Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Feast Of Souls

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A Feast Of Souls Empty
PostSubject: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 9:56 pm

It was already 10:00 pm and Fumetsu was going around the city looking for some souls. At first she wasn't fond of the idea of killing, but she was growing use to it. "Wha-!" A lady who was walking home with her 8 year old daughter screams, noticing Fumetsu. "Y-you're a m-monster!" Fumetsu sighs, this was their normal reactions to her now and it was getting quite boring. "Yes yes, don't you think I know that." Was all she says before transforming into a giant dragon. "Now, any last words?"

Despite her words, Fumetsu didn't wait another second and gobbles the two of them up. "Ah, what a tasty meal..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

A Feast Of Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:17 pm

I sat crouched on a building, watching Fumetsu. "Another Kishin in the city? When are you guys gonna quit?"
Back to top Go down

A Feast Of Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:20 pm

Kataro peeked around a corner and watched what happened from a distance.
Back to top Go down

A Feast Of Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:36 pm

Jet is watching the whole thing
Back to top Go down

A Feast Of Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:06 pm

She wipes her mouth with the back of her hand, satisfied by the souls. Now for an escape... She would usually just continue killing people, but she already knew that shibusen could easily team up against her. Not caring if people were watching or not, Fumetsu quickly transforms into a mouse and scurries into a crack of a building whispering, "Time for the dessert..."
Back to top Go down

A Feast Of Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:08 pm

Brandon was laying on a roof holding frank in his weapon form aiming at the kishin "should we pursue it?"
Back to top Go down

A Feast Of Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:18 pm

Kataro transformed into a crown and chased after the mouse.
Back to top Go down

A Feast Of Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:18 pm

OOC: I meant crow instead of crown.
Back to top Go down

A Feast Of Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:38 pm

Being able to out run the random crow, Fumetsu runs in the crack and scurries up the building through some pipes inside the building. She finally got to the top and notices Brandon holding on to a random weapon. "Who the hell are you?"
Back to top Go down

A Feast Of Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 12:00 am

"Calculating wind distance, measuring distance, steady shot..." His eyes widened. "Fire!" A bullet flew at fuumetsu
Back to top Go down

A Feast Of Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 12:05 am

She easily jumps up and transforms into a bird mid-jump. "Nice try kid." Fumetsu then flies up into the air without a care.
Back to top Go down

A Feast Of Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 12:11 am

Brandon continued firing. He squinted his eyes trying to focus
Back to top Go down

A Feast Of Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:32 am

She dodges his bullets with ease, transforming into a huge sliver dragon while dodging one of the bullets. "Run or face death!" Fumetsu then takes a deep breath before releasing some blue flames from her mouth, aiming them at him.

OOC: Her dragon form: A Feast Of Souls 231908-blue_eyes_white_dragon_5_by_riomak_super
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

A Feast Of Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:59 am

Ooc: yugioh!!! I haven't seen that dragon in years!
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

A Feast Of Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:03 am

OOC: RMW unfortunately as the Kishin moderator I have to be the one to tell you: Fumetsu's shapeshifting is one ability, however things such as fire breathing would come as separate abilities. I haven't checked her CS but if Fumetsu just has the blood and shapeshifting thing, then she can't use these forms abilities. However... if you wanna cheat my system, her next ability could be temporarily obtaining abilities, concerning her current form, instead of having to add a bunch of different abilities.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

A Feast Of Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:03 am

OOC: Props for the blue eyes though...
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

A Feast Of Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:04 am

Ooc:right?!
Back to top Go down

A Feast Of Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:16 am

OOC: Sorry about that! I just finished tweaking her character sheet so she does have that ability now. (Though, the abilities she obtains will be weak considering she only has 3 souls contributed to that ability)
Also, I just found some of my old Yugioh cards so I couldn't help myself from using Blue-Eyes white dragon as the dragon.
Back to top Go down

A Feast Of Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 8:54 am

brandon quickly jumped up And ran out of the way as fast as he could
Back to top Go down

A Feast Of Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:53 pm

"Oh no you don't!" She quickly swoops in, using her giant claws to try and slash him.
Back to top Go down

A Feast Of Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:01 pm

Brandon was slashed in the arm. He yelled in pain.

frank transformed back into a human and turned his arm into the barrel of a gun. He began firing recklessly at fumetsu
Back to top Go down

A Feast Of Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:05 pm

Fumetsu lets the bullets hit her, giggling because they only felt like harmless pokes. "You better go treat your friend!"
Back to top Go down

A Feast Of Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:08 pm

Connor was walking home with Dylan when he saw fumetsu.

dylan transformed and fell into Connors hands

connor jumped up behind fumetsu and swung the spear at (insert gender here) back
Back to top Go down

A Feast Of Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:12 pm

OOC: *her

"Gah!!!" She screams out in pain, feeling the spear slash her back. "You shouldn't have done that!" As quickly as she could, Fumetsu turns around a zooms towards the boy, attempting to slash him with her claws like she did to the other one.
Back to top Go down

A Feast Of Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:15 pm

frank saw this and carefully aimed. He fired seconds before she was close enough to Connor. This would be a close one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Feast Of Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Feast Of Souls
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next