Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open) Empty
PostSubject: Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open)   Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 10:49 pm

The tires of Spencer's car squeal as he skids to a stop outside of the DWMA at the stairs. He was here for one reason.....and one reason only. Looking around and over his shoulder, a grin crosses his face as he exits the vehicle. His full attention was on the back seat. Toilet paper and fire crackers....

Pushing the driver's seat forward, he stretches his arm behind the seat and grabs three rolls of TP and a few rounds of fire crackers. Spencer was just managing to keep his grip on the firecrackers when he tripped over the front wheel and fell face first into the cement. The supplies were now sprawled across the ground and he hadn't moved. The breath had been knocked out of him from the impact and the shock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open)   Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 10:57 pm

ben a twelve year old light brown haired boy stood in front of him. he looked at the firecrackers and tp. " you'd better call this off. " he said. " if I had been a teacher it would already be over. " he bent down to pick up the supplies. there was a part of ben that loved pranks and his hands shook a little as he picked the firecrackers up. he examined them for quality. " I'm in. what's the plan? " he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open)   Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 11:42 pm

Kataro came up next to Ben and spencer. He had a slight smile on his face. "Guys, this plan sounds super awesome... But I'm a teacher now.." Kataro said as he pulled out his ID card which had 3 stars on it. "Yup... So Im not gonna be able to let you TP my palace..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open)   Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 11:49 pm

" oh but that's limited thinking! " says ben. " you could replace standard rolls with firecracker trapped ones. hollow out candles and remove the light bulbs. when they light the candle you replace it with a firecracker and boom! " he always could do something different with the tools at his disposal. " plus tping the place would honestly suck. I go to this school, I prank for screams not vandalism. " he couldn't speak for spencer though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open)   Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 11:59 pm

Kataro frowned. "I can't have you doing anything to disrupt the DWMA... Usually I would be up for this kind of thing, but Its my responsibility to stop this.." Kataro then turned and began to head up the stairs. "Of I catch either of you doing anything to disrupt the peace here, I'll report you both to someone I'm sure you wouldn't want me to. I'm sorry. But it's my job now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open)   Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 1:35 am

Spencer stands back up brushing himself off. Then he quietly looks over at Ben who was now holding the firecrackers and the not-so-awesome side of Kataro that was marching up DWMA's steps. This whole, "teacher" thing was going to be a bit annoying, but he was still proud of him for the opportunity.

Even though TPing the place may have been a bit extreme, the firecracker idea was mind blowing at the thought of what would happen.

"That......you're.....you're a genius."

Spencer placed both hands on the kids shoulders and shook him lightly. Then whispered so Kataro wouldn't hear him.

"Kataro's room. I'll help him clean up afterwards. It'll just be fun to watch his reaction."

The pain medicine Spencer had taken was making him a bit loopy, but he knew what he was doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open)   Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 9:26 am

" sounds good. " he said. " we may want to use our envirment or something besides what he saw on his room though, if he started hunting us down we'd be setting up a tripwire and then get shot it the skull. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open)   Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 1:46 pm

Kataro went into the school and began to talk with some of the teachers and students. He looked down at his watch. "I've gotta go... It's my lunch time..." He said to himself. He walked down the stairs of the academy and got on his motorcycle. He then sped off to go and get him some food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open)   Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 6:31 pm

We now see a plane up in the sky. It is currently being driven by a albino clad in black. He had just finished acquiring a plane to borrow. It took all of his skills as a self proclaimed ninja to do. This was currently the first half hour of flying. And it was so boring! "There's nothing to see up here! Why does driving gotta be so boring...." He whined out loud. 'Maybe if you took it down lower you might be able to see some stuff.' The voice in his head told him in a bored tone.

His face didn't change for a few moments, but after thinking it over, his grin grew wicked. "This is air traffic control, this is air traffic control. Guy who stole our plane, please respond, I repeat, please res-" Was all that was said from the radio before he stabbed the crap out of the speakers with one of his hidden knives. "Well now that he's shut up, lets take a bit of a dive!" He dived towards the ground in the airliner. 'Maybe you shouldn't have killed the radio. I mean, there was no blood so what's the point?' The voice said, sad there was none of the bodily fluids to go with the stab holes.

