Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wings of fire

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Wings of fire - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 7:57 pm

Do that and your friends will pay for it"Scarlett growled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 8:06 pm

Arthur scowled, this was a terrible situation. he grabbed onto the ice wing and flipped him on its back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 8:18 pm

The ice wing snapped its jaws at arthur and trying to turn back over
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 8:48 pm

Arthur got bitten but he sat on the ice wing in such a manner as to pin him. " I've won! lets stop this... " he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 9:01 pm

Jet sighs and says "Fine!" And let's the guards muzzle him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 9:24 pm

The ice wing tryed scratching him

No these are battles to the death ether your strong you win or your weak and you die
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 9:30 pm

" Noooooooo... that's not how life works. " he said. he had to roll on the ground to try and keep the ice wings mouth closed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 9:36 pm

The ice wing struggled to get free but he was tireing quickly

Thats how life is for you now"she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 9:44 pm

Arthur flashed her his middle talon though he knew he'd regret it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 9:51 pm

Grab the sea wing lets teach him a lesson to listen to his authority "she said as gaurds flew over to Emily's piller

Emily looked scared and backed away to the edge of her piller trying to get away she was shaking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 10:05 pm

no ones looking... Arthur thought. he head-butted the ice wing dooming him to uncuntusness then he makes a large snapping sound. " Wait! He's dead... "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 10:08 pm

Scarlett herd the snap and saw the ice wing dead "very well gaurds leave her and put him on his piller then take the dead ice wing out please"

Emily looked releaved but was still shaking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 10:26 pm

yes! Arthur thought. he had saved the ice wings life. he was taken back to his pillar and scarlet looked at the sun. " Ohhhhh. we wasted to much time. and I really wanted to see that night wing fight... no matter. we will reconvene tomorrow at 8. " the spectators flew off and meals were served to the prisoners.
ooc: we're down a lot of people...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 10:29 pm

Yeah I can get joey back here any time but its belbeem we need)

Emily felt relieved as they went away and ate and a gaured dumped some water on her to make sure she doesn't dry at all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 10:47 pm

Jet just curls up and falls asleepĀ 

I could get dead or someone else in on this)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 11:07 pm

That would be nice)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 11:21 pm

ooc: sounds good.
Arthur does the same, he was exhausted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 11:30 pm

Emily lays down missing the soft comfort of the cave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 11:52 am

Jet wakes up the next morning and looks around at he pillars
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 9:20 pm

Emily was awake she haddent been able to sleep dew to nightmares about yesterday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 9:31 pm

Jet notices Emily is up and calls to her "Emily!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 9:44 pm

Y-yeah jet"she yells back to him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 10:00 pm

Jet says back noticing she stuttered "You alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 10:07 pm

No not really "she said her body was still shaking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 10:17 pm

"Emily just think calming thoughts and try thinking about where you came from. After all this is over we can make a memorial at the sea wing kingdom for all the dragons that have died in this arena."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wings of fire
Page 14 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next