Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Last one to post wins.

Go down 
+2
Vixy McCloud
Arc
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage

Last one to post wins. - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 8:06 pm

tomorrow is an idgaf day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 8:06 pm

Connor... Idgaf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 8:09 pm

stfukbicab

(shut the fuck up kokoa before I cut a bitch)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 8:11 pm

If you were a vegetable you would be a cabBITCH.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 8:12 pm

and you're just a vegetable
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 8:26 pm

Well damn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 8:51 pm

Ok......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 9:20 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 9:24 pm

SO WE ON WIT DA FOOKIN PERIOD AGAIN. AWW LAWDY HAVE MERCY ON DIS BITCH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 9:24 pm

What if Aquaman had to fight Crona and just summoned a crapload of sea dragons because Aquaman can seriously do that. Could Crona fight off a guy with the strength of a god and a legendary weapon while still avoiding the dragons and win? Or would he/she be doomed to be defeated?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 9:32 pm

*pats Connor's head*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 9:34 pm

DX
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 9:35 pm

Stop it with aqua man, Deth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 10:08 pm

0.0 everyone is gone. it's so quiet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 10:15 pm

But Aquaman's one of the most powerful heroes in the DC universe and nobody every gives him the respect he's earned from the comics. It would kind-of be like if people still thought Batman was really stupid and goofy because of the TV show with Adam West where he carried around Shark Repellant and made text pop up on the screen whenever he hit something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 10:25 pm

I had no idea he could do all that crazy shit

-------

https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1536
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last one to post wins.
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40