Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blade

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Blade Empty
PostSubject: Blade   Blade I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 9:18 pm

Name: Blade
Meister:none
weapon form: scythe the tip of it seems to be green, in the middle of the scythe blade it was black and the rest of it seems blue..
love interest: none
Apperance: He has green eyes, he usually wears anything black. He mostly wears a Black jacket that seems to be a coat as it is long enough to touch the ground it has a blue raven on the back of it though. His hair is light brown.
Personality: he seems to be a cold person, showing no emotions sometimes. When he does show emotion then it is either to a person he wants to protect. He has a kind side just he doesn't like to show it much. He can be sarcastic.
History: He was always the type to be a loner, he had 2 brothers named Jack and Draco. He loved them as they both loved him. What happen to them is sad. He was out going in the graveyard to play. As young teens they thought the graveyard is a perfect place to hang out as none of them were actually normal people. They loved to play at the graveyard because it was a peaceful place to think and talk away from there family. One day when they went to the graveyard they saw a women with a black hat and seems to be floating above a grave stone. The brothers were so curious that they sent Blade to check it out since he was the oldest of the 2. He pokes her shoulder as she turns around. She didn't like to be bothred as she shoots a fireball to Blade. He dodges it as Draco was unlucky. He got hit with it and it killed him from the impact. Blade saw his own brother died. The witch then flew at blade, but his other brother Jack pushed him away as the witch takes Jack insted of him. The witch then flies away with Jack as he never got to saw his brother again. He wanted revenge so he heard of DMWA. He went home and told his mother and father and they approved of him leaving. He got some money to go to Death city which is where DMWA is located. All he wants now is revenge to find that witch of who took his brother.
Have you read the rules?
I Love Soul Eater!

Last edited by Bluebird on February 23rd 2014, 12:12 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Just needed to add something.)
Back to top Go down

Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blade   Blade I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 11:59 pm

Heeeeeelllooo there! *puts on glasses and lifts clipboard* I will be your editor for today! C:

I'm going to go ahead and point out a few mistakes here! ^^

Weapon Form: Well, he might be a scythe, but what does it look like?

Appearance: What sort of black jacket? The first thing that comes to my mind is a leather jacket or a biker jacket.

History: There are a few grammar and sequencing problems here. No need to worry. I understand what happened, but just to check any of my checking mistakes, I'll have an Admin check. :3
Back to top Go down

Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blade   Blade I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 12:09 am

I'm not good with Grammar really. I'll go ahead and fix the appearance and weapon appearance.
Back to top Go down

Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blade   Blade I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 12:16 am

Okie! When Dusk comes back online, I'll have him take a better look at it. My mind isn't functioning all that well at the moment.
Back to top Go down

Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blade   Blade I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 9:10 pm

I agree with Waffles except the personallity needs to be expanded on just a small bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blade   Blade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blade
Page 1 of 1