Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

its just a normal day grading musical compositions

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage

its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 10:33 pm

she laughed and smiled " smells like home to me " she said then left him to walk up to the reception desk " hello saraha im here to pick up my order of sheet music " she said and the librarian went t get her order "and looked back at him and smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 10:35 pm

Nick was busy looking at the different books. He would pick one up and look at the back, then put in on the shelf again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 10:41 pm

saraha came back and looked were she was looking and smiled " well ha sent some one found a new love interest its about time i thought you were gonna grow old once your old.... so who is he yuki "

yukiko blushed at her comment " hay its not like that nick is just really nice

saraha crossed her arms " oh please your redder then a tomato
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 10:49 pm

Nick glanced up at the girls, and gave them a small wave before returning back to the books.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 10:59 pm

she shook her head " if i were you i wouldent let him get away " then she handed her the music and shewed her away to him

yukiko walked over to him " okay im ready
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 11:02 pm

Nick looked up, and gave her a smile.

Nick: Well, alright then, let's go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 11:06 pm

she smiled at him and walked with him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 11:11 pm

They exited the library, and headed toward a random direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 12:02 am

she smiled and looked at the time " oh my its so late i should be getting home
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 12:05 am

Nick: Well, okay. I should probably get home as well, I don't want to lose another goldfish. Well, goodbye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 12:18 am

she smiled and laughed " okay bye get home to your goldfish
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 12:22 am

Nick nodded, and headed back to his house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 12:24 am

yukiko went home with a smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 12:26 am

The next day, Nick was sitting in a coffee shop, slurping up a big cup of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 12:39 am

yukiko was in a rush she was late for a meeting when she stumbled and droped her music sheets outside a weoll known coffee shop and she scrambled to pick them up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 8:30 am

Nick noticed her drop all of her papers, and he walked over to help her pick up. He knelt down, and started grabbing the sheets that she failed to grab.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 1:38 pm

she smiled at him as he helped her, she hadnt even noticed he was there " thank you so much
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 7:11 pm

Nick: No problem. Always glad to help out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 7:15 pm

im in a hurry im late for a staff meeting before school and when in tired i turn into a bit of a clutz " she said smiling sheepishly and laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 7:16 pm

Nick: It's okay, I understand. Just go on, before you are late.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 7:24 pm

she smiled at him " thanks" then ran forward then stopped " hay come by the room after school so we can play together "' she said then ran to the school and to her meeting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 7:54 pm

Nick nodded as she ran to the meeting. When she was out of sight, he reentered the coffee-shop to finish his drink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 8:21 pm

skip ??)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 8:50 pm

Later that day, Nick was back in the school, heading to the music room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 1:02 pm

she was in class teaching her final class of the day she was teaching them about the violin when the bell rang " okay remember your home work is due tomorrow no buts about it "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

its just a normal day grading musical compositions
Page 8 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next