"It was annoying me, duh. Besides, why would I need a radio? It's not like I'm gonna hit something." If only he knew. It was close to the second hour when he got bored again. He dipped the plane down further. He was now VERY low to the ground for a plane. 'Hey, what is that?' The feminine voice questioned. He squinted, and saw what looked to be a poorly build birthday cake on top of a wedding cake. "It's a giant birthday cake! The hid it from me in the middle of the dessert. Brilliant! I'm gonna go get some!" He proclaimed, fully believing what he said to be true. It was another ten minutes before the details of the 'cake' became more clear. 'It isn't a cake, its a city!'The voice said to him.

"Silly voice. It's my birthday cake! Besides, who would build a city as my cake? That would be gross." He says. 'Says the man who's crashing a plane into his cake....' She mumbles to herself. Despite the fact that he could still hear her, he chose to ignore it. Another five minutes go bye and what the voice mumbled occurs to the albino. "I'm crashing the part of the plane I'm currently in, into something....." He sits for a moment. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" He gets up from the pilots seat and runs into the back of the plane, and holds onto a seat for dear life as the plane crashes into the top part of the birthday cake.

There was a huge crash, audible to the entire city, as the airliner crashes halfway into the school. The man waits a few minutes, just to be safe, before cutting a hole in the plane's wall right next to the door. He jumps out. "Man, this place is a mess. It looks like a train hit it. These guys should really tidy up." He says offhandedly. He notices that he is in a classroom of some sort. "Oh well,off to find some cake." He says as he begins the walk towards the door.

Last edited by nevermore on December 15th 2013, 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open)   Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 6:53 pm

ben was thrown back by the impact. when he got up he ran over to the albino man. he looked at him like. " What were you thinking!? " then spit on his face with saliva hotter than boiling water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open)   Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 6:59 pm

"My FACE, MY BEAUTIFUL FACE!" The albino yells, covered in boiling water. He runs down the halls screaming bloody murder clutching his face. He tries to get the water off, and it starts to work, but only after bursting through a few doors. He looks to see that he is now in a library. "Well THAT was rude. If I see him again I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind." He thought out loud. He wipes off his face once more before walking over to a seat.

'Weren't we here for cake or something?' His mind voice questions. "What cake? I needed a place to park. So glad the parking lot was empty. I would have hated having to look for a spot." He rambles on, seemingly to himself. "This place is just as bad as the parking lot! So many BOOKS!" He yells the last part as he clears the table he's at of the books resting atop it. By throwing them all over the place.

Last edited by nevermore on December 13th 2013, 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open)   Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 7:01 pm

ooc: nice reaction. it was only three droplets though ( :
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open)   Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 7:02 pm

ooc: It needed to be done
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open)   Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 8:30 pm

Spencer's expression had changed completely and he looked up at the plane. The force of the impact had caused his feet to be kicked out from under him and he was laying on the ground again. Everything looked as if it was changing colors......that damn medicine. It had made him high. Not like it hadn't done it before.

Ugh.......stupid drunk pilots.......at least this isn't my apartment like it was last time....or.......was that a bird?

He didn't know anymore. Everything seemed calm and content to him. The plane lodged in the side of the school seemed just like a ball hitting a floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open)   Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 9:16 pm

Kataro folded his arms as the plane crashed. He has an angry expression and he stood his ground. He closed his released a searing sigh. "I'll be back. I'm going to murder whoever did this." Kataro said calmly. But he was dead serious. Whoever the son of a bitch was that did the has to pay. And the price wasn't going to be cheap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open)   Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 9:30 pm

"This tastes NOTHING like cheese!" He yells after trying to eat a book labeled 'Cheeses of the World'. He was very unsatisfied. 'THAT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE TRYING TO EAT A BOOK YOU BRAIN DEAD MONEY!' His voice screams at him, having to watch him try and eat a book for the last five minutes.

"WHAT? How dare they! Oh well, I'm starving, lets go get some grub. I wonder if this place has a cafeteria?" He asks, looking for anywhere that would have food. 'Fine. Just don't go and eat all the meat and cheeses like you did last time.' She remembers the last place they went to that had cheeses. That poor mime would never walk again.

