Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Veva Avery (Inactive)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Veva Avery (Inactive) Empty
PostSubject: Veva Avery (Inactive)   Veva Avery (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 10:06 am

Veva Avery (Inactive) 714bdb0d8a92

Avery, Veva
Nickname: Teacup

Meister: N/A, at least, not now.

Weapon Form: http://data1.whicdn.com/images/37096392/il_570xN.374186854_54xa_thumb.jpg
Veva is, as her nickname might detail, a teacup. However, she isn't just some ordinary teacup that's there for sipping hot liquid and looking fancy. No, Veva is special.
In her teacup form, Veva can be filled constantly with some kind of damaging liquid which can be fired at the enemy or thrown onto them. Examples would be acid and sulfur. This can be intensified depending on the situation or Veva's mood from a quiet pool of said liquid, or a flowing geyser.
Not only that, but Teacup has the quite devastating ability to negate Soul Resonance by sucking up the soul energy caused by the syncing of Meister and Weapon into her cup, which she can then turn into energy for her to shoot out of her cup. Of course, she can only do this when she's absolutely aware of the enemy's resonance, she can't do it if they aren't resonating.
As Veva can negate Soul Resonance, she can also negate low levels of Witch magic by, once again, sucking their magic into her cup and then using it as an attack. Although higher levels of magic are harder for her to defend and negate, she can do it on occasion. It takes luck though.
Upon Resonating with her partner, her cup spews a large, near skin melting temperature level hot flow of tea, that encompasses a large area around her, her partner, and the enemy. This zone is an anti-Soul Resonance area for the enemy. The area also provides healing and a gigantic stamina and strength boost for her partner so they can fight against the enemy. She has an alternate Soul Resonance form where her teacup completely disappears, and her partner gets a large Ace of Spades on their forehead. Using this, her partner can basically Avatar: The Last Airbender most forms of liquid, and shoot scalding blasts of tea from their mouths and hands, highly pressurized.

Love Interest: N/A

Appearance: Veva has the body of a young girl, most people notice upon meeting her. She stands at about 5'1-5'3, not too tall but not exactly midget status. She has hot pink eyes, which are shiny and bright, and hair, which has a longer bang on one side than on the other. It's cut short at the back. She wears an intense amount of gothic/lolita style clothing, you know, frills, lace, those kinds of clothing. She also has a sort of Mad Hatter motif, causing her to wear a lot of clothing featuring card suits. Her skin is pale, and her nose is small and button-like. She has one tooth that is much sharper than the others that protrudes from her mouth, a fang that she developed some time ago.

Personality: Veva is cheeky. She's very unconventional, crazy, unruly, insane. Many people consider her off her rocker, and she is, in a way. She tends to say, and do quirky things unintentionally, not noticing them as being weird or off-putting to other people. Despite being off-putting, she has a tendency to be very cute, moe as some people would put it. She loves sweet things, candy, cake, ice cream, you name it, she'll eat it. Despite being a dark weapon, she isn't clouded with ignorance or hatred, but it's because she eats any kind of soul and won't argue about it. Veva knows right from wrong, and it isn't that she gets them mixed up, but it's that she picks wrong more often than right. That's not to say she can't do right, she's perfectly capable of doing right.

History: Not much is known about Veva's past, due to her keeping it rather secret. No one has a record or a log detailing it, but from what people know, Veva was trained by her Witch mother to perform magic when the found out that she was a Dark Weapon. Now, a long gap happens in between this, but Veva explained that she was originally going to apply for Reavers, but her tea froze there. So, rather, she went undercover in the DMWA as a normal weapon student. Many people didn't think she was a weapon though, because her soul had/has a very strong Witch-like feeling coming from her soul, blocking the weapon signals. Not much is known about this, but Veva's history may become more accessible in the near future.

Miscellaneous: Many people say Veva's soul has a Witch-like feeling to it. They say it doesn't feel like a Dark Weapon, but Witch without Soul Protect.
Veva has a few other abilities aside from her weapon abilities. She has the ability to basically pop up out of nowhere next to, on top of, or behind someone in a room or really, anywhere.
She can't manipulate gravity, but for some odd reason, she can walk on walls and ceilings.
She has a few other small abilities like that, like pulling small items out of her hat.
Veva can drain energy from somebody by sustaining physical contact. She can also steal their soul with a "kiss" which is typically just her getting her face really close to the victim then sucking out their soul.

Have You Read the Rules?
Soul Eater, I love.

Last edited by King Kunta on March 13th 2016, 9:51 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Veva Avery (Inactive)   Veva Avery (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 10:45 am

She's so addorible :P

I'm pretty curious about quite a few things with this character... like why is she a 16 year old trapped in an 8 year old's body? Why is she a teacup? Why cards? IDK, but it's pretty freaking intresting! Intresting like a fox! Lol!

I think that she won't be the most effective or practical weapon, but she's definatly a must-have for any team who wants to fight meisters from the DWMA.... With ranged attacks and the ability to drain resonance, she could be an awesome support character... but on her own........... Ehhh, you might want to add something else she could do like dreaining energy or wearing people out or something. Definatly an intresting character, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Veva Avery (Inactive)   Veva Avery (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 5:46 pm

Well, I was actually planning on having her be able to siphon energy and, in extreme cases, souls from other people, weapons, and such. (Only used on OCs with permission, of course.)
But, she's not exactly a 16 year old trapped in an 8 year old body, she's just seriously underdeveloped. Like, seriously underdeveloped. But she's not done, trust me. This isnt' even her final form yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Veva Avery (Inactive)   Veva Avery (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 5:53 pm

So she's not a kid, she just hasn't hit maturity yet... somehow? IDK what's going on, but I'm pretty curious!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Veva Avery (Inactive)   Veva Avery (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 5:19 pm

This character is done and ready for moderator approval.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Veva Avery (Inactive)   Veva Avery (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 5:36 pm

Accepted and moved
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veva Avery (Inactive)   Veva Avery (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 12:37 pm

The abilities this character seems to have are not okay. Please remove the teleportation ability, and the soul stealing one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Veva Avery (Inactive)   Veva Avery (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 9:51 pm

I remade this character, Arc. This version of her is currently inactive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Veva Avery (Inactive)   Veva Avery (Inactive) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Veva Avery (Inactive)
Page 1 of 1