Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aurora's First Day [Finished]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2013, 8:25 pm

" she left us because it wasn't working out here. her mother is very sick and she can't get any more money from home to stay here. so she's off to go take care of her. its a shame really. we were hardly a team for two weeks. " said Arthur.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2013, 8:26 pm

Aurora looks down sadly "Oh okay..." I could heal their meister's mother..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2013, 8:57 pm

ooc: she was another persons character. she gave her to me and I really don't want to rp my own meister. so she's gone, not coming back.
" oh its fine really. I'm sure she'll pull though, Eleanor wasn't really cut out for the job anyway. I don't suppose you would be willing? "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2013, 9:14 pm

Aurora: "Can I see your weapon forms?" I shouldn't ask. Nobody wanna have a witch as a meister
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2013, 9:25 pm

" ben? " ben nods and takes Arthurs hand. then he turns into a flintlock pistol his reflection gleaming in the matchlock. " very powerful, fire rate of 45 shots a minute. " then Arthur spins ben around until he turns into a bow. " the arrows he makes can do a number of things, from water, ice, fire. he can change the soul wavelength into a wide range of options. " Arthur shakes ben lightly and he forms around Arthurs hand in a set of brass knuckles. " this is his smallest form. fairly light but don't be fooled. they hit with ten times the force they normally would on impact. plus it can be charged with soul wavelength to do some real damage. " ben turns back to normal and Arthur grabs his hand turning into a hilt. " Arthur is a special sword, he can take the form of whatever blade you wish. " he swings the handle in the air and a small 3 inch blade folds out. " from a knife. " then he swings him one more time and the blade grows huge. 4 feet long and very thick, it was a buster sword. " to huge. however he can't weigh more than he does in human form and he can't grow more than four feet long. " Arthur turns back. " also as a tid bit. I can control the wind. " a cool breeze flows through indoors. " and I can control fire. " says ben lighting his thumb by his own will. it looked like a lighter. " what about you? "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2013, 9:28 pm

"A-A-About me? nothing." Healing magic...But i can't tell them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 12:41 am

" you Shure? " said Arthur raising his eyebrow. he wasn't stupid he knew she was hiding something. " I meant like applicable skills, knowledge, training. something that makes you different valuable, come on you were enrolled here, there has to be something you do better than everyone else. "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 5:16 am

Aurora wonders Can I do something without using my magic? I can't tell them tham I'm a witch "I...Uhm..P-people told me that I'm very inteligent. Annnd I love helping everyone who needs my help" she smiles slightly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 8:49 am

" ok then. what do you think, will you be our meister. " Arthur says. ben looks at her hopefully.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 8:57 am

Aurora looks at Arthur then at Ben "Uhm...I..I-It would be great" Smiles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 9:04 am

" very well. " they said in unison. " we will be your weapons to pave a path to success. " Arthur checks a wall clock. " still got some time left, what do you want to do now? "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 9:11 am

Aurora: "I dunno..." Takes one deep breathe "Hey uhm..What do you think about witches?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 10:31 am

" hmm. " Arthur said. " weird topic but alright. I couldn't care less about witches. granted if they are good, witch I have met quite a few. however for evil witches, they should be treated as a high priority kieshen egg... nothing more. " ben spoke up. " my mentor was a wizard, he told me he had an entire family of witches living discreet. I even met his son, they aren't all bad. just you know, a lot of them are so you should be carful. still, I believe that witches have a potential for good. "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 10:36 am

Aurora smiles. She was very happy "Well...Good witches are cool.. Okay! Can we test something? Ben, Arthur, hold my hand and transform, ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 11:53 am

" got it! " Arthur turned into a small hilt. " now hit me with your soul wavelength and I'll turn into whatever sword you want.
ooc: tell whatever Arthur turns into. and if he is using her soul wavelength, will he be able to see through soul protect?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 12:08 pm

OOC: I dunno. Okay. Let's say that he can see through her soul protect.
Aurora wonders "Okay...Katana" Hits him with her soul wavelenght This is gonna end bad...For me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 12:15 pm

Arthur springs out into a three foot long razor sharp katana. " aha! I knew it! okay so your a witch... this changes nothing. but there are better places to practice this than a music room. just outside there is a training area. "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 12:20 pm

Aurora sighs "Yes...I'm a witch. Witch with healing magic.And okay, let's go"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 1:36 pm

after a few moments of walking they come outside to a yard filled with training equipment. " ok so what now? " said Arthur/
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 1:37 pm

Aurora: "Can i use you both?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 2:01 pm

" I don't see why not. " said ben. he held onto her hand and turned into a flintlock pistol. he was warm to the touch.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 2:03 pm

Aurora: "Lets attack some training dummies...Hmm. Interesting. Ben is warm.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 2:27 pm

" yeah I am. somthings been wrong with me since I was born. it lets me use my fire, but it makes my body twice as hot as it should be. "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 2:34 pm

Aurora: "Okay.." Aims Ben at The first training dummy and shoots
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 2:45 pm

the bullet hit the shoulder of the dummy and ripped it in half. the entire dummy caught on fire. " whoh! " said ben. " I guess we're compatible... "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aurora's First Day [Finished]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next