Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aurora's First Day [Finished]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 2:48 pm

Aurora was suprised "Wooooah...Okay now your turn, Arthur!" Runs to the dummy and swings Arthur at it, trying to cut off it's head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 2:52 pm

as she runs she notices she has almost no air resistance. she felt lighter on her feet and a black gust of wind helped her along. it was a clean cut, right through the neck. " wow. that was effective... " said Arthur.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 2:58 pm

Aurora: "Wow you two are great.Arthur, can i test Ben's bow form?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 3:03 pm

" yeah Shure. " Arthur turns back to normal and takes a step back. " this one takes some practice, have you ever fired a bow before? "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 3:03 pm

Aurora does a poker face "Uhm..No?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 3:17 pm

" its ok! " said ben warping into a bow. " grab the string with your thumb, index and middle finger. put in as much soul wavelength as power you want and tell me what type of arrow you want. "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 3:18 pm

Aurora prepares to shoot "Okay...Fire Arrow"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 3:20 pm

a small red arrow forms notched in the bow. " fire away. "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 3:21 pm

Aurora shoots at the dummy, aiming at it's stomach
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 3:35 pm

the arrow burst just before hitting its target making fire bath the flammable cloth. " good shot! "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 4:43 pm

Aurora Smiles "Thank you!" Looks at Arthur "So Can I be your meister even if I'm a witch?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 6:01 pm

"pshhh. yeah, we both firmly believe in equality. " said Arthur.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 6:34 pm

Tears appeard in her eyes. She was very happy "T-Thank you." She prepared to shoot again "Ben, fire arrow" She used her soul wavelenght, wanting to make very powerfull arrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 6:48 pm

an arrow twice as big formed this time. steam came off of it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 6:52 pm

She shoot at dummy, aiming at it's chest For you both! For Ben! For Arthur! I'll show you that I'm gonna be a good meister for you, boys!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 7:07 pm

well it took alot of energy but the bolt catches on fire and sores strait and true at its target. it bursts and reduces the target to rubble in an instant.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 7:09 pm

Aurora smiles "Okay, you can turn back, Ben."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 7:24 pm

ben does so and runs back to Arthur. " before we go, something I want to show you. " Arthur said.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 7:25 pm

Auora: "Hm? What is it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 7:43 pm

" its a power that I can use. I call it the soul merge, there are two ways I can use it. offensively and defensively. offensively I can posses the weak minded, move people around or check their memory's. but defensively I can share my powers with another, making them as fast an strong as we would be separately and giving them my powers of the wind. "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 7:48 pm

Aurora wonders "So thats why i felt very light when i was holding you..right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 7:58 pm

" no. that was me bending the wind to help you move. the soul merge is this. " Arthur breaths in deeply and exhales black smoke. it keeps on coming out quickly until he was gone. then the smoke flew into auroras lungs forcing her to inhale. then it was over, she felt his presence in her mind. " hello! ARUORA! I AM YOUR FATHER! " his voice says, the second one sounded like it was blasted out a thousand speakers at once. it was weird because it sounded like her dad.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 2:33 am

Aurora looks very scared and very confused. She opens her mouth to say something but she said nothing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 9:49 am

" oh. well I mean... its fine. try attacking the training dummy. " Arthur voice said nonchalantly calm.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 1:28 pm

Aurora: "H-How? Using Ben?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's First Day [Finished]   Aurora's First Day [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aurora's First Day [Finished]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next