Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jaime Clark (Dropped)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jaime Clark (Dropped) Empty
PostSubject: Jaime Clark (Dropped)   Jaime Clark (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2013, 1:51 pm

Jaime Clark (Dropped) 5nnb5y

Name: (Clark, Jaime)

Weapon: Akane Sakura

Appearance: Jaime has typically Scottish bright red hair and her clothing habits are more than unusual. No matter what unique combination of colours she wears, she always has an olive green hat sporting different buttons and a sticker with her name, and a blue messenger bag with the Scottish flag.

Personality: She's rather eccentric and impatient. When asked what her favourite animal is, she always says a rabbit or a puppy because they're so full of energy, like her. Despite her happy exterior, however, deep down she has a dark side to match her backstory, and can get really violent when confronted by a kieshen. Jaime enjoys 'play teasing' her peers, especially Akane.

History: When she was only a baby, her older brother was taken by force by a group of kieshen travelling around Scotland incognito. Once their parents heard of the news, they sent Jamie to live in Death City to try and protect her. There she stayed with her aunt, and developed her own sense of individuality, bearing a nasty grudge against all keishen.

Miscellaneous: She has an undeniable knack at cooking, and makes all the meals for her and Akane.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater"[/center]
Back to top Go down

Jaime Clark (Dropped) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaime Clark (Dropped)   Jaime Clark (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 6:47 pm

Before I check it any further, can you please make each section at least one paragraph long.
Back to top Go down

Jaime Clark (Dropped)
Page 1 of 1