Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Snow in the Mojave?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Snow in the Mojave? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Mojave?   Snow in the Mojave? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 6:17 pm

"sounds fun dylan" steam said still giggling
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Mojave?   Snow in the Mojave? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 6:18 pm

Anna giggled "okay!"
Lukas: "Cool idea"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Mojave?   Snow in the Mojave? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 6:19 pm

"lets get going then" steam said excitedly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Mojave?   Snow in the Mojave? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 6:23 pm

"come on" Dylan ran towards the academy with the others.

Tristan saw them coming "where is everyone going?" he says in his soft voice. He hadn't seen snow since he lived in Estonia. His small body shivered as the cold winds hit him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Mojave?   Snow in the Mojave? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 6:25 pm

steam had heard tristan but continued running to the academy
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Mojave?   Snow in the Mojave? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 6:29 pm

Anna stopped and she walked to Tristan "Oh hello.." She still had her brother's coat on her. She sneezed again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Mojave?   Snow in the Mojave? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 6:35 pm

"where is everyone going? and why is it so cold?" his voice was dry and raspy from the cold air
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Mojave?   Snow in the Mojave? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 6:43 pm

steam pushed his heels to the ground  and coming to a grinding stop
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Mojave?   Snow in the Mojave? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 6:44 pm

Anna: "They want to sled down the steps of the school" She looked at his eyes "Hey" She walked closer to him and she made some free space under Lukas's coat "Come here. Under this coat is enough space for us both"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Mojave?   Snow in the Mojave? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 6:46 pm

he gulped, he was nervous that somebody was so close to him. "um, uh, thank you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Mojave?   Snow in the Mojave? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 6:50 pm

steam looked behind him

"anna! you coming or what?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Mojave?   Snow in the Mojave? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 6:52 pm

Anna looked at him, curious "Am I scary?" Then she looked at Steam "No! Have fun with my brother"
Lukas looked at Steam "Let's go, Steam
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Mojave?   Snow in the Mojave? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 6:59 pm

"no, it's- it's nothing. um, could we go inside please. im sorry to bother you"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Mojave?   Snow in the Mojave? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 7:00 pm

Anna noded "Yeah okay." She sneezed again "Sowwy..I have a cold"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Mojave?   Snow in the Mojave? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 7:47 pm

" I would go to Dylan and connor's house but they're out right now. other than that I stay in the alleyway by the grocery store. It's so cold today, I don't think I could go back" he gave anna a fake smile.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Mojave?   Snow in the Mojave? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 7:56 pm

Anna sighed. She noticed Tristan's fake smile "Hm..Hm..Hey.And what's your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Mojave?   Snow in the Mojave? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 8:03 pm

"Tristan" is all he says as they approach shelter
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Mojave?   Snow in the Mojave? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 8:09 pm

Anna smiled "Nice to meet you, then"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Mojave?   Snow in the Mojave? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 12:38 am

"I didn't like living with papa, i'm glad nice people like you live here."

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Mojave?   Snow in the Mojave? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 2:33 am

Anna smiled slightly. His words were like drinking hot chocolate in a cold day...Ugh.. i mean.. His words created a warm feeling on Anna's heart. "Ah..I see."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Mojave?   Snow in the Mojave? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 2:44 am

"what's your name?" Tristan says beginning to shiver again
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Mojave?   Snow in the Mojave? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 9:36 am

"Im Anna Kozak. Oh..Maybe we should get a hot chocolate or something. It's so cold today."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Mojave?   Snow in the Mojave? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 12:49 pm

Dylan finally reached the top of the steps after trudging through all of the snow. he held up the garbage lid. "who's first?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Mojave?   Snow in the Mojave? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 3:22 pm

Lukas looked around "Uhmmm..Not me!" He started whistling. "Whoops..I left a smoke granade in my coat.." And Anna borrowed his coat..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Mojave?   Snow in the Mojave? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 3:48 pm

dylan chucked the lid at Brandon and pushed him down the steps.

"I hate you!!!!" Brandon yelled as he slid down all of the steps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Mojave?   Snow in the Mojave? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snow in the Mojave?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next