Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Autumn Blueblood INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Autumn Blueblood INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Autumn Blueblood INACTIVE   Autumn Blueblood INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 1:34 am

Autumn Blueblood INACTIVE Yw4YWg3

Name Blueblood, Autumn

Weapon: N/A

Love Interest: N/A

Appearance: Autumn is 4' 10" and about 105 lbs. She has a small and girlish figure. She has blonde hair and pale skin. She wears a white mask on her face at all times and a heavy jacket. Under the mask she has bright green eyes. She has several large scars on her face as well (hence the mask).

Personality: Autumn is quiet and withdrawn. She is not necessarily shy, but she does not have much experience with other people so she tends to be a bit of an introvert. She is not the toughest meister but she never backs down from a fight and never gives up no matter how bad she is beaten, if she can still stand she will continue to fight.

History: Autumn's parents were seemingly good caring parents that were proud of their daughter. That is until she was attacked by a kishin egg at the age of four. The kishin egg was fought off and killed by a scythe meister but Autumn was left horribly scarred on her face, arms, and belly. Her parents suddenly became distant and made her stay hidden away in her room. When she was allowed to go out, they forced her to wear a mask at all times and walk far behind them so no one would know she was their daughter. She became a social pariah. She idolized the man that saved her, so she started spending nearly all her time studying to become a dark assassin. She enrolled in the academy as soon as she could get away from her parents. Now she fights for two reasons only, to protect others from meeting the same fate as her, and for simple revenge.

Miscellaneous: Autumn never takes off her mask, it is held on firmly by straps hidden by her hair so that it will not be knocked off in battle.
She is extremely stealthy and in battle she uses her gracefulness and speed rather than raw power.
I love soul eater!
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Autumn Blueblood INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Blueblood INACTIVE   Autumn Blueblood INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 7:36 am

Nice character. Approved. ^~^
Back to top Go down

Autumn Blueblood INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1