Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wings of fire

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Wings of fire - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 12:45 am

Jet steps outside taking a deep breath then he gets a thought 'Shouldn't our fake mentors have heard that?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 9:33 am

ooc: lets wait until everyone is here again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 6:41 pm

ooc: im here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 7:48 pm

OOC: same
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 10:11 pm

OOC: then join in guys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 10:15 pm

Emily stude next to arther and waved her tail in hello at them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 10:57 pm

" ok everyone we need to hurry. " said Arthur " follow me. " he turns around and walks right into scarlet, accompanied by a dozen guards. " h-he. " was all Arthur could say in his fear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 11:19 pm

Jet rols his head says "Alright." And grins gettin in a fightin stance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 11:30 pm

Emily saw her a look of horrer and fear crossed her face but through that she got into her fighting stance "-l-l-leave u-us a-a-alone"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 12:01 am

scarlet held up her bandaged tail. " oh I think not. " ben was sweating, he hadn't even been free and now he was about to die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 12:17 am

Jet steps forward between Arthur and Scarlet and growls "Hey dragon move out of our way we are sorta in the middle of something here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 12:26 am

jet no stop thats the queen of the sky wings, im sorry your majesty it was my fault about your tail my friend here was trying to protect me when you sent him down to kill me " she said stepping forward
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 12:55 am

" well lets see. a mud wing, a sand wing, a sea wing. all hidden away in a little mountain hideout. I'm willing to bet that you have a sky wing here somewhere. that makes you the dragonets of destiny, and that makes you valuable. I wouldent stand that close to me nightwing... "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 7:56 am

Jet looks at Emily then Scarlet and says "No unles the Dkywing queen back awayfrom Arthur I won't back down."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 8:01 am

Joey was in the background listion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 9:36 am

A skywing soldure hit him in the head with the handle of his spear and stepped between them. that's when the mentors walked in. " whats all this noise abou- " said kestrel before he noticed. for a moment, they all freeze... then dune comes running as fast as he can at the solder who hit jet, kestrel breathed fire at scarlet, and webs stood back watching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 6:01 pm

Jet launches himself at the soldier who hit him growling friercly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 10:23 pm

Emily was cowering on the floor " oh no what do i do think Emily think
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 10:54 pm

the attack didn't last long. scarlet hisses and retreats. about half of the soldier's got in the struggle with jet and dune and just pulled them away. scarlet slaps dune in the face with her tail and drags the injured sand wing over into the corner. she put her foot on his neck. " you are nothing, worthless. an injured old sand wing just waiting to die. " sky wings grabbed kestrel and wrapped her snout up. Arthur took a step back to webs and Emily and ben hid behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 11:07 pm

Ooc: so Jet and Dune are sorta P.O.Ws

Jet struggle twisting and turning as the soldiers drag him away he continues to growl while attempting to get out of the soldires' grasp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 11:38 pm

ooc: things aren't always as they appear.
dune trys to say something but cant. instead he draws what saliva he has in his mouth and spits on scarlet's face. CRACK! dune went limp, he was dead... Arthur shouted " NOOO! " but stayed back knowing it would be foolish to attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 11:44 pm

Jet has basicaly gone mad while trying to get free himself he sees one of the soldiers' feet in biting range and says "Haha!" Reaches over and bites down on it

OOC: well no offense but that is how I interpeted it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 11:51 pm

ooc: there are like five dragons on him its not crazy they might have left an opening.
" AHH! you little pest! " he limped away and let the rest of the solders get him wrapping his wings in something metal that doesn't let them extend and threatening to gag him if he bites again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 12:02 am

Jet continues struggling bringig his tail aroun to try an trip one of the soldiers and tries biting the closest one's neck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 5:31 pm

ooc: if no one wants to do anything than I will continue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wings of fire
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next