Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Last one to post wins.

Go down 
+3
[RACKIE]
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Arc
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Last one to post wins. Empty
PostSubject: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 10:46 pm

I know, right? It's rediculous how much one bad adaptation has screwed his character over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 11:06 pm

if you could live in any anime world, where would you live?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 12:10 am

Well that's a difficult question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 12:11 am

the problem is, the cool ones aren't nice places to live. I'd probably have to say Gankutsuou: the count of monte christo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 12:15 am

YWTAHAGAJASHXGSJHSHS I would like to live in the Soul Eater world tbh~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 12:17 am

the count of monte Christo is about "new paris" which is like paris on the moon where the night life is always going on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 12:17 am

at least I think that's how it went. I haven't seen it
Back to top Go down

*facepalm*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 12:18 am

no I know they have a france on the moon I just don't know all the details
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 12:25 am

Tous manger du gâteau à Paris~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 12:26 am

all eating of the cake in paris? dafuq does that mean?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 12:27 am

Everyone eats cake in Paris....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 12:34 am

Actually. The quote wasn't "let them eat cake" it was "let them eat brioche"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 12:35 am

Whaaaaa....?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 12:38 am

That's what I thought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 12:40 am

Last one to post wins. -dafuq-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 1:43 am

Today's top poster biatches~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 6:03 am

Merp…?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 10:31 am

MEEP!!!!!!!!

I'd like to be in the DBZ anime world. I mean, crazy destructive god-like super beings aside, they've got dinosaurs and flying cars everywhere! Who wouldn't want a flying car?! Not to mention that there's awesome tournaments hosted every other week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 10:52 am

--
EXPLOSIONS. I love explosions.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 1:41 pm

Explosions? Explosions!? EXPLOSIONS!?!??!? Yeah, they're kinda cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 2:02 pm

Someone needs to draw Mewtwo controlling a crowd of aproximately 20 people so he can make them all give Mr. Mime the finger at the same time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 2:17 pm

Maria, that's your job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 6:57 pm

my parents bought a 10 foot Christmas tree o.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 8:46 pm

I don't have a Christmas tree :(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last one to post wins.
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next