Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When to shrimps meet. (Jt and Umbra) (Hazel, Sapphire and Autumn)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

When to shrimps meet. (Jt and Umbra) (Hazel, Sapphire and Autumn) Empty
PostSubject: When to shrimps meet. (Jt and Umbra) (Hazel, Sapphire and Autumn)   When to shrimps meet. (Jt and Umbra) (Hazel, Sapphire and Autumn) I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 6:04 pm

It's been pretty interesting past couple of days for Hazel. She started up a faction, got a base for it, and met a girl who can change her clothes on a whim, as well as other peoples. And the two of them became friends pretty quickly, as well as a strong headache for Hazel. Though that didn't matter now, because now was the time to get some ice cream. The two of them were waiting in line when Sapphire noticed the girl in the mask. She looked at Hazel, then started to slip away. She ran to jump on the other girl when Hazel grabbed her. The two of them fell right in front of her, with Sapphire sitting on Hazel.

Sapphire: Hi~. I'm Sapphire. It's nice to meet you~.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When to shrimps meet. (Jt and Umbra) (Hazel, Sapphire and Autumn)   When to shrimps meet. (Jt and Umbra) (Hazel, Sapphire and Autumn) I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 10:05 pm

Autumn was about to go get some ice cream when suddenly a small girl shot out of the line and ran straight for her. Another girl rushed after her and tackled her before the small girl could get to Autumn. They both fell to the ground in front of her and the smaller one introduced herself as Sapphire.

"Umm... hi. Umm, nice to meet you too." Autumn shuffled her feet shyly for a moment. "Oh I'm Autumn."

This girl looked like a handful and Autumn was already shy enough around normal people. She thought about running away, but the girl was very cute so she hesitantly stuck around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When to shrimps meet. (Jt and Umbra) (Hazel, Sapphire and Autumn)   When to shrimps meet. (Jt and Umbra) (Hazel, Sapphire and Autumn) I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 10:27 pm

Sapphire giggled a bit, then stood up on Hazel as she gave a small grunt.

Sapphire: It's great to meet you, Autumn. I love your mask, and your hair, and your clothes. We should be friends, and we can share clothes and stuff. And we can have ice cream together. Hazel, buy us some ice cream.

Hazel: I'd love to, but there is a shoe print in my back right now. Yeah, I'm witch meister Agatha Arlnest. But, just call me Hazel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When to shrimps meet. (Jt and Umbra) (Hazel, Sapphire and Autumn)   When to shrimps meet. (Jt and Umbra) (Hazel, Sapphire and Autumn) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 6:40 pm

Autumn stared at her hands, feeling stupid and awkward. These girls seemed nice enough, and it would be great to have some friends for a change, especially with a couple people that did not look at her like a freak with a mask. She was so awkward around people though, she just knew she would mess it all up somehow.

"Hello Hazel.. I'm Autumn. Wait, I already said that... Umm... thank you! About liking my mask I mean, and my hair...and my clothes.... Oh man I am such an idiot!" She turned to walk away with her head hanging low.

As she walked away she murmured to herself. "You almost had a friend idiot. Way to screw it up!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When to shrimps meet. (Jt and Umbra) (Hazel, Sapphire and Autumn)   When to shrimps meet. (Jt and Umbra) (Hazel, Sapphire and Autumn) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 6:54 pm

Sapphire giggled a bit, then walked over next to her.

Sapphire: I like you. And it's okay if you say stupid stuff, I do stupid stuff all the time.

Hazel got up, and brushed off her back.

Hazel: What she means is that she is not judging you badly for mixing up your thoughts.

Sapphire shook yes, her smile bright and pleasing to look at.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When to shrimps meet. (Jt and Umbra) (Hazel, Sapphire and Autumn)   When to shrimps meet. (Jt and Umbra) (Hazel, Sapphire and Autumn) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 10:38 pm

Autumn smiled behind her mask. She put her hood up to further hide her face and turned back to the two girls. They were very nice, she would stick around and try not to be too lame.

"S-so, you said something about ice cream? I wouldn't mind getting a shake I guess, so I don't have to take my mask off."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When to shrimps meet. (Jt and Umbra) (Hazel, Sapphire and Autumn)   When to shrimps meet. (Jt and Umbra) (Hazel, Sapphire and Autumn) I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 8:05 am

Sapphire: Okay. Hey Hazel~.

Hazel: Yeah yeah, I know.

