Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open)   Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 11:40 pm

The medicine had really started to kick in. Drowsiness fell in and he just snickered like a weirdo. None of this was making sense to him. All he knew is that he was probably going to end up having to help clean up the mess of the plane wreck.

Naow..........no need to get.....bitchy about it....

Yawning, he starts to follow Kataro, but slams into the doorframe in the process. The door had smashed his nose again like the concrete had done outside. But no worries. There were worse things going on with him now other than the bloody nose.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open)   Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 11:43 pm

Kataro looked at Spencer and cocked his head sideways. "Listen. If you're gonna help me, I'm gonna need you to actually help. Your kind of a burden right now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open)   Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 11:45 pm

He watched as the two people left the cafeteria, leaving him alone. "Hmhmhmhehehehahahahah! He cracked to himself, making sure not to laugh too loud. He finishes his last burger and gets up, cutting the table he was at in two.

He leaves the roomby smashing through a window, and slides down on the wall to the floor below the one he was just on. He lands on an edge of some sort, and runs inside, still laughing at it all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open)   Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 11:50 pm

Then....do it yourself.....I'm getting pizza....

Pushing off of the wall, he starts to walk towards the counter where there were pizzas laying out. Kataro had taken his beer, so he had to drink water....ugh....water. But right as he sat down outside of the cafeteria at a desk and went to take a bite of the pizza, he loses consciousness and facedesks. The loose silverware rattled across the desktop when his head hit it. He had started snoring by now and had his arm sliding past his head and holding the slice of pizza over it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open)   Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 11:54 pm

Kataro looked at Spencer and shook his head. Then, Kataro's head snapped at the sound of a shattering window. Then everything became clear. The laughing, the suspicious, random entry. He knew... That the person he was looking for was right in front of him. "You bitch..." He whispered quietly. "I guess it's time!" Kataro shouted as he ran towards the window while loosening his arm wraps. He jumped out of the window with the villain in his sights.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open)   Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 11:56 pm

OOC: I did that purposefully. I feel like I'm about to pass out. Trust me tho, I'll be back soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open)   Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 12:11 am

The albino continued to run down the hall when he hears a voice yell. He turns his head to see that the angry man had done just what he wanted him to do.

"Oh mr. angry man, you decided to play after all! I guess I can tell you that thing now. It was 'I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU FELL FOR THAT!' Hahahahahahaha!" He yells at the man, easily keeping ahead of him with his greater hight and his own speed.

He was still laughing. At what, he didn't even know. He just found something that was funny and decided to laugh. He did however, transform his left arm into a sword underneath his giant sleeve.

"[Color=red]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open)   Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 12:15 am

Kataro smiled. "He's underestimating me... Good.. That only gives me the upper hand." Kataro thought to hi self. "No! Wait up! Fight me like a man!! I didn't come all this way to not be able to keep up with you!" Kataro shouted to him. Even though he could easily trap him, trip him, decapitate him, or anything else you could think of. "Come back!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open)   Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 12:29 am

"But if I did that it would be over." He yelled to the angry man. He loved this. The chase. It was so much fun.

Running faster, he grabs a corner and enters a room on his right. And by some strange twist of luck, it's the room he crashed into. imagine that.

He goes to the empty teachers desk and sat on it. He un transforms his left arm and instead grabs his cheeses launcher from off his back and transforms his right arm upto his elbow into his blade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open)   Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 12:39 am

ben sided with kataro this clown needed to die. he attacked him smart climbing into the plane that had crashed. lets see. how to turn this into a death trap he took his tinkering tools out of his backpack and in moments had the engine going faster than the damaged plane could take. the engine ripped out of the wreckage and the flaming spinning half a tone work of propellers and steel was flying at the strange man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open)   Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 12:48 am

The man heard the attack and was about to dodge at the last second. The desk he was on not a moment ago was recked. "Oh man, that almost hit me! It's as if someone was trying to kill little old me. But I'm sure nobody would want that." He claims through his flawed logic.

