Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wings of fire

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Wings of fire - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 9:44 pm

webs dove into the river and the guards advanced to the dragonets. Arthur nipped at the one closest to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 12:47 pm

emily got up and lashed out with the strong tail at a gaured that had jet. she was done watching and being afraid she would do anything she could to save her friends
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 1:19 pm

Arthur kept on fighting to. then one of the sky wings take out a spear and points it at jet. " If you don't stop he die's! "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 6:53 pm

emily freezes " no please this is all my fault take me and leave them alone it was me who caused your tail to be hurt please i beg of you take me and leave my friends alone , ill do anything for them"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 6:55 pm

" then come over here. " he said. Arthur looked at her thinking What do we do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 6:58 pm

emily held her head tall and walked over to one of the sky wing queens guards " now let my friends go and take me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 7:06 pm

that's when a guard hit her very hard on the head with a rock.
" NOOO! " said ben as a pair of guards grabs him. ben runs away as a tactical maneuver but trips and smashes his head into a stalactite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 7:09 pm

emily fell to the floor knocked out from the hit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 7:15 pm

ooc: if people are still here like joey or jet then pleas confirm your spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 7:19 pm

ooc: im still here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 11:35 pm

ooc:are we gonna rp ???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 12:13 am

IOC: I am here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 5:02 pm

Ooc: here

Jet starts thrashing when he sees the guard knock Emily unconscious
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 6:43 pm

6 hours later.
everyone had been knocked out and taken to who knows were. Arthur woke up with small wires tied all around him and it was dark outside. he gets up but notices his wings were clamped by a metal ring. he squints and realizes, he's on a pillar a thousand feet in the air. the wires lead off to other dragons in different pillars around him. and wrapped all over his arms and wings. with horror he realized the dragons around him were his friends, and that they were in the sky kingdom!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 9:19 pm

emily starts to come to consciousness "uuughg what happened " she said as her head pounded in her skull and she tried to move
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 9:52 pm

Arhur yelled out to her. " HEY EMILY! ARE YOU AWAKE! "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 10:04 pm

she herd arthurs voice and everything came flooding back and she stood suddenly " arthur as you okay " then she noticed the restraints and started to panic and pull on them and chew on them with her teeth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 10:29 pm

they were quite impervious to her teeth. Arthur yelled. " WHAT DO WE DO!? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 10:34 pm

I DONT KNOW,WERE ARE WE " he yelled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 10:43 pm

Joey was still knock our they givr Joey a hell of a beatdown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 1:29 pm

The wires start shaking and if you follow them with your eyes you can see Jet breathing fire and practically going crazy trying to get out "COME'ON YOU SKY COWARDS AFRAID THAT I WILL BEAT CHA.? WELL I DARE YOU TO TRY."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 2:41 pm

Arthur pulled on the wires. " OK STOP YELLING I KNOW HOW TO COMUNTICATE!!! " he pulled them in Morse code spelling out a message. stop resisting or they will kill us, just wait until morning when we can see three feet in front of our face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 3:15 pm

Jet stops felling the wires being pulled and breath out "Alright" in fire
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 8:48 pm

emily nodded at arthur then started to pul the whires in a message what are we gonna do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 11:25 pm

just stay and wait. Arthur messaged.
2 hours later the sun came up. revealing an arena, guard bustled about and soon many dragons entered the stands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wings of fire
Page 10 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next