Sapphire dragged Autumn to a booth table, then sat down across from her. She rested her hands on the table, then moved so she was closer, her butt high in the air to get closer.

Sapphire: So, what can you do then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When to shrimps meet. (Jt and Umbra) (Hazel, Sapphire and Autumn)   When to shrimps meet. (Jt and Umbra) (Hazel, Sapphire and Autumn) I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 8:46 pm

Autumn couldn't help but smile, the girl was too cute.

"I don't really do much of anything... I spend most of my time training." She felt completely lame as usual. These girls were really nice and cool but she had no life and therefor nothing interesting to talk about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When to shrimps meet. (Jt and Umbra) (Hazel, Sapphire and Autumn)   When to shrimps meet. (Jt and Umbra) (Hazel, Sapphire and Autumn) I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 8:55 pm

Sapphire: I don't train at all. Mainly because it's hard to train by yourself as a weapon. I make clothes, though. So, if you ever need anything, I'm always here to help you.

Hazel came back, and handed the two of them their ice cream, then sat down.

Sapphire: Do you want me to show you, Autumn?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When to shrimps meet. (Jt and Umbra) (Hazel, Sapphire and Autumn)   When to shrimps meet. (Jt and Umbra) (Hazel, Sapphire and Autumn) I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2014, 12:07 pm

"Show me what? The clothes you make? Sure I would love to see them!" She put the straw of her shake under her mask and took a long drink, being very careful not to let anyone see any part of her face. Her entire body was covered in thin pink scars, but it was her face that she was the most shy about.

She knew they would all laugh at her and call her a freak if they could see the crisscrossing scars covering her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When to shrimps meet. (Jt and Umbra) (Hazel, Sapphire and Autumn)   When to shrimps meet. (Jt and Umbra) (Hazel, Sapphire and Autumn) I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2014, 4:34 pm

Sapphire: Okay.

Hazel: Now Sapphire-

She was interrupted by Sapphire who let out a poof, changing Hazel's dress into a black T-shirt and a pair of jeans.

Hazel:. . . Okay, I can live with this.

Sapphire: Yep, I have a power to change clothes~. It's a lot of fun to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When to shrimps meet. (Jt and Umbra) (Hazel, Sapphire and Autumn)   When to shrimps meet. (Jt and Umbra) (Hazel, Sapphire and Autumn) I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2014, 10:14 am

Autumn was amazed for a moment, until she realized that Sapphire could use her powers to take her mask off right in front of everyone. She put her hands on her mask, attempting to hold it on even though she knew she couldn't.

"Th- that's really cool..." She suddenly felt even more self-conscience than before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When to shrimps meet. (Jt and Umbra) (Hazel, Sapphire and Autumn)   When to shrimps meet. (Jt and Umbra) (Hazel, Sapphire and Autumn) I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2014, 4:59 pm

Sapphire: Why are you grabbing your mask? Is it tight on you?

Hazel: Sapphire, she probably is shy about showing her face at people.

Sapphire: Alright.

Hazel: And what does that mean?

Sapphire: Don't poof her mask away. . .

Hazel: Good. I'm glad you know that. So, Falls, how come you wear the mask then? Or is that a situation you don't want to talk about right now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When to shrimps meet. (Jt and Umbra) (Hazel, Sapphire and Autumn)   When to shrimps meet. (Jt and Umbra) (Hazel, Sapphire and Autumn) I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2014, 5:20 pm

"Falls?" Autumn said tilting her head a little in her confusion. "And no I don't really want to get into specifics. Suffice it to say that I am not terribly happy with my looks and would rather not be ridiculed about it by others." Autumn took another long swallow of her shake and reached behind her head to make sure the straps on her mask were still tight. "I do appreciate you not poofing it off though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When to shrimps meet. (Jt and Umbra) (Hazel, Sapphire and Autumn)   When to shrimps meet. (Jt and Umbra) (Hazel, Sapphire and Autumn) I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2014, 5:28 pm

Sapphire: No problem~.

Hazel: Fair enough. So, what brings you here to Death City then?

Sapphire sat back down in her chair, going at her bowl of ice cream. Hazel held her cone, licking it tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When to shrimps meet. (Jt and Umbra) (Hazel, Sapphire and Autumn)   When to shrimps meet. (Jt and Umbra) (Hazel, Sapphire and Autumn) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When to shrimps meet. (Jt and Umbra) (Hazel, Sapphire and Autumn)
Page 1 of 1