Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back To Normal

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Back To Normal Empty
PostSubject: Back To Normal   Back To Normal I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 5:35 pm

After leaving the scene last night, Mizuki fell unconscious near the woods. It's been 5 hours now and she finally woke up. "What happen..." She mumbles, yawning a bit afterwards. Not noticing the blood that was all over her, she began to stretch out her arms. "Ahh...I wonder why I'm here..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Back To Normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To Normal   Back To Normal I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 5:36 pm

Nebun had followed the girl. He was intrigued, there were not that many people out there who think like he does.
Back to top Go down

Back To Normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To Normal   Back To Normal I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 5:45 pm

Mizuki looks down at herself just to see her clothes soak with blood. "Wha-!" She stutters, unable to understand what happened. "Wh-what happened last night..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Back To Normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To Normal   Back To Normal I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 5:48 pm

"Don't you remember? We had a bit of fun!" He giggled. He had never had a friend before, and this person seemed perfect.
Back to top Go down

Back To Normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To Normal   Back To Normal I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 5:52 pm

She looks over at him with wide eyes, speechless. "N-no.." She manages to mutter after two minutes of staring at him with wide eyes. "I-I don't..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Back To Normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To Normal   Back To Normal I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 5:54 pm

"You ok?" He says walking over " I brought snacks." He says holding out a bag of raw meat from the man she killed.
Back to top Go down

Back To Normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To Normal   Back To Normal I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 5:57 pm

She lets out a small scream, backing up quickly. "Get that aw-Gah!" Her head pound with pain, making her grip on to the ground tightly while screaming. "S-stop! STOP!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Back To Normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To Normal   Back To Normal I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:00 pm

"What?" He says completely baffled.
Back to top Go down

Back To Normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To Normal   Back To Normal I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:04 pm

Finally the pain melt away, but the sound her other self still echos in her head. "A-argh...I'm sorry, I-I can't remember what happened and I d-don't want to.."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Back To Normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To Normal   Back To Normal I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:18 pm

"Did you get hit in the head." Nebun did not like her shift in personality at all.
Back to top Go down

Back To Normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To Normal   Back To Normal I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:26 pm

"I have a little problem..." She mumbles, looking down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Back To Normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To Normal   Back To Normal I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:31 pm

"Amnesia is not a 'little' problem."
Back to top Go down

Back To Normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To Normal   Back To Normal I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:35 pm

"I have multiple personality disorder...." She mutters, feeling bad about everything.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Back To Normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To Normal   Back To Normal I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:42 pm

Nebun is shocked for a moment before looking frustrated. " so my friend is stuck in your head?!"
Back to top Go down

Back To Normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To Normal   Back To Normal I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:47 pm

"I guess...." She says, trying to stand up again. "I doubt that monster can be called a friend though.."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Back To Normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To Normal   Back To Normal I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 7:22 pm

" that's what people say about me, so in a sense we're perfect for each other." He reproaches
Back to top Go down

Back To Normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To Normal   Back To Normal I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 7:29 pm

"Well that person is gone now and hopefully she doesn't come back." She says, disgusted at the fact that she is covered in blood.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Back To Normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To Normal   Back To Normal I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 7:35 pm

Nebun is clearly upset " if she weren't still inside of you I'd kill you already." He growls walking away in wounded silence
Back to top Go down

Back To Normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To Normal   Back To Normal I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 7:48 pm

Mizuki sighs, not knowing what to say. "I'm sorry that your 'friend' isn't here, but I have one question for you... Why do you even care? "
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Back To Normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To Normal   Back To Normal I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 7:50 pm

"Well what I said about us being the same is true. Aside from my sister she is the only person I have ever met like me. So naturally I have.... A special interest in her."
Back to top Go down

Back To Normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To Normal   Back To Normal I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 8:12 pm

"I'm sorry then." Mizuki finally says, getting up on her feet. "Please stay away from her if she does come out. I know you're probably strong than her, but I don't want people to die anymore..." She then turns around and begins to walk away, wanting to wash her clothing.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Back To Normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To Normal   Back To Normal I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 8:22 pm

Nebun grins clearly not planning to do any such thing.
[all I have to do is wait for her to snap....]
Back to top Go down

Back To Normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To Normal   Back To Normal I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 8:36 pm

After walking around aimlessly for a while, Mizuki finds some water which she uses to to wash her clothes. Ugh...I wish I could just be normal...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back To Normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To Normal   Back To Normal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back To Normal
Page 1 of 1