Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crypsis The Blade

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Crypsis The Blade Empty
PostSubject: Crypsis The Blade   Crypsis The Blade I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 3:48 pm

Crypsis The Blade Z7a0l

Name (Hakunari, Crypsis)

Gender/Sex: Mayor of dude town

Meister: No partner Yet...

Weapon Form:

Crypsis The Blade 20-814405l

Crypsis's blade form is one without a wilt, instead as seen in the picture it has walls about 2 1/2 inches from the blade, these allow a close combat to take effect, while this could easily be a way to disarm someone.Crypsis's blade length is about 4 1/2 inches allowing for a longer ranged swing, his hilt is about 1 1/2 inches to the point.Crypsis's skulls on his blade are a simple way to shoot refined soul blasts at enemies, although this is only available twice per thread, but in those two bursts, his attack is  round beams about 6 feet wide, and can for up to 25 meters.

Love Interest: :3 no comment (It's on the hush hush)

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Bi-curious

Appearance:

Crypsis has a rather slim stature, he stands about 5'7, His normal stature gives away how he feels at that moment, he is frequent to mood changes and, Crypsis has light velvet eyes that normally gleam when hit by the sun to much, his muscles aren't exactly toned he actually does little to no running as his teen years began.Crypsis wears his glasses when in class, which he isn't completely good with, they constantly fall to the tip off his nose which forces him to push them back up to his bridge of his nose.He weighs about 110 pounds, while in his weapon form he only weighs about 15 pounds unless he is with a compatible sync, in which case he's free moving.

Personality:

Crypsis isn't exactly the most anti social person, although he hates large groups (like groups of ten people) Crypsis would rather not socialize out front of large amounts of people.Crypsis is normally happy covering his dark personality's insight of everything he no longer understands or didn't understand in the first place, mistaking multiple for sinners or do gooders, Crypsis prefers the whole 'Chaos' factor of life, making his life chaotic, although it's not exactly easy for him to study under those factors.Crypsis likes the idea of school, but refuses to respect those whom don't respect him.Crypsis would rather do work than life on someones graces or loans, he has to much pride for that because that was how he was raised getting anything he needed by his own ways.

History:

Crypsis's history is dark, you have been warned!
Spoiler:

Miscellaneous:

Theme: :

Have You Read the Rules?
I love Soul Eater! But i hate it to... I HATE HOW THEY STOPPED ANIMATING IT!

Last edited by Crypsis on August 10th 2014, 6:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Crypsis The Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crypsis The Blade   Crypsis The Blade I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 6:30 pm

Wha's dis app? Accepted is what dis app is, mah boi!
Back to top Go down

Crypsis The Blade
Page 1 of 1