Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aurora's First Day [Finished]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 1:45 pm

" no. just run up and punch it. you'll see the effects. "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 1:53 pm

Aurora: "Just..Punch? Okay." Runs at the dummy and puches it's head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 3:38 pm

*THWAK! the sound that is made is similar to that of a baseball bat hitting its target. " now we are sharing a body at the moment so if you'll let me I can move, don't resist because if you do we'll probable fall down.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 3:55 pm

Aurora: "So you can control me,huh? O-okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 4:59 pm

" ok here we go. " Arthur moved auroras hands up to her face and tried to get a feel for the new body. then he pulled the dummy out from its buried base and slammed it down on the ground with one hand breaking it in two. aurora exhaled the black smoke and Arthur reformed himself. " its good to know your capability's as a team... could you tell us more about your healing magic? "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 5:05 pm

Aurora: "I would like to show it..but I don't wanna deactivate my soul protect. But my magic can heal almost every wound, disease and it can work like a life support. And I know something called Spell Remove. This spell can deactivate almost every witch's spell. Also my animal form is Fennec Fox"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 6:52 pm

" that sounds useful. anything else you want to do before we leave? "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 6:59 pm

Aurora wonders "Uhm..I don't know..Maybe" Smiles "Just hug you both and say: Thank you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 7:27 pm

" thank you. " Arthur and ben felt this was the start of something big something that would change their lives fore- " crap! We're gunna be late! " said Arthur looking at a wall clock. " your classes should be this way follow me! " said ben. the two of them took off for the classrooms a mad grin on their faces.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 7:29 pm

Aurora follows them They don't like hugging...I only wanted to say thank you for choosing me as your meister..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aurora's First Day [Finished]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4