Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Explosions and havoc and the like contained within! (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Explosions and havoc and the like contained within! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Explosions and havoc and the like contained within! (Open)   Explosions and havoc and the like contained within! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 3:52 pm

"Las Vegas! Haha!" Drake walked through the streets of the gambling city and attracting glances from people passing by him as he spoke, or rather shouted, his opinions on the place; the normal opinions normal people would make, not which buildings would look better as a pile of rubble than standing up. Pshh... All of them. Except the extra glowy ones which reminded him of explosion. Explosions! That's what he was there for. Definitely need to make some explosions. But where... Where to make explosions? Best place to make explosions would be to make them somewhere people could see them. Drake clicked his fingers and spun his satchel-o-fun around his neck as he decided that the best place to make the explosions was right gawd-damn there!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Explosions and havoc and the like contained within! (Open)   Explosions and havoc and the like contained within! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 4:02 pm

Chaos was in Las Vegas, bored out of his mind. He hadn't cause chaos in a while, and frankly he missed it, especially when it involved murder. The splatter of blood, the feeling of the blood in the air, the smell of the blood... mmmmm... blood. He quickly got out of his trance, looking around to cause some trouble in some way, but how?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Explosions and havoc and the like contained within! (Open)   Explosions and havoc and the like contained within! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 4:09 pm

Drake quickly made his was into a side alley and then up onto a building using an access ladder bolted to the side. Plan was to plant the bomb on top of the building and rain down big, sharp shards of concrete down onto the streets below, impaling and crushing people underneath and then eating their tasty, tasty souls. Then he would go around and throw smaller bombs at people and kill more that way! This endeavour was sure to be fun and then when the police were after him, he'd make haste to get away. Pshh, after dealing millions of dollars of damages to the surroundings!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Explosions and havoc and the like contained within! (Open)   Explosions and havoc and the like contained within! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 4:12 pm

Chaos saw the man and began to follow him hoping this could lead to something fun. When the man went up the ladder, Chaos snap teleported on top of the building and merely waited for him, his ussual smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Explosions and havoc and the like contained within! (Open)   Explosions and havoc and the like contained within! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 4:17 pm

When Drake got to the top of the ladder, just enough to peek over the edge of the building, he saw Chaos standing there and smiling. "Oh hello. Would you mind terribly to leave? I have some buildings to blow up." Drake grinned as a sort of response to the smile on the persons face. Perhaps this guy wasn't going to run around like a headless chicken shouting about danger and a madman. He was dressed weird and was smiling and seemed like a loon. Like Drake himself was! Maybe this guy was fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Explosions and havoc and the like contained within! (Open)   Explosions and havoc and the like contained within! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 4:46 pm

"OOOOOOOOO! Blowing things up?" Chaos asked eagerly. "Mind if I join in, it's been a while since I met someone who liked causing chaos too." He seemed to grin even bigger than usual.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Explosions and havoc and the like contained within! (Open)   Explosions and havoc and the like contained within! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 4:55 pm

"YES!!" YES!! AHA!!" Drake shouted out loud as he hopped onto the roof and dropped his satchel on the ground. From inside the bag, he produced a large, round bomb which he proceeded to reshape into a long wedge shaped pole, which he placed on the edge of the building. This guy is going to be fun! Drake just made himself a blowing things up buddy!
"What can you contribute to the blowing up of things?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Explosions and havoc and the like contained within! (Open)   Explosions and havoc and the like contained within! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 4:59 pm

"Sure! I can have these ready in seconds!" He said with a grin. This guy was just what he needed. "Name the place and a bomb will be there with in less than a second." He looked at them man with a shiny where his eyes would be. "By the way what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Explosions and havoc and the like contained within! (Open)   Explosions and havoc and the like contained within! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 5:03 pm

"OOoooh. I only have one big bomb, but could you drop little ones on top of people? Also, my name is Drake."
Drake put his palm out in front of him and on it formed a cherry bomb. "I can make a few of these at a time, so aim well." Yes! Someone who will help in the quest to have fun! "Blowing things up is... Oh so much fun."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Explosions and havoc and the like contained within! (Open)   Explosions and havoc and the like contained within! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 5:18 pm

OOC: Apparently this thread died after a grand total of 9 posts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Explosions and havoc and the like contained within! (Open)   Explosions and havoc and the like contained within! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 5:22 pm

(Ooc. I thought my post made it through.)

