Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The way home.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

The way home.  Empty
PostSubject: The way home.    The way home.  I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 11:37 pm

-Zarchy makes his way home. His vision constantly focusing on the ground. He didn't want to be pulled into the darkness that seemed to close in on him every once in a while-

Just a few more blocks....and I should be back at that old apartment......
Back to top Go down

The way home.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 11:39 pm

"Hello there." Mizuki laughs, popping out of no where. She was in her normal state at the moment, but she was at her tipping point. "Are you okay??"
Back to top Go down

The way home.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 11:41 pm

-he slightly jumps by her sudden appearance-

Yeah....I've just had an extremely hard day...
Back to top Go down

The way home.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 11:42 pm

A crow came and landed on a nearby roof and watches them.
Back to top Go down

The way home.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 11:44 pm

She smiles, wrapping her arm over his shoulder. "Well my goal now is to make you smile" Despite the fact that she didn't even know the guy, she felt the need to help him.
Back to top Go down

The way home.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 11:45 pm

-he chuckles-

And how is that?
Back to top Go down

The way home.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 11:49 pm

She randomly began to fist pump the air, cheering happily. "Sorry, but I had to celebrate! I mean, you chuckled!!!!"
Back to top Go down

The way home.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 11:50 pm

-he laughs-

Looks like it worked.

-he twirls his apartment key around on his finger-
Back to top Go down

The way home.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 11:53 pm

"Oh, so you're walking to your apartment, eh?" She smiles, jumping up and down happily.
Back to top Go down

The way home.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 11:54 pm

Indeed I am. Why do you ask?
Back to top Go down

The way home.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 11:56 pm

"I'm just pointing out the obvious." Her hands were shoved into her pockets as she stands on her tippy toes.
Back to top Go down

The way home.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 11:57 pm

Well now don't you seem cheerful?
Back to top Go down

The way home.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 11:59 pm

"I'm very cheerful." She quickly twirls around in a circle, wanting to do something random with herself. "So, whatcha doing tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The way home.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 12:00 am

Nebun had been following mizuki for some time, waiting for the right moment to send her over the edge. He grinned madly. Now was the turning point he could feel it. He softly begins to him his crazy tune, the typical hallucinations begin flickering on the edge of sight and the melody rings in their ears.
Back to top Go down

The way home.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 12:01 am

The crow spot Nebun. Then flys away.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

The way home.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 12:02 am

An owl and a raven flew the apartment then disappeared
Back to top Go down

The way home.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 12:04 am

Probably gonna walk through Death City. Looking for something-

-the music starts and the hallucinations start and he begins to lose his mind again-

Back to top Go down

The way home.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 12:06 am

Jet walks out from a alleyway in front he says "Hey Zarchy the madness begins agian." He chuckles madly now
Back to top Go down

The way home.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 12:07 am

-he laughs insanely and looks at Jet-

Oh the joy!
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

The way home.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 12:09 am

The raven looks back for a moment and stops on a building the owl turns back and lands next to the raven
Back to top Go down

The way home.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 12:09 am

Mizuki falls down on the floor, screaming out of pure pain. Unlike the others she doesn't take madness that well. This continues for a while until out of no where she stops and breaks out into a laughing fit. Her once cheerful smile grew murderous and her laughing grew louder and louder.
Back to top Go down

The way home.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 12:11 am

-he pulls out his pocket knife and pops it open, staring at the blade for a few moments-

Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

The way home.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 12:13 am

The owl hoots in surprise that's the Indian lady that mutilated that little boy!
Back to top Go down

The way home.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 12:14 am

Mizuki slowly got up and stares at Zarchy, her blade sparkling in the moonlight. "Let's have some fun." She quickly swigs her blade at his stomach, planning to kick him in the knees if he blocks her.
Back to top Go down

The way home.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 12:16 am

Jet turns his right hand into a rapier blade "Lets dance." Jet gets a insane grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The way home.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The way home.
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next