Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Max "Blade" Williams

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Max "Blade" Williams Empty
PostSubject: Max "Blade" Williams   Max "Blade" Williams I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 11:13 am

Max "Blade" Williams Tumblr_m78mv0y8vl1r5jwowo1_500

Name: Max "Blade" Williams

Meister: Autumn Blueblood

Weapon Form: The weapon form is a Gunblade of combat nature. The handle contains a trigger which can fire the gun compartment within the gunblade, firing spectral rounds which come from Max's soul. These spectral round have low power and automatically regenerate from Max's soul. Yet if the gun component is fire too much, it will overheat and cannot fire for a set amount of time. This weapon was also made to the point where it can form from a gun to a blade and vice-versa. And the blade compartment is very well known for close quarters combat, the engravings on the sword look as if they were ancient.

Love Interest: N/A

Appearance: Max is a male caucasian with a light body type. He wears a black and orange hoodie at all times, a white t-shirt underneath. Along with white jeans with a platinum chain hanging from the pockets with orange sneakers. Max has black hair with orange eyes and a scar going from his right eye down to his left foot. Sometimes he is seen wearing a neko-beenie.

Personality: Max is a layback guy, never really active much except when he does parkour. He never really likes to hang out with anyone yet he seems very eager to find a meister capable of wielding him. Sometimes he gets flashbacks of how he got his scar and would go into shock.

History: Max was born in New York city with his twin sister, Sallie. They both hung around each other at all times, both were the same model of gunblades. Throughout their lives, they never really got to know their parents except when they had an intervention for Sallies when she started becoming an alcoholic at the age of 15. That's when both Max and Sallie began to break apart. Sallie moved out at 18 and wasn't heard from since, leaving Max in ruins. Later on, Max had moved out as well, however news went around that his mother was murdered by his father for unknown reasons. Stuck in rage, he went to confront his father, only to get attacked and cut from the right eye to the left foot by a large blade. He fell to the ground unconscious until rescued by DWMA operatives. Now he is enrolled in the academy, only to swear vengence and to find his twin sister.

Miscellaneous: Max likes cake, he is an addict to cake.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love soul eater!"

Last edited by Alex Ironsmith on December 3rd 2013, 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Max "Blade" Williams   Max "Blade" Williams I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 11:36 am

The only problems I have with this weapon are the abilities of the weapon form and what kind-of weapon it actually is. The bio seems to reference the blade like it's a Dark weapon or Demon weapon. But it's in the normal weapon catagory.... But more importaintly, the ability to cut through other weapons is REALLY overpowered! Just like the ability to fire out actual rounds. You see, the reason weapons don't fire actual bullets is because for one thing they're OP against someone wielding a sword unless they BS dodging bullets every 10 seconds, and for another thing if the weapon's generating physical rounds, then they'd be a part of their body. So it would kind-of be the equivilant of shooting your toes at someone and just losing them forever...... And the cutting blades with your blade thing should be pretty obvious why I think it's OP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Max "Blade" Williams   Max "Blade" Williams I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 11:56 am

Ok, accepted. I'm curious how the whole gunblade sister thing goes and there's good mystery in how he got a crazy scar like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Max "Blade" Williams   Max "Blade" Williams I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Max "Blade" Williams
Page 1 of 1