Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Layna and her First Day(Open, looking for Meister)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Layna and her First Day(Open, looking for Meister) Empty
PostSubject: Layna and her First Day(Open, looking for Meister)   Layna and her First Day(Open, looking for Meister) I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 10:05 am

Layna walked up the stairs, the Sunlight glinting of her straw-blonde hair. Her lips quirked into a smile, I'm finally here! Her heart hammered with excitement, it had taken her three days to get to Death city and despite the heat, she was more than eager to explore the city. After walking for a while, she had finally reached DWMA.

She stopped at the landing, and took her time to admire the Academy. " My first day, huh... I hope things go well."

---------
Layna Crowe, the Witty Flirt with an Edge(Double-bladed sword)
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Layna and her First Day(Open, looking for Meister)   Layna and her First Day(Open, looking for Meister) I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 11:53 am

Anna was standing on the rooftop, she looked around "Death City is...Beautiful" She crossed her arms. Then she jumped off the rooftop and landed near the entrance to the academy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Layna and her First Day(Open, looking for Meister)   Layna and her First Day(Open, looking for Meister) I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 1:37 pm

steam walks out of the DWMA to the entrance, stretches, and prepares to leave and go back in, but layna catches his eye

"hey your a new face here, are you a new student?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Layna and her First Day(Open, looking for Meister)   Layna and her First Day(Open, looking for Meister) I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 10:18 pm

She looks towards the source of the voice and grins when she sees Steam, " Yeah, I'm Layna. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Layna and her First Day(Open, looking for Meister)   Layna and her First Day(Open, looking for Meister) I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 11:22 pm

Puts hand out to shake laynas hand

"My name is steam gunman, it's a pleasure to meet you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Layna and her First Day(Open, looking for Meister)   Layna and her First Day(Open, looking for Meister) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Layna and her First Day(Open, looking for Meister)
Page 1 of 1