Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A New Meister Arrives! (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A New Meister Arrives! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A New Meister Arrives! (Open)   A New Meister Arrives! (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2015, 6:28 pm

Time Stamp:
April 9th
12:23

-------------------------------------------------
Juro, after a lengthy trip, had finally arrived at Death City. He ad been sent here to become a meister and to learn things at the DWMA. He was currently standing by the steps, looking around for nothing really, as he was blind. Today he was wearing his sunglasses to look inconspicuous. He had no idea where he was supposed to find the academy, and the first two people he had asked for directions laughed at him, which confused him. So currently he is standing in front of the steps of the academy, confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister Arrives! (Open)   A New Meister Arrives! (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2015, 2:50 pm

Yume was just about to head for DWMA up the stairs when she saw a guy looking around. His expression wasn't really well visible since he wore sunglasses. She hesitated a bit before she spoke up. Like usual. She played the situation in her mind first. As if they already had a conversation. But of course, she still had to say something.
"Um... Excuse me...? You seem a bit lost. Are you okay?"
She finally managed to bring out after a minute of awkward silence of staring at the guy to see if there was anything wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister Arrives! (Open)   A New Meister Arrives! (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2015, 10:17 pm

Kidd walked around the DWMA with nothing to do. It'd been a while since anyone had heard from The Legend himself. Quite frankly, he hadn't been feeling like himself lately. With all the failed battles and missions, it made Kidd think about who truly might be. Maybe he wasn't The Legend he really thought he was.... Kidd began to laugh heartily to himself. Who was he KIDDing? Of course he's The Legend he thought he was and should be regarded as! Probably should be hailed as someone even greater! Kidd took a long look around the campus, smiling. He was ready to get back out there and do something.

After walking around for a few more minutes, Kidd got bored and got ready to go home. Until something caught his eye. Two people standing by the steps leading to the academy. Kidd hadn't met these people before and realized this could be a chance to expose himself more to the citizens of Death City and maybe even make some new friends. Walking over to them, Kidd began to speak, "New at the DWMA?" Kidd asked the guy with the sunglasses on. "I'm sure you're here because you've heard they train Legends." He grinned, pointing to himself. It seemed as though the guy was ignoring Kidd behind those glasses. Who'd he think he was? "Hey buddy, are you alright? Is it because my future is looking too bright and you don't wanna go blind?" Kidd asked, waving his hand in front of the guy's face, unaware that he really was blind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister Arrives! (Open)   A New Meister Arrives! (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2015, 2:47 am

Yume watched as the other guy had come over and was waving his hand in front of the other guy's face. She was a bit surprised by how spontaneous he was. Feeling that what he was doing was rude. She decided to remain quiet for now and wait for the other guy to answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister Arrives! (Open)   A New Meister Arrives! (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2015, 6:44 pm

(( I am SO sorry it took me so long to reply. It never notified me that this was replied to and I thought no one saw it. Sorry! ^_^ ))

It seemed like he was ignoring them completely for a full moment before turning around and asking. "Eh? Sorry I wasn't paying attention. hey do you know where the school is? I can't find it." He then turned back around and looked right at the steps, looking just as confused as ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister Arrives! (Open)   A New Meister Arrives! (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2015, 3:54 pm

Yume's head tilted. So it wasn't her imagination, he was looking over things because he can't see them.
"Uh... You're right in front of the building. It's just up the stairs in front of you."
She answered having a good look at the person, wondering if he was a weapon or a meister. If it was the latter, he would need a weapon that could give proper directions. Yume keeping her speech short and straight to the point knew that she might not be a suitable weapon for such meister if he is one. Distracted easily too, just like her so that would make a terrible combination. Distracted...!
Her face was blank while she was contemplating those thoughts. And she quickly snapped out of them shaking her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister Arrives! (Open)   A New Meister Arrives! (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2015, 10:06 pm

"Oh! Thank you!" Juro said with a beaming smile. He went to climb the stairs, but it seemed he overestimated how far in front of him they were. He tripped on the first step and proceeded to fall face first into the stairs. After a moment of pain and embarrassment he stood and turned to them, giving a short bow. "Thank you again, and I'm sorry about that." He said as his gaze moved slightly to the left, what was that smell?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister Arrives! (Open)   A New Meister Arrives! (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2015, 12:04 am

Kidd was genuinely confused by how the boy was acting. "Yeah, the school is right in front of you, bruh." Kidd answered his question, pointing to the school. How could the boy not see the school if he was standing right in front of it? Kidd scratched the back of his head and watched the boy begin to climb the stairs.

