Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This Title is No Match for my Awesomeness. (Waff & Dead Eyes)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

This Title is No Match for my Awesomeness. (Waff & Dead Eyes) Empty
PostSubject: This Title is No Match for my Awesomeness. (Waff & Dead Eyes)   This Title is No Match for my Awesomeness. (Waff & Dead Eyes) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 3:29 pm

Spencer pulled up at a large hospital building and slammed on the brakes outside of the entrance. The sky was getting dark, and they were hundreds of miles from Death City. Turning off the car, he gets out of the driver's seat and runs over to the other side of the car; heaving the semi-conscious Kataro out of the passenger side. Holding him with one arm over his shoulder, he enters the building and rushes over to the counter. The explanation didn't go on long, and soon enough, doctors and nurses were scrambling to help him on a mobile hospital bed to wheel him into another room.

OOC: Sorry for the quickness and slight crappiness of the post. XD I have to get my laundry and the dishes done before my parents get home in thirty minutes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Title is No Match for my Awesomeness. (Waff & Dead Eyes)   This Title is No Match for my Awesomeness. (Waff & Dead Eyes) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 4:36 pm

Kataro was swearing a lot at the time. He was still just barely awake, but fading fast. He opened his eyes just barely to see if he could see Spencer, but his vision was blurry and it was pretty much useless to try to look for someone. His eyes closed as he finally faded out of consciousness. The last thing he felt was being rolled through doors and he heard doctors talking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Title is No Match for my Awesomeness. (Waff & Dead Eyes)   This Title is No Match for my Awesomeness. (Waff & Dead Eyes) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 6:08 pm

Spencer followed them into the room and refused to leave. He didn't want to leave him in the room by himself just in case something actually did happen. But when the doctor's asked what happened, he didn't know what to say. If he told them, they'd put him in a looney house. Maybe even prison.

"Well, I-I-I'm not really sure to be honest...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Title is No Match for my Awesomeness. (Waff & Dead Eyes)   This Title is No Match for my Awesomeness. (Waff & Dead Eyes) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 7:57 pm

Kataro woke up and began coughing violently, but went back out if consciousness once again. The same cyke if coughing, sleeping, sweating and going in and out if consciousness went on for quite some time. The doctors kindly turned to Spencer, requesting him to leave so the could find out what the problem was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Title is No Match for my Awesomeness. (Waff & Dead Eyes)   This Title is No Match for my Awesomeness. (Waff & Dead Eyes) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 8:29 pm

Spencer looked back over at Kataro for a few moments before at the doctors. He really didn't want to leave, but he knew they were going to force him out. So instead of having them use brute force to do so, he calmly walks out and moves down the hall to the waiting room. Slumping into a chair, he fiddles with his thumbs nervously while thinking of everything bad instead of everything good in the moment. Even if there wasn't any.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Title is No Match for my Awesomeness. (Waff & Dead Eyes)   This Title is No Match for my Awesomeness. (Waff & Dead Eyes) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 11:33 pm

A little time had passed since Spencer left the hospital room a doctor came out of the room and walked over to Spencer. "Sir..." She whispered as she placed her hand on Spencer's shoulder. "Everything is going to be ok. We found a...(dialogue)... So, he's fine... He's sleeping, he should probably wake up in an hour and a half or so, possibly longer. But he's ok. He kept saying 'go back' as he woke up. I'm not sure what that means, but apparently it was important. Anyhow, there's nothing more to worry about." She said in a reassuring tone with a cheerful smile on her face. She walked away without another word, leaving Spencer, hopefully, calmed down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Title is No Match for my Awesomeness. (Waff & Dead Eyes)   This Title is No Match for my Awesomeness. (Waff & Dead Eyes) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 11:43 pm

Spencer held his breath the entire time the woman was speaking. When she walked away, he sighed of relief and leaned his head back in the chair for a moment before standing up and stretching. He'd been sitting for quite a while. It was good to go back in there and see him again. First knocking on the door, he opens it slowly and quietly walks in. Seeing him still passed out just as the nurse said, he goes over to the chair in the corner and stares across the room for a few moments. He'd gotten tired himself. Looking out the window, he realized just how late it was. So instead of sitting there doing nothing, he turns sideways in the seat and tries to go to sleep. Despite how uncomfortable it was.

OOC: Do you want to time skip here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Title is No Match for my Awesomeness. (Waff & Dead Eyes)   This Title is No Match for my Awesomeness. (Waff & Dead Eyes) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 11:47 pm

OOC: I would, but this thread is kinda still taking place at the same time as the abduction thread... I know it's small, but I don't know if we should.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Title is No Match for my Awesomeness. (Waff & Dead Eyes)   This Title is No Match for my Awesomeness. (Waff & Dead Eyes) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 11:49 pm

OOC: Do you want to wait until they get further into the other thread? owo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Title is No Match for my Awesomeness. (Waff & Dead Eyes)   This Title is No Match for my Awesomeness. (Waff & Dead Eyes) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 11:51 pm

Ooc: Sure... I guess. But considering you're one of their rides, Spencer May want to head back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Title is No Match for my Awesomeness. (Waff & Dead Eyes)   This Title is No Match for my Awesomeness. (Waff & Dead Eyes) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 11:52 pm

OOC: Alright. Let's just say he left. I don't feel like editing the post. .o. Stupid laziness strikes again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Title is No Match for my Awesomeness. (Waff & Dead Eyes)   This Title is No Match for my Awesomeness. (Waff & Dead Eyes) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2014, 11:01 pm

Ooc: Should I finish this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Title is No Match for my Awesomeness. (Waff & Dead Eyes)   This Title is No Match for my Awesomeness. (Waff & Dead Eyes) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Title is No Match for my Awesomeness. (Waff & Dead Eyes)
Page 1 of 1