Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) Empty
PostSubject: Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)   Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 5:46 am

Reaver held up his arm just in time to knock Connor's spear out of the way, then swiped at him with his nails. "This will prove to be an interesting fight."
Back to top Go down

Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)   Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 5:55 am

Kataro jumped into the air and swung his blade down towards Reaver.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)   Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 10:21 am

Jet runs under Kataro in order for Reaver to get him hit by one and block the other
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)   Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 11:56 pm

connor got sliced in the stomach. He ignored his pain. He would have to do better than this. He began rapidly swinging at reaver
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)   Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 1:30 am

I ran at Reaver, hoping to get to him fast enough that he wouldn't notice me, until I could get at an opening.

"Hmmph, you fools!" Reaver, arms crossed, pointed out a finger at Kataro, and shot a lightning bolt at him, then held a hand out at Jet and sent a giant wave of energy at him, pushing him further back than Miss Metzger. When Connor came at him, he grew an ice spike on his wrist, and used it to match his attacks, until he used an opening to kick Connor back. Allowing Ace to think he had reached his mark, he got in close, just before a shrapnel of stones were sent at him. With a roar and stomp of his foot, the flames around them vanished, to reveal that they had all been transported to a desert. Death City was not far, and the sounds of the invasion could be heard in the distance. There were several footprints in the sand, indicating that others were here recently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)   Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 1:33 am

Jet charges agian his hood flying off his eyes giving off a insane light
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)   Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 10:38 pm

"this is getting us nowhere! we need a plan. at this rate we'll just get killed." ms.metzger said panting. she again ran at reaver
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)   Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 10:40 pm

"I.... I can't go on... Much longer... We need a plan.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)   Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 10:42 pm

Jet says "While he is charging Reaver "It has been a while Reaver."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)   Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 11:28 pm

OOC: ace!! If you're there!! Please join!
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)   Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 2:55 am

"Why yes it has Jet." Reaver held up a hand, swirling the sand up around Jet. This desert was the perfect place for his newest ability. He brought it up around him, moving it so fast that it would take away air from Jet, just as a vortex would. The sand was also solid enough that he wouldn't be able to cut through it. Growling, Reaver pointed his finger at Laura, and shot another lightning bolt at her. He made pools of ice all around him on the sand to prevent Ace from using his speed. With that, Reaver gave off a final display, and breathed out a gust of fire in to the air. "Don't you see? I have mastered all of the elements! I have become a god! Do not challenge a god!" He roared loudly, and shot another gust of wind from his palm at Kataro

"This is ridiculous! And I can't even touch him with that stupid ice!" I ran over to Ms. Metzger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)   Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:28 am

Kataro used his magic to teleport away from the wind. He teleported into the sand vortex , then grabbed jet and teleported back out. He was about 20 feet away from Reaver. So he shot a fireball at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)   Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 9:50 am

The attack was too fast for ms.metzger to block. It knocked her on her back, she was unconscious .tristan became human again, he kneeled beside her "wake up! Please wake up!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)   Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 10:32 am

Jet takes a deep breath "Thanks Kataro." Jet charges again
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)   Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 11:28 pm

"How ignorant can you be!" Reaver waved his hand, and more pebbles flew at Kataro, then grabbed Jet by his face. "Is this a familiar position Jet?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)   Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 11:55 pm

"You're not the only one that has a secret..... VECTOR ARROW!!" Kataro created a vector arrows underneath the pebbles and sent them flying back at Reaver. .
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)   Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:11 am

OOC: Vector Arrow? Please explain what that is exactly.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)   Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:13 am

Ooc: he's talking about vector plate from the anime I think
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)   Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:36 am

OOC: yeah, I am.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)   Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:37 am

OOC: Been kind of a while guys. Please just clarify.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)   Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:40 am

Ooc: and use the correct name for the move.... * grumble*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)   Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:58 am

OOC: I thought it was vector arrow!! Is it vector arrow or vector plate...... IM DOING THE ONE WHERE THE GIANT ARROW APPEARS ON THE GROUND!!!
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)   Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 1:02 am

Ooc: vector plate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)   Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 1:16 am

"You're not the only one that has a secret..... VECTOR PLATE!!" Kataro created a vector plate underneath the pebbles and sent them flying back at Reaver..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)   Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 1:23 am

OOC: I searched it, since you guys clearly didn't hear me when I asked you to explain it. You could have just said, one of medusa's arrow things.

Reaver, waved his hand again, and they all fell off the sides, then he dodged the plate itself. "Ooh, it's been quite a few years since I've seen that one. Who was it? Medusa, I believe? Interesting.... I could use you to resurrect her..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)   Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next