Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wings of fire

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Wings of fire - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 3:23 am

emily looked panicked and sent they arnt gonna make us fight right
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 9:45 am

queen scarlet took up a throne in a box seat. she looked at Arthur like your next Arthur hugged the floor, he was scared. that's when he realized. ben isn't here! he messaged quickly. neither is amy! were did they take them!? that question answered itself. chained next to queen scarlet on a bejeweled white tree, was amy, and she looked drugged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 12:27 pm

Joey was still knock out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 2:37 pm

Jet messages to Arthur and Emily "I read about the sky kingdom supposedly Scarlet makes dragons fight to the death"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 6:53 pm

ooc: someone's been doing research...
NOT.... GOOD messaged Arthur.
scarlet was looking over all of the pillars around the arena. at the top of them were sea wings, ice wings, sand wings, and even a sky wing here and there. they must have been traitors. after a moment she pointed at Emily. imedently a set of three guards fly to her pillar. " roll on your back. " one at the front said holding a key ring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 6:56 pm

why is amy over there and whats wrong with her emily sent back she looked terroafide as the guards came over to her and she did as she was told
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 7:13 pm

the wires were undone and any other restraints excluding her wings cluttered to the floor. they picked her up by her arms and flew her into the ring.
an announcers voice hushed the crowd. " dragons and dragonesses! recently the queen has come into possession of six dragonets, huddling in a cave with the talons of peace. " laughter and chuckles emulated from the crowd. " fortunately for us these were the dragonets of destiny! in this corner, the rain wing by the name of Emily. " everyone inspected Emily in detail. " and for her opponent. how do you break a sea wings mind? why you take away its water! " a cage was brought up from the arena doors. inside was a horribly dry looking sea wing. covered in cuts as if it had tried to drink its own blood in desperation. the guards carrying it were in beaten armor head to toe. they opened the door and flew away. the deranged sea wing looked at Emily and growled. " talons ready! FIGHT! "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 7:19 pm

emily looked at the sea wing and felt pity she didet want to hurt it so she crouched and backed away fear full her eyes darting around for an escape she tried to fly but her wings wouldn't let her she was starting to panic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 7:30 pm

the sea wing snarled and charged. Arthur yelled above the croud. " duck and doge roll to the right! "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 7:33 pm

she fallowed arthurs instructions closely as she large sea wing lunged past her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 7:55 pm

the sea wings talons get stuck in the wall. " LUNGE! " yelled Arthur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 8:01 pm

she looked at him she dident want to hurt him but she saw no chance in getting out alive if she dident so she lunged at the sea wing her claws outstretched and her fangs bared
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 8:30 pm

it hit her in the face with the metal restraint on its wing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 10:56 am

Jet writes out a message to Arthur "We need to do something!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 5:41 pm

after a moment Arthur replied. I have one plan, but odds are it will kill us both in ten seconds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 8:31 pm

Jet writes back Let's risk it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 9:17 pm

ok then, jump. I'll try to direct you into the arena with the wires.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 11:01 pm

emily was knocked back and skidded acrost the ground she started to see red and growled at the sea wing then lashed her tail at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 11:17 pm

It got hit right in the face jarring it. Then it pulled its claws from the wall and nipped at her with its mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 11:23 pm

emily yelped and jumped at him slashing with her claws
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 11:30 pm

They tore a gash through his face. It reheard in pain then pounced.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 11:33 pm

emily scrambled away trying to avoid the sea wing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2013, 12:05 am

It went over her... Barly. Before turning around and swiping with its claws. It was relentless!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2013, 10:17 am

Jet writes back 'ok guide me through' he then yells "Wub a dub dub!" and jumps
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2013, 10:24 am

Arthur bends down to support the weight. The dragon next to him, taken completely offguard is thrown off of his pedistal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wings of fire
Page 11 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next