Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home again.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Home again. Empty
PostSubject: Home again.   Home again. I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 5:04 pm

Spencer snores in the passenger seat next to Isabella. Half of it was because he was tired. The other half was from pain and distress.
Back to top Go down

Home again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again.   Home again. I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 5:22 pm

isabella soon pulls up in his drive way and gose around and picks him up and carried him into the house ( g2g ttyl)
Back to top Go down

Home again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again.   Home again. I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 5:48 pm

((Mkay))

Spencer wakes up midway with a heavy jolt and throwing his arms up as if to keep himself steady. It took him a moment, but when he realized he was being carried, it surprised him deeply. Isabella had to be pretty strong to carry someone as heavy as him. Even if he was a pile of bones, he weighed a little over 165.
Back to top Go down

Home again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again.   Home again. I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2013, 10:26 am

stop strugling or i will drop your heavy but " isabella said with a smile
Back to top Go down

Home again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again.   Home again. I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2013, 8:04 pm

Well, I'm just surprised that you can carry me at all.

Then he asked himself the question,"Why am I still being carried?" Feeling a bit embarrassed, Spencer coughs and looks around with a nervous look on his face.
Back to top Go down

Home again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again.   Home again. I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2013, 10:09 am

isabella laughed " im not weak i do have some strength " when she got the door open she walked in and set him on the couch " rest ill go get something to drink "
Back to top Go down

Home again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again.   Home again. I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2013, 9:16 pm

Spencer didn't hesitate. He threw himself back on the couch and stared up at the ceiling. Both of his eyes trained on the spinning blades of the ceiling fan.
Back to top Go down

Home again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again.   Home again. I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2013, 9:34 pm

Ooc: do u guys mind if I joined this? Or is this a, you and Isabel lovey-dovey type thing? I'm completely fine if u don't want me to.
Back to top Go down

Home again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again.   Home again. I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2013, 10:03 pm

OOC: XD I think you might be able to join. They went through that before they went to the party.
Back to top Go down

Home again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again.   Home again. I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2013, 2:10 am

yeah join away :) )
Back to top Go down

Home again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again.   Home again. I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 6:43 pm

((I'll be on for a while. You can go ahead and do your turn, Fire. ouo I'm not leaving until tomorrow morning.))
Back to top Go down

Home again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again.   Home again. I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 6:48 pm

isabella came back in with some soda " here you go"
Back to top Go down

Home again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again.   Home again. I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 8:14 pm

Spencer takes a pop and clicks the top off. He presses the can to his lips and takes a huge swig. It tasted good considering that he had heartburn from the chili powder.

After thanking her, he sets the pop down on the coffee table and sinks back into the couch.
Back to top Go down

Home again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again.   Home again. I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2013, 12:59 pm

how are you feeling " she asked a concerned look on her eyes
Back to top Go down

Home again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again.   Home again. I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2013, 9:11 pm

Spencer looks over at his bloodied shoulder that was now only a throbbing, light pain. It didn't hurt much, but he knew he had to get the bullet out.

Well, my shoulder feels like it isn't there, and I have an excruciating headache.....so......yep. I'm feeling fine.
Back to top Go down

Home again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again.   Home again. I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 12:08 pm

iabella smiled " hoe do you sugest we get that bulet out
Back to top Go down

Home again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again.   Home again. I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 2:37 pm

Spencer pinches the bridge of his nose and vents deeply. However they were to get it out, it would be painful any way possible.

Well, what would you do if you had one in your arm?
Back to top Go down

Home again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again.   Home again. I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 2:43 pm

tweezers and pull "she said
Back to top Go down

Home again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again.   Home again. I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 3:02 pm

A chill ran down his spine at the thought of that......Ew........Not only gross, but unbearable.

Uh..........anything else?
Back to top Go down

Home again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again.   Home again. I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 3:09 pm

hmmm maybe luna could pull it out with majic " she said
Back to top Go down

Home again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again.   Home again. I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 3:25 pm

Hmmmm.......

Hopefully Luna wasn't busy. He'd rather do that than to rip his arm apart even more than what it already was.
Back to top Go down

Home again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again.   Home again. I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 3:31 pm

ill call her " she said pulling out her phone and dialing luna "hay girl its me isabella can you come to spencers house ... he got shot .....kataro .....okay see you in a sec " she said handing up

luna flashed into his home " spencer im so sorry im gonna kick his but
Back to top Go down

Home again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again.   Home again. I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 4:04 pm

Spencer jumped as she burst through the door. It scared half the life out of him.

I've never seen Kataro like that before. It surprised me when he turned.

Wincing, he pulls his shirt away from the wound and stares at the mess. It was worse than what he thought.
Back to top Go down

Home again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again.   Home again. I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 4:08 pm

she nodded " yeah i need to talk to him about it " she walked over to him and used her magic to pull the bullet out and heal him
Back to top Go down

Home again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again.   Home again. I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 9:25 pm

He looks down at the healing bullet hole in his arm. It was a bit strange by how she did it without making him scream.

Well, he's not the only one with that problem. Trust me. I should know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Home again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again.   Home again. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home again.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next