Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  Empty
PostSubject: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 5:33 pm

Slice stood in front of the mission board in the academy. Her jaw was set in a hard line, her brows were furrowed, she was pissed.

More and more of the missions that were popping up required a weapon and a mesiter... which was sort of a problem for her. It's not like she hadn't tried to get along with her meisters... theywere just idiots... or insufferable... or they treated her with no respect... well, maybe some of it was her fault to. Okay, at least half of it.. if not most of it.

But mulling on that didn't help her problem now. She was running to a dead end. And at this rate she would never be a death scythe. And she was a real scythe... those made the best death scythes. It's like she had a responsibility to consume those ninety-nine souls, and the one witch's soul, but it was time to face she couldn't do it on her own anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 9:36 pm

Jericho walks up behind her,"So I'm not the only one with this problem?" he says quietly. He gives the board a quick glance, then looks at Slice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 12:53 pm

Slice turns her head to look at him, red eyes narrowing slightly as she takes in the unfamiliar face.

"Problem that you don't have a weapon or that you don't have a meister?" she asks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 8:10 pm

"Meister...", he says softly, looking at the board.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 9:11 pm

Arthur and ben walked up. frustrated in their search of a meister. ben spoke up. " I'm sick of this. weapons can be Meisters to right? what if we made a group of weapons who fight together and undertake missions together. until they no longer need it. " Arthur shrugged. It wasn't a bad plan, but the two of them were hardly a team...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 9:14 pm

"Wavelengths would have to match, but seems like it would work. Maybe, I'm new to this..." Jericho says to himself, contemplating the possibilities of weapons wielding weapons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 9:19 pm

" I haven't met anyone who isn't compatible with me. " said Arthur. " and Arthur's all ready compatible with me. " said ben. " I'm getting ahead of myself. " said Arthur. " My name is Arthur Davis, I can turn into any sword and bend the wind to my command. " ben spoke up. " And I'm ben! twelve years old sure but I can turn into a bow, a flintlock pistol, and brass knuckles. also I can control fire. " said ben snapping his fingers and having a lighters worth of flame come out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 9:24 pm

Jericho puts out the flames with a light blast of pure darkness, "Don't play with fire... It's not very nice... Wait. A weapon's wavelength is like a positive charge and a Meister's are like a negative. Opposites attract, while the same charge repels each other..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 9:53 pm

ben speaks. " ok so I doubt we can learn much talking about it. I know that me and Arthur work together. " he grips Arthurs hand and Arthur transforms into a sword. a small one razor sharp and perfect for bens hands. even though they were indoors a gust flows buy and wraps around ben. " Ok fire spreads but what will happen using wind? Arthurs voice is heard. " oh lay off ben. want to see if you are compatible with either of us? transform and find out. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 9:57 pm

"This isn't a good idea. Eventually your same weapon wavelengths will reject each other, Be wary...", Jericho says softly, yet sternly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 10:03 pm

ben scratches his head with Arthur. his scowl reflecting in the blade. " really? I'm new to this but I thought that for instance some miesters were born positive. others negative. with differing degrees of positive and negative. so if a very positive meister paired with a slightly positive weapon then they would repel. so it stands to reason that weapons can wield other weapons as long as they were opposite. " he looks at the floor. " I guess I left to much to assumption huh... "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 10:10 pm

"Weapons and meister's do, but they also do on a greater degree," he says. "It' like... A weapon can be a positive or a negative when compared to a meister, but when compared to OTHER weapons, they can only be positive, thus, they repel each other after so long...", he says softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 10:48 pm

" hmm. " said ben as he looked into the blade of Arthur. It felt just fine, then again. Arthur is VERY adaptive and he didn't know how he felt in his hands. " still. I wish we had a meister eh buddy. " Arthur slowly changed back and sat on the floor. " I guess we need to be carful, after all we don't know but the basics about this. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 10:53 pm

"It would work for awhile, but one the wavelength's start rejecting eachother...", Jericho cut off midsentence
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2013, 12:00 am

Slice looks over her shoulder, regarding the boys as they walk up.

"Jericho is right. Eventually the wavelengths would reject one another, that's why we need meisters. But... it could work as a hold over tactic. I'm Slice Aaron by the way, I'm a scythe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2013, 7:38 am

Arthur offered to shake her hand. " nice to meet you slice. "

ben looked around not Shure what to do with his hands. " how does the mission system work anyway? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2013, 11:24 pm

"Jericho", he says softly, introducing himself. He looks in the direction of the board, staring out into space.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 6:57 pm

Slice turns to Ben and Arthur "Missions are assigned a one to five star rating based on how much risk is involved. Meisters and weapons who have achieved that star rating based on their previous performance are allowed to take on that mission.

She frowns slightly. "Some missions have to be done by a team, not just a lone weapon. And it is much harder to gain a star rating when you are working on your own."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 7:47 pm

" ben gets up on his tippy toes and reaches for a one star mission. taking it down and reading it he says " kill or capture two robbers in the northern area of death city. " he then jumps up for a five star mission. after reading it he turns pale. " the world is not a good place. " he puts both of them back and turns to Arthur. " do you know how to track robbers? " Arthur shrugs and looks to slice and Jericho. " is there a reward? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 5:43 pm

"Set a trap, robber's aren't always as smart as they think...", Jericho says, pondering something. "If theres a reward, it should be posted on the back, if not, then the reward is usually the evil soul or souls that the mission contains..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 6:13 pm

" hmm. " said ben as he turned it over. " his eyebrow raises. " Arthur this pays $150 each! that's more money then we could ever get in one night! this might be worth our time. it looks like the last building they raided was a mile and a half away. in a apartment building. " he had a greedy fire in his eyes, a happy greedy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 11:20 pm

Jericho looks over at the two, wondering if they can really accept the challenge. He remembers running into a pair of thugs earlier, and how difficult they were to get away from. He's positive that they're the same two in the mission. "That shouldn't be a one star mission. I may just be a begginer, but those two... They seem... They're wavelengths are dark. It's unnaturall...", he says calmly. "It would take more then you two. Trust me on that one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2013, 8:30 am

ben shrugs. " well one or two star. we're not walking into a murderers den. might be worth the effort. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2013, 9:56 pm

"Good luck..." He says softly, walking off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2013, 10:19 pm

ben turns to slice. " might be fun. we'd like to get to know you better. what better way than a mystery? "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)    Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Down on her luck (Open. Looking for a Meister)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next