Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Last one to post wins.

Go down 
+2
Vixy McCloud
Arc
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Last one to post wins. Empty
PostSubject: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 9:28 pm

I am not enjoying this show. My mom put it on and it's boring. -.- Time to write!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 12:42 am

What show?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 1:39 am

Pitbulls and Parolees. It's soooo boring... Now I'm watching anime with my sister. So, everything worked out in the end!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 2:27 pm

This is STILL GOING!?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 2:35 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 2:48 pm

Weeeee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 3:12 pm

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 5:41 pm

Eww.......
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 5:44 pm

Pooooooo!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 5:53 pm

@Sbo, I just noticed that my username is in your signature. WHAT'S UP WID THAT?! xD Jk, jk, I'm alright. Seriously, though... Why?

{Aw geez, you couldn't be any nicer than that?}

Shut up, Nanami.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 5:54 pm

And thus I lost 18 maturity points in one post, lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 5:58 pm

Are maturity points years that you've aged? In that case, Deth is now a one-year-old. Sad. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 6:20 pm

It's more of a complex system like Manhood points that is based around incraments of 152 and are aquired through use of professional-sounding dialogue and a general tact. As far as I know, the highest rating is Stephen Hawking at 135, but it fluxuates so wildly it's hard to really tell........

Side note, pretty much all of that was complete BS.
*+8 Maturity Points*
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 6:27 pm

everyones names are in Sbo signiture cuz of a little bit of script to show username.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 6:59 pm

@Deth, Lol. xD
@Arc, Ohhhh... That's pretty cool. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 7:22 pm

*insert image of a tiger riding a shark*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 10:20 pm

Who eats chilli on the beach?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 11:29 pm

I..... Hate....... Hot wings...... -_-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 11:52 pm

WHAAAAAAT?! O.O

{Sorry, if there's one thing she loves more than anime, it's hot wings.}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 12:03 am

If there's one thing I like more than hot wings, it's robotic dinosaur mechs.... And mecha-wolves with chainsaws for tails....... And Daleks............. And Necromancers who actually do stuff like run undead mafias...................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 1:04 am

Daleks are pretty fucking awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 1:49 am

Shut up woman get in my horse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 3:14 pm

That one typo just completly changed the meaning of that entire sentence..........
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 3:15 pm

Yeaaap................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 3:34 pm

yolo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last one to post wins.
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next