Chaos grinned. "Okie dokie." He took some of the small bombs. "Ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Explosions and havoc and the like contained within! (Open)   Explosions and havoc and the like contained within! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 5:39 pm

"Run!" Drake turned tail and started running towards the edge of the building. "She's gonna blow!!" He yelled as he jumped to the adjacent roof of another building and turned again to look at the havoc his bomb was going to wreak. He formed another small bomb, making sure it would explode on impact in his hand as he surveyed the people who were underneath the building that was going to blow up. It looked like a man was leaning against the side and a man and woman were about to walk under it. Drake then waited for Chaos to follow before explosions were to commence. Didn't want to annihilate his new buddy.

OOC: There was only one small bomb. Can't form more than that per post. Have to put limiters on the explosions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Explosions and havoc and the like contained within! (Open)   Explosions and havoc and the like contained within! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 5:54 pm

Chaos snapped his fingers, appearing next to Drake. " now?" He asked eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Explosions and havoc and the like contained within! (Open)   Explosions and havoc and the like contained within! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 6:00 pm

"BANG!" Drake yelled out as loud as he could when he made the bomb explode. He dropped backwards pulling Chaos down with him as pieces of concrete sailed past over them. The entire front of the building was blown off and forward, crushing the three people previously mentioned. One more person at the other side of the street was impaled by a sharp shard of metal, too, making the total of deaths for one bomb 4. "Do you want to share the souls or do I get all of em?" He asked Chaos as he handed him another bomb he formed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Explosions and havoc and the like contained within! (Open)   Explosions and havoc and the like contained within! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 6:04 pm

"I already have what I need." Chaos said. "So.... shall we blow some people up?" He asked, extending a hand for a bomb.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Explosions and havoc and the like contained within! (Open)   Explosions and havoc and the like contained within! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 6:08 pm

Drake formed another and put one other of the previously created ones into Chaos' open hand. "Yes! Let's go!" Drake shot up and then jumped off the roof, rolling harmlessly on the ground. He took a moment to look at the panic around him and then ran towards the souls. He scooped them up into his satchel. One, two, three, four yummy tasty souls for me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Explosions and havoc and the like contained within! (Open)   Explosions and havoc and the like contained within! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 6:12 pm

Chaos appeared in front of one group of people, throwing it in the middle killing all of them, five in total. He then teleported to Drake again. "Trade?" He asked, handing him the souls, while another hand wanted a new bomb.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Explosions and havoc and the like contained within! (Open)   Explosions and havoc and the like contained within! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 6:17 pm

Drake grinned and opened his satchel with one hand while forming another bomb and putting it in Chaos' free one. "That was a lucky hit ya got! These bombs only usually get one person."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Explosions and havoc and the like contained within! (Open)   Explosions and havoc and the like contained within! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 6:20 pm

"Nah you just got to aim right." He said as he appeared above another group, killing two parents and one child. He swooped up thier souls and teleported back. "THIS IS FUN!!!" He yelled in joy.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Explosions and havoc and the like contained within! (Open)   Explosions and havoc and the like contained within! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 6:27 pm

Drake created another bomb and passed it to Chaos. He left his satchel on the floor and ran towards a man who was running away. He reformed a bomb he had made preciously so it would fly forward like a shuriken or throwing knife and threw it at the back of the mans head, making his head explode. "It is fun! That's why I do it!! Anarchy is fun!" Drake started laughing manically as he scooped up the mans soul and ate it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Explosions and havoc and the like contained within! (Open)   Explosions and havoc and the like contained within! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 6:36 pm

OOC: I would like you to refer to my character logs. In there there is a table about Drakes abilities. The ones about small bombs shows how powerful they are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Explosions and havoc and the like contained within! (Open)   Explosions and havoc and the like contained within! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 6:54 pm

Chaos took the other bomb and threw it inbetween two people. He then teleported and slammed both of their heads into it, killing them. He then appeared next to Drake, ready to "trade" again.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Explosions and havoc and the like contained within! (Open)   Explosions and havoc and the like contained within! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 6:57 pm

Drake created another bomb handed it to Chaos before running back to his satchel and picking it up again. He opened the satchel once more and pointed inside of it. "Just put them in here!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Explosions and havoc and the like contained within! (Open)   Explosions and havoc and the like contained within! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 7:03 pm

Chaos shoved them in the satchle, before repeating his last events, in between, shoves heads, put souls in satchle wait for new bomb. Chaos looked over at him, his grin slightly smaller. "again?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Explosions and havoc and the like contained within! (Open)   Explosions and havoc and the like contained within! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 7:10 pm

"I would like some fun too!" Drake said as he formed another bomb. "First I'm gonna eat all these souls!" He passed the newly formed bomb to Chaos and then started to eat his newly acquired goodies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explosions and havoc and the like contained within! (Open)   Explosions and havoc and the like contained within! (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Explosions and havoc and the like contained within! (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next