After only half a second, the boy fell straight onto his face trying to climb the stairs. "Dude, are you ok?" Kidd asked, walking over to the Juro with concern in his voice. "Do you need help climbing up the stairs?" Kidd asked, grabbing onto the boy's arm so he wouldn't go anywhere until he answered Kidd's question. It was obvious he needed help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister Arrives! (Open)   A New Meister Arrives! (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2015, 6:43 am

Yume wachted the guy trip over the first stairs. Well at least she could confirm that she wasn't the only one who tripped over those stairs on the first day. The other guy already went to help him out so she figured he would be fine. She ran up the stairs going ahead of the rest quickly regretting it halfway as she slowed down to a walking pace lightly gasping for air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister Arrives! (Open)   A New Meister Arrives! (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2015, 3:35 pm

"Uh, yes, help would be appreciated, and we should probably keep up so that we can help the lady if she passes out." He said, jerking his head at Yume. "My name is Juro by the way." He said as he started to ascend the stairs, perfectly fine now. He started to wonder about things like why the lady was wearing an over-sized coat, and why the guy that was helping him was wearing such an odd outfit, when he probably should have been paying attention to the conversation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister Arrives! (Open)   A New Meister Arrives! (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2015, 5:36 pm

Kidd grabbed hold of Juro's arm with one hand and kept one hand on his back for support. "Huh?" Kidd said, wondering what Juro was talking about. Kidd looked up to see the girl from earlier panting and out of breath from climbing the stairs. "Oh geez...." Kidd said under his breath. Normally, he didn't care about class, but for some reason he did right now and having to worry about both the people right now didn't make getting to class on time seem possible.

"Hey," Kidd called up to the girl, slowly making his way up the stairs with Juro, "Do you need some water or something?" Kidd asked, pulling out his cell phone to check the time. Five minutes left to get to class on time. "Hey, are you new here?" Kidd asked, looking at Juro while still walking up the stairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister Arrives! (Open)   A New Meister Arrives! (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2015, 5:46 pm

Yume took a moment to breathe. Recovering was rather easy if she took the time to stand still.
"I'm fine. Just shouldn't have run up the stairs."
She said laughing a bit awkwardly. She used to run up stairs a lot, but these were just too long to keep it up. Just force of habit would make her forget that this wasn't doable yet. She decided to wait for the two to catch up with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister Arrives! (Open)   A New Meister Arrives! (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2015, 6:41 pm

Hektor was starting to shift a bit under Kidd's grip, as he was a bit uncomfortable. It took a moment for Juro to respond to Kidd's question, as he hadn't been paying attention. "Oh yeah, fresh off the boat." He said, before almost tripping again. He caught himself quickly though and continued to walk up the stairs like nothing happened. When they caught up to Yume, he spoke. "By the way you two know it's rude not to reciprocate when someone tells you their name right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister Arrives! (Open)   A New Meister Arrives! (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2015, 7:40 pm

Kidd smiled at Juro, reflecting on his first day at the DWMA and in Death City. "My name is Kidd.... But you can call me Legend." Kidd told Juro his name. It sure was a day to remember. "Fresh off the boat huh?" Kidd asked Juro, "Where you from, Juro?" Kidd asked him. Kidd began to grip Juro a bit tighter, seeing as the new boy almost fell again. "Are you sure you're alright?" Kidd asked, concern in his voice. "I can just carry you up the stairs if you want...." Kidd suggested, not wanting to risk having Juro fall all the way down the grand set of stair. Kidd would never be able to get over himself if someone got hurt on account of him not taking the necessary precautions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister Arrives! (Open)   A New Meister Arrives! (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2015, 1:34 am

"Ah, jeez I forgot. My name's Yume. Yume Tsuki. I joined DWMA because I'm a weapon. Though I still have much to learn."
She said with a grin. Walking along with the two that caught up with her on the stairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister Arrives! (Open)   A New Meister Arrives! (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2015, 8:34 am

"Nice to meet you two." He said. He looked at the supposed weapon in front of him, a bit of curiosity evident. Judging from her Soul Wavelength she was of considerate power, but it didn't look like they would match very well. He shrugged and responded to Kidd's second question. "I assure you I'm perfectly fine, but I have no qualms with being carried. Also, Germany is technically home."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister Arrives! (Open)   A New Meister Arrives! (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2015, 7:40 pm