Last edited by nevermore on December 28th 2013, 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open)   Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 9:39 pm

Kataro took off his shirt and cracked his knuckles. He loosened the wraps around his arms. He rolled his neck around. Then he began to walk up the stairs. "Someone's gonna die today..." Kataro thought to himself. "Time to use my secret technique... I haven't used it in years." Kataro then walked throut the room of the school, looking for whoever destroyed his "palace".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open)   Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 10:12 pm

"THIS PIZZA TASTES LIKE CRAP! The albino yells, as he throws his slice, and the rest of the pie, towards the door. He had found the cafeteria just a few short moments before he found the food line. He had ordered some pizza, but you all know how that just went...."But I'm still hungry.... I have to kill it somehow...." 'Oh please do do what I think you're going to do....' He goes back to the lunch line. "WHERE ARE THE CHEESE BURGERS!? Oh, wait, there right here." He states as he grabs 20 burgers, shoves them onto a tray, and goes back to a table. "Oh thank you!"

He says, right before he starts to eat like a starved animal, eating entire burgers in only a few bites. 'You're table manners are horrific. I hope you choke.' He says, and if she had a face, it would be green from the sight. Too bad neither of them knew what was coming for them. For if they knew.... They would probably be doing the same thing, to be honest. He is crazy and she can't do anything. So yeah, scarfing down burgers like an animal. Lets just no mimes show up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open)   Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 10:20 pm

Sitting up wearily, he rubs his head and drags his hand down his face. Might as well go check and see who did it. If Isabella was here, he would have no trouble beating the living hell out of the guy without going mad in full throttle.

PSH.......Kataro's gonna whoop this guy's rear end when or if he finds out.

If? How is this an if? A plane is smoking and hanging out of the side of the DWMA. Somebody could notice that from a few hundred miles away. One thing was for sure: Lord Death won't be too happy...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open)   Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 10:30 pm

Kataro walked into the cafeteria. He looked around trying to find whoever did this. He was so angry that his body temperature skyrocketed. But he remained calm. He noticed an unfamiliar face and decided to go and interrogate. "Hey... Do you know who crashed into the academy?" He said with a blank expression.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open)   Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 10:39 pm

He looks up at the man who spoke to him with a face full of cheese burger. "Oh, I think it was that Steve guy, he was bragging that he crashed something into the school. I don't know, he was annoying. Kept yelling about 'That is a book, not actually cheese', and 'why won't you stop, it's a book'! Anyway, I think he's still in the library, so you might be able to catch him if you hurry. In fact, I'm going to help you! I'll call it, 'the case of the missing train snatcher!'" He said as he leap from his seat to do a glorious pose on the table, still wearing his forever grin, still as wicked as ever.

'You're an idiot....' His voice commented dryly. He ignored it and grabbed the angry mans wrist. "WE NEED TO HURRY OR WE'LL LOSE HIM!" He ran with the man to the library, giving a loud war cry throughout the halls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open)   Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 11:06 pm

Kataro snatched his hand away from this person. "No. You're annoying. I'll look on my own." Kataro then turned away and continued to search.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open)   Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 11:10 pm

The albino spins as the arm is snatched away from his grip. "Aw, angry man doesn't wanna play? Guess he doesn't get to know then." He says as he returns to eating his food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open)   Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 11:26 pm

Spencer stood up and walked kind of drunkly up the steps. A short stumble from his legs being a bit numb. He usually wouldn't want to take part in this sort of thing, but he wanted to see who it was. And at least watch Kataro beat the guy's head in.

A few minutes of walking through a short corridor, he turns towards the ruckus coming from the cafeteria. It was pretty quiet now seeing that everybody had probably either evacuated or gone to see Lord Death. So this was most likely where the two were.

"Heeey............Kataro......."

The words were drawn out lazily and he reaches into his back pocket for the beer bottle that sat loosely in the bagginess of the pocket's size. He hadn't been focused enough this morning to change into something more decent looking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open)   Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 11:35 pm

Kataro heard Spencer calling him as if he was falling off of a cliff. Kataro turned around and walked over to him. "You'd better get a hold of yourself." Kataro said as he took the beer bottle away from him and took a swig of it. Then he set it on the table. "I guess I won't be needing my technique until later." Kataro said as he began to tighten the wraps on his arms. "Lets go find that son of a bitch..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open)   Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next