Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Starr's fun time.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Starr's fun time. Empty
PostSubject: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 5:11 pm

Starr was walking around downtown Death City. She was looking at all of the different stores, observing all of the things they had here. Most of the day was spent buying small toys, books, and other various other small things. While the day was coming to an end, Starr felt herself feeling hungry, and wished she had lunch. She went to a restaurant with games in it, and headed straight to the buffet. She gathered her several pieces of Pizza, and sat down at a table in the corner. Looking around the establishment, Starr noticed that she was pretty much the only person who was by herself and not with family and friends. She gave a small sigh, and went to eating.
Back to top Go down

Starr's fun time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 5:23 pm

Nolan sat on a table in the corner reading his book, alone. He had just arrived Death City and didn't want to go anywhere far from his apartment. He ten spotted a short girl eating by herself, too and wondered if she was new as well.
Back to top Go down

Starr's fun time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 5:29 pm

Starr was eating her food carefully, taking each bite slowly. Observing the room, she wondered why all of the teenage guys always allowed there underpants to show. As the thought crossed her mind, she felt her cheeks getting hot. She cast the thought away, and looked around again. In the adjacent corner to her, she saw a boy. His blue eyes filled with curiosity as she locked eyes with him. She felt herself become flustered, then turned back to her food.
Back to top Go down

Starr's fun time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 5:44 pm

Nolan made eye contact with the lonely girl and he kept his usual straight face as he did so. He saw her become flustered and going back to her food. Did he made her nervous? He smiled to himself as he got up, and approached the girl's table. He turned the chair in front of her and straddled it. "Sup?" He said blankly.
Back to top Go down

Starr's fun time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 5:48 pm

Starr looked up at the boy, her face still red.

Starr: Oh, hi.

She took a big bite of her pizza so she wouldn't have to say more.
Back to top Go down

Starr's fun time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 6:43 pm

"Are you new in Death City?" He asked "I am, and I don't know much places. Do you?"
Back to top Go down

Starr's fun time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 6:49 pm

Starr quickly swallowed her food, making a loud gulp.

Starr: I haven't been here too long, but I have been for about 6 months. I do some places though, but not much.
Back to top Go down

Starr's fun time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 6:53 pm

"Would you mind showing me around?" He said with a cheeky smile "Maybe not today, but tomorrow or whenever you want."
Back to top Go down

Starr's fun time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 6:55 pm

Starr looked at him with a surprised expression, then gave a small nod.

Starr: Sure, I can show you around. Also, you can stay at my house tomorrow if you wish.
Back to top Go down

Starr's fun time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 8:00 pm

"Nolan, Nolan Schultz." He said smirking as he offered her hand for we to shake.
Back to top Go down

Starr's fun time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 11:08 pm

Starr: I'm Starr Bossuyt. My parents make run a clothing franchise.
Back to top Go down

Starr's fun time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 11:47 pm

"Whatever your parents do does not affect me" Nolan coldly said "Let's meet here tomorrow at 11 am. See ya." He then stood up and exited the restaurant.
Back to top Go down

Starr's fun time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 11:54 pm

Starr watched as he left, then continued eating, debating with herself if she should come back the next day or not. It became dark, and she left the restaurant to return home. But, not after some games, and winning a giant stuffed alligator.

The next day, Starr was back at the restaurant, about ten minutes early, eating some pasta.
Back to top Go down

Starr's fun time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 12:11 am

Nolan came back to the restaurant, his red hair was messy and he had bags under his blue eyes. He sat in front of Starr "So Twinkle, I'm going to call you Twinkle because of that song they sing to children do you mind I don't care I'm still calling you that, where are we going today?" He asked "And yeah, sorry, I over-slept."
Back to top Go down

Starr's fun time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 12:14 am

Starr: Uh, I guess I don't mind that nickname. Not the worse thing I was called. Well, I can show you around downtown, then the DWMA.
Back to top Go down

Starr's fun time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 12:20 am

"DWMA? Are you a student?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

Starr's fun time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 12:23 am

Starr: Yeah, I am. Uh, wait a moment.

She dug through her purse for a bit, and pulled out a note.

Starr: I-am-Starr-Bossuyt. I-am-a-weapon. My-weapon-form-is-insert-weapon-here. . . Oh, wait.

She took out a pencil, and started writing in it for a bit.

Starr: My weapon form is a twin pair of tonfa's.
Back to top Go down

Starr's fun time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 12:36 am

"Tonfa's, huh?" He chuckled "I am about to start studying there, I-am-a-meister." Nolan said imitating the tone Starr had used to read the note while laughing.
Back to top Go down

Starr's fun time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 12:38 am

Starr's face grew red, and she turned away.

Starr: Oh, that's cool. I hope you find a good weapon.
Back to top Go down

Starr's fun time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 12:41 am

"Actually" Nolan spoke "How about we go around Death City and I can test you out when we arrive the DWMA? You don't look like you have a meister, to be honest." Nolan noticed what he said did not sound nice, but did not say a word.
Back to top Go down

Starr's fun time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 12:43 am

Starