Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

August in April (Open, Dead Eyes and Oblivion, T-L))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

August in April (Open, Dead Eyes and Oblivion, T-L)) Empty
PostSubject: August in April (Open, Dead Eyes and Oblivion, T-L))   August in April (Open, Dead Eyes and Oblivion, T-L)) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2015, 6:21 am

Timestamp:
April 24th
11:32 AM

August was not, decidedly, a people person. He avoided them whenever possible. That did not mean, however, that he didn't like people. No, in fact, one of his favorite pastimes was simply watching people go about their day to day lives. He's go to Deathbucks with his laptop, idle around on Google docs or some forums he was a member of, and watch people both inside and outside the cafe go about their daily lives. He was not inconspicuous, primarily because, even during the hot spring days in Death City, he wore a heavy winter coat. Not that any would care to ask (most just gave him awkward glances), but it was an aspect of his weapon form. It needed his body heat more than he did, as it were. He sighed softly to himself, for no particular reason, and returned to his laptop for a spell, scrolling through pages and looking for something to catch his eye.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: August in April (Open, Dead Eyes and Oblivion, T-L))   August in April (Open, Dead Eyes and Oblivion, T-L)) I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2015, 9:18 pm

Daemon decided to walk around Death city. He decided immediately that it was the worst mistake in his life, as he managed to trip into a river.
"Seriously, who trips into a river," Daemon said to himself.
He was walking around when he saw a mysterious sight, a Deathbucks.
He double taked at the name.
"What the heck who comes up with these names," he said out loud and then saw a even stranger sight. He decided to walk inside, and demand to know the reason somebody was wearing a winter coat in April.
"Hey, you," Daemon said, as he slide into a chair across from the character, "What's with the winter coat, you trying to hide some disease, or hidden weapon? You going to start attacking people?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August in April (Open, Dead Eyes and Oblivion, T-L))   August in April (Open, Dead Eyes and Oblivion, T-L)) I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2015, 9:31 pm

Juro walked in to the coffee shop, only being there out of the necessity for caffeine. He hated how coffee places smelled. He was wearing his usual outfit today. He quickly walked up to the counter and ordered his coffee, making a futile attempt at holding his breath for the entirety of the time he was in the coffee shop, even though he knew it wasn't possible.

As he was looking around while waiting, he noticed an abnormal soul, sitting out of the way. He tried to piece together why it was abnormal before figuring out that the soul seemed more powerful then usual, which would mean he had experience in fighting right? He smiled wildly and resolved to go over and question the guy after he received his order. But while he was waiting some other dude seemed to go over and sit by him, and started to question him. Apparently the abnormal guy had a winter coat on? Strange. He walked over after receiving his order and stood behind and to the left of August, looking at no one in particular with his covered eyes, but it looked like he was looking at Daemon.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: August in April (Open, Dead Eyes and Oblivion, T-L))   August in April (Open, Dead Eyes and Oblivion, T-L)) I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2015, 9:36 pm

August glanced up at Daemon with cold eyes, a look of annoyance on his face. "I'm wearing it because I'm comfortable in it." He said curtly, turning his attention back towards his laptop for a spare moment. When he noticed Daemon wasn't leaving as quickly as he wanted, he looked back up, eyes boring into Daemon's and waiting for him to say something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August in April (Open, Dead Eyes and Oblivion, T-L))   August in April (Open, Dead Eyes and Oblivion, T-L)) I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2015, 9:44 pm

"Well, well, somebody has a bit of temper don't they?" Daemon says. He grins and looks at the guy in the face.
"So tell me, why are you sitting here in Deathbucks? In a winter coat, with a laptop? Do they offer free Death-Fi?" Daemon asks, relentless in his questioning.
Dameon smiles, sitting back in his chair, waiting for the guy to reply. He glanced around and noticed a suspicious figure looking at himself.
"So one suspicious guy is fine, but two is a conspiracy." he thinks to himself.
"Oi, you over there looking at me, stop being suspicious and come over here." he demanded out loud. A few customers glanced at him but he waved them off. "Not you, him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August in April (Open, Dead Eyes and Oblivion, T-L))   August in April (Open, Dead Eyes and Oblivion, T-L)) I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2015, 9:53 pm

Juro waited a moment before taking two steps forward so that he was right behind the August person and pointed at himself with his free hand. "Are you talking to me? Because I'm not looking at you." He said, before listening closely to confirm that the other guy was indeed on a laptop, and he guessed doing something. He sipped his coffee while he processed this information and would be completely ignoring any reply from Daemon or august if they said anything.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: August in April (Open, Dead Eyes and Oblivion, T-L))   August in April (Open, Dead Eyes and Oblivion, T-L)) I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2015, 10:27 pm

"I'd like to drink my latte and enjoy the free wi-fi alone, please." August said angrily, looking first at Daemon and then tilting his head to look at Juro. "I'm here because I want to be. I'm in a winter coat because I want to be. If those answers aren't sufficient for you, then too bad, because they're all you're going to get." He said, turning to his laptop and angrily typing something up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August in April (Open, Dead Eyes and Oblivion, T-L))   August in April (Open, Dead Eyes and Oblivion, T-L)) I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2015, 10:37 pm

Daemon waved away the comment about not watching him, and said, "Of course, you aren't looking at me because you can't actually see, but you were gazing in my general direction, now weren't you?"
He changes his gaze towards the guy standing behind him. He says, "Were you born like that or did you lose your vision later on?"
He then looks back at the first guy, "Hi, I'm Daemon, and I'm wondering if your a meister or a weapon. My guess is on weapon, because a meister usually has their weapon with them, while a weapon without a meister, might go to a free wi-fi place and post a resume on meisterless.com."
He smiles at the guy and then turns his gaze behind him, "Do you need help finding a chair, and what are you, meister or weapon? I can't really get a read off you about what you are."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August in April (Open, Dead Eyes and Oblivion, T-L))   August in April (Open, Dead Eyes and Oblivion, T-L)) I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2015, 11:07 pm

Juro blinked from behind the headband around his before snapping back to reality. "Oh sorry I wasn't paying attention." He said as he sat on a chair that was at the table adjacent to August and Daemon's. He sipped his coffee as he swiveled his head to look at August's soul, he had figured out that the guy was a weapon, but he could probably read more into it. He studied as he asked August a question. "Hey I noticed that you were an experienced weapon, so I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions when you aren't busy." He said. There was something he started to notice, which he had experienced recently. Meisters and weapons that haven't resonated or linked with a partner looked different then ones who had, and it looked like August hadn't before, or at least in a while, How could he get that strong then? While he was rolling this over in his head, it looked like he was just staring at August's chest, with a headband over his eyes.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: August in April (Open, Dead Eyes and Oblivion, T-L))   August in April (Open, Dead Eyes and Oblivion, T-L)) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2015, 9:59 pm

August was beginning to grow more than annoyed, rapidly approaching angry. He slowly closed the lid of his laptop and stowed it away, before transforming his left hand and laying the dragon's maw sword that his hand had become on the table, glaring intently at Daemon. "You're annoying me. Stop it. Get up. Leave." He said in a soft, livid voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August in April (Open, Dead Eyes and Oblivion, T-L))   August in April (Open, Dead Eyes and Oblivion, T-L)) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2015, 10:10 pm

"Ooh, gonna bring out the big boy now? It's like not even our first date or anything," Daemon replies to the guy telling him to leave. He smiled and said, "Now, now, actually, I have a deal to ask of you. I understand that we got off on the wrong foot, but it's hard for me to actually not be condescending or obnoxious when I have a goal in mind."
He laughs, and leans his chair back. He glances over to the blind guy, who obviously was a meister and was ignoring him. He smiles and looks back at the weapon.
"Will you train me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August in April (Open, Dead Eyes and Oblivion, T-L))   August in April (Open, Dead Eyes and Oblivion, T-L)) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2015, 11:15 am

"The blind guy" heard the flames start up and assumed that it was an ability of the weapon in front of him, but how was he doing it on his own? He had heard of autonomous weapons before, but he didn't know if they were real or not, he guessed that the person in front of him confirmed that they were real. "Wow, it must have taken some time to become autonomous. That's a rare skill from what I can tell. But maybe you shouldn't showcase it in a cafe, let alone use it. That wouldn't exactly put you on the good side of the law. So please calm down." He said, choosing not to mention that he was committing a crime already by threatening someone and threatening with a brandished weapon.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: August in April (Open, Dead Eyes and Oblivion, T-L))   August in April (Open, Dead Eyes and Oblivion, T-L)) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2015, 4:49 pm

August rubbed his temples in annoyance, his hand changing back to normal. He stood up slowly, looking at both of them."You want me to teach you? Answer your questions. Step outside." He swung his messenger bag over his shoulder, making for the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August in April (Open, Dead Eyes and Oblivion, T-L))   August in April (Open, Dead Eyes and Oblivion, T-L)) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2015, 5:35 pm

Daemon grinned and said, "Well, let's go, blind guy."
Daemon follows the guy in the winter coat outside. He laughs and asks the dude, "So, are you actually going train me and answer his questions or just beat the crap out of the both of us?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August in April (Open, Dead Eyes and Oblivion, T-L))   August in April (Open, Dead Eyes and Oblivion, T-L)) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2015, 5:40 pm

Juro just followed and went outside obediently, making no objections. Any primer he could get for fighting Kishin eggs would be an advantage, and he guessed as many of those as possible would be good for him. He stood to the side and waited patiently, to see if he would attack, and to let him calm down and compose himself.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: August in April (Open, Dead Eyes and Oblivion, T-L))   August in April (Open, Dead Eyes and Oblivion, T-L)) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2015, 10:37 pm

August let out a yawn before looking at the two, his left hand once again transforming. He lifted it up, pointing the tip at Juro. "Fly, my fangs!" He yelled, and suddenly the two prongs that made up the blade started growing, jutting like lightning towards Juro and bringing the fire along with it. However, at the last moment, they turned, and the tips ended up an inch away from Daemon's face, the flames making him even warm in the balmy spring weather.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: August in April (Open, Dead Eyes and Oblivion, T-L))   August in April (Open, Dead Eyes and Oblivion, T-L)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

August in April (Open, Dead Eyes and Oblivion, T-L))
Page 1 of 1