He don't stay around though. instead, he runs up the desks and flys through another window, feet first. Now outside, he runs for the giant staircase, almost hoping something would try and stop him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open)   Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 12:59 am

ben sighed. then he changed into his jacket and dove off the roof. " wing suit!!! " he yelled as he glided over the crazy man a trail of fire in his wake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open)   Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 1:01 am

Kataro jumped out if the window along with the man. "Alright... TWIN VIPER TRAP!!!" Kataro shouted as he pointed his hands at the enemy. Several extensions of the cloth around Kataro's arms stretched down and they were going to wrap around the enemy and trap him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open)   Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 8:49 am

"Oh great, I got a crazy snake lady and kid Icarus after me! What next, death tries to off me too? I'VE BEATEN BETTER THINGS THEN YOU TWO!" He aims the launcher is his left hand straight at the man running after him with cloth. The attach is fast, and explosive. 'I wonder if he's gonna let his attack go through and get hit by the round, or if he's going to dodge and interrupt this attack. Now deal with bird brain!' His blood thirsty inner voice comments semi helpfully.

Kid Icarus was still too high in the sky to hit. He couldn't fire at him yet, so he'd wait. He didn't want to stay in a direct line of fire for those cloths, just in case. He stops running and uses the momentum to flip to the left a few feet. He lands in a crouched position, and waits to see what tweldel de and tweldel dumb do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open)   Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 10:44 am

ban brings his arms together and dive bombs the man. fire enveloping his fists.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open)   Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 1:24 pm

The albino's eyes widen. He desperately leaps from his spot on the ground. He narrowly avoids the brunt of the attack, but the right sleeve of his straight jacket was caught by a portion of the outwards bust of flame. He screamed a is distress. "NO, MY JACKET! You're going to regret that!" His smile going down a bit from his anger.

'Yes, YES! make him regret life!' The blood thirsty voice in his head demanded. After the man patted out the fire, his right sleeve was burnt off, half-way up the forearm, exposing his sword arm. He put his launcher back across his back, and flicks his left wrist to pull out a magnum from up his sleeve. He takes aim and fires three shots at the winged pryo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open)   Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 2:27 pm

gun ben thought. he changed into the smallest of his weapons a set of fisticuffs and hoped the bullets would miss. the first two flew by harmlessly but the second one grazed him painfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open)   Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 2:31 pm

"Oh great, he's a pervert! Now he really needs to pay!" He says running forward, slashing his sword arm downwards at the pair of knuckles.

Last edited by nevermore on December 14th 2013, 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open)   Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 2:36 pm

ooc: my bad. bronze knuckles.
" help me kataro! " yelled ben.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open)   Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 4:31 pm

"No, help me! That is the guy who crashed that plane into the school!" He says as his blade smacks the weapon across the field.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open)   Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 4:37 pm

The cloth wraps around the projectile and throws away from the school. Kataro lands on the ground behind the enemy and pul out his sword. "Alright... Lets see how you get outta this!" Kataro spun around and swung the sword at the mans ribs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open)   Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 4:37 pm

Spencer jolts upright and sighs. What he didn't know was that he had jumped up a little TOO much. Before he could react, the chair fell backwards and he fell with it. It feels like the medicine had started to fade. Spencer grunts as he hits the ground and continues to stare up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open)   Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 4:44 pm

ben lands with a crouch turning human again. deciding to fight from a distance he throws fireballs at the crazy man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open)   Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 4:52 pm

"No! Why cartman, WHY!" He says as he completely transforms into into his weapon form to block the man's slash and to get some distance to avoid the man and the boy's fire. "You wasted all of that perfectly good cheese I shot at you! How heartless can you be!?" The place where the shot landed was drenched in cheese. So much so you would begin to wonder how a cannon round could hold so much.

"Besides, this isn't even a fair fight. That kid has angel wings and fire things and you're just rude. What are you people supposed to be learning here anyway? How to beat up a defenseless, injured, man? Shame on you all!" He says, having returned to his human form, his right arm transformed like before, and his left, with the gun returned to his hand, shooting rounds at the two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open)   Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 4:56 pm

Slapping himself across the face to come loose of the trance, he pushes himself up to stand and starts to walk out of the classroom towards the commotion outside. It was surprising to him that Kataro hadn't already beaten him down yet.

It was his turn now.

Hiding behind one of the pillars outside of the school's doorstep, he reaches into his other back pocket to grab his pistol. And without hesitation, he aims and fires three shots at the strange, pale man.

HEY FATFACES?! ARE YOU DONE YET?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open)   Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Havoc at the DWMA (Currently open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next