Kidd chuckled at Juro. He seemed like a funny guy. "If you're so sure you're fine, I guess you are then." Kidd replied to Juro. "Yume? How long have you been here?" Kidd asked Yume, "I'm sure you've heard of my chronicles.... Scratch that.... Legends." Kidd said, getting closer and closer to the girl's face. Slinging Juro's arm over his shoulder, Kidd reached into his pocket with another hand and pulled out a folded piece of paper. "Autograph?" Kidd offered Yume, holding the paper out for her to grab. Kidd also reached into his pocket and pulled out a sticky note that also had his signature and patted Juro's chest. "Hang in there, bruh. We're almost up the stairs." Kidd told Juro. "You're from Germany?" Kidd asked Juro, beginning to beam. "I'm half German!" Kidd shouted excitedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister Arrives! (Open)   A New Meister Arrives! (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2015, 3:16 am

"I've been here for a few months now..."
She was kind of lost in thought thinking how long she had actually been here and forgot about the second question. For her the guy suddenly had come close to her face, startling her a bit. Until she noticed a piece of paper, not really sure what to do with it she just took it.
"Uh... Thanks...?
Then she turned to Juro.
"Germany you say? The country I come from is next to it. I'm from the Netherlands."
She said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister Arrives! (Open)   A New Meister Arrives! (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2015, 10:08 pm

When Kidd exclaimed loudly that we was half German Juro made a face like he smelled something horrible, he sounded just like the majority of tourists he had met for a moment. He quickly shrugged it off as this guy was helping him, and HE was the tourist in this situation technically. He swiveled his head around in Yume's direction. ''Well I hope you're proud of that lineage Kidd. Netherlands you say? I went on vacation there once, it's nice." He said, smiling at the fond memory, before his facial expression turned to one of neutrality. "Wait what time is it? And why does something smell like popcorn?" He asked. The second question was total bullcrap but he thought it would be funny to screw with them a little bit, and he was thinking of popcorn for some reason... he could go for some Thai food right about now...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister Arrives! (Open)   A New Meister Arrives! (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2015, 3:39 am

"Popcorn...?"
Yume was looking around but couldn't really see any source of where the scent would be coming from. Then realization hit her where she was going.
"Oh! Class should be starting soon!"
With that she sprinted off, into the building racing down the halls to reach class in time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister Arrives! (Open)   A New Meister Arrives! (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2015, 1:39 pm

Juro's eyes would've visibly widened if they were visible. He wiggled out of Kidd's grasp and sprinted after YUme, taking the remaining stairs two at a time like they were nothing. "Oh god I can't be late for class on the first day! Need to go!" He shouted as he sprinted into the school. He would probably be late anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister Arrives! (Open)   A New Meister Arrives! (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2015, 6:08 pm

(Can I join still)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister Arrives! (Open)   A New Meister Arrives! (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2015, 11:35 pm

(If you want to yes.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister Arrives! (Open)   A New Meister Arrives! (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2015, 12:05 pm

OC: Sorry for taking a long time.

Kidd listened to both of the new people converse for a moment. Nodding off, he forgot where he was at. Listening was boring, but he actually caught himself doing it for once instead of talking about his greatness. Then he felt Juro force himself out of Kidd's grip. Kidd looked up at the two people running up the stairs. Yawning, he began to walk up the stairs after them. If he really felt like it, he could have been up the stair way before both of them. "Hmmm...." Kidd thought, while he watched Juro run up the stairs with little effort. He scratched the back of his head. That certainly didn't seem like the Juro he knew a minute ago. "Hey Juro," Kidd called up to him, "Do you even know where you're supposed to be going?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister Arrives! (Open)   A New Meister Arrives! (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2015, 2:08 pm

Yuri was sitting by the Dwma when he heard there was a new student, a German one. Yuri sprinted up the stairs like it was nothing passing a 3 people. He found out that the one that he just passed was the new Meister.
" hello sir! My name is Yuri! I heard you where new student! I'm a weapon and if your a mei-"
The kid walked straight into him and fell.
"Hey watch where your going"
There was no reply.
"Fine then" he mumbled. " so anyways wanna be my Meister or are you a weapon?"
Still no reply.
"Ok just slow down man there's no reason to ru-"
Yuri was so caught up in the fantasy of a new Meister he forgot class.
"Uh oh!" Yuri ran off to class not even caring about a Meister.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister Arrives! (Open)   A New Meister Arrives! (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Meister Arrives! (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next