Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kataro's Promotion (me and dead eyes only)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kataro's Promotion (me and dead eyes only) Empty
PostSubject: Kataro's Promotion (me and dead eyes only)   Kataro's Promotion (me and dead eyes only) I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 5:47 pm

ms.metzger called kataro down to her office. She was excited for this little meeting, and she knew that kataro would be excited aswell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Promotion (me and dead eyes only)   Kataro's Promotion (me and dead eyes only) I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 5:56 pm

Kataro walked into the office with his hands in his pockets. He didn't have any emotion on his face, he tried to keep his girl-like excitement hidden. "You needed something Ms. Metzger?" He asked as he looked her in her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Promotion (me and dead eyes only)   Kataro's Promotion (me and dead eyes only) I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 6:04 pm

Ms.metzger put an id card on the table. It had a picture of kataro along with his information. on the other side there was a picture of death's mask and 3 stars. "Kataro, in the name of lord death, I name you 3 star weapon. That means you're the same rank as me and you have teaching qualifications. Congratulations."

Last edited by Connor Flynn on December 11th 2013, 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Promotion (me and dead eyes only)   Kataro's Promotion (me and dead eyes only) I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 6:07 pm

OOC: Kataro is a weapon.. Lol He has a normal sword that he uses so I can see why you'd think he's a meister.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Promotion (me and dead eyes only)   Kataro's Promotion (me and dead eyes only) I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 6:10 pm

ooc: edited
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Promotion (me and dead eyes only)   Kataro's Promotion (me and dead eyes only) I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 6:15 pm

Kataro picked up the ID card with held so he could read It. "3 star... Teaching privileges... This is... All I've ever wanted.." He thought to himself. And it was true. Kataro's only dream was to become a teacher and a three star weapon. He looked up at Ms. Metzger. "Thanks..." He said simply. He wanted to burst out into tears and leap into her arms.... So he did. "OH THANK METZGER!!!!" He said as he fell to his knees. Tears and snot ran down his face like a river. "YOU'RE THE BEST PERSON EVER!!! I'LL NEVER FORGET THIS!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Promotion (me and dead eyes only)   Kataro's Promotion (me and dead eyes only) I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 6:17 pm

"You may be a lot stronger... but you haven't changed a bit kataro" she said giving him a quick hug. "you start tomorrow in room A118"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Promotion (me and dead eyes only)   Kataro's Promotion (me and dead eyes only) I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 6:21 pm

Kataro stood up, proud and tall. He wiped the tears from his face. "I'll be there! On time! I hope!" He then put his ID card around his neck and headed out of the room. but he stopped at the doorway. "But really... Thank you... You have no idea how much this means to me..." He said without looking at her. "And... I'm sorry about the way I disrespected your authority. Even though it was usually a joke, you deserve better than that..." He said with a slight smile. Then he put his hands back in his pockets and left the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Promotion (me and dead eyes only)   Kataro's Promotion (me and dead eyes only) I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 6:23 pm

ooc: want to start that new thread?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Promotion (me and dead eyes only)   Kataro's Promotion (me and dead eyes only) I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 6:27 pm

OOC: sure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Promotion (me and dead eyes only)   Kataro's Promotion (me and dead eyes only) I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 6:33 pm

ooc: ik you don't like making topics but could you do this one?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Promotion (me and dead eyes only)   Kataro's Promotion (me and dead eyes only) I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 6:37 pm

OOC: done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Promotion (me and dead eyes only)   Kataro's Promotion (me and dead eyes only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kataro's Promotion (me and dead eyes only)
Page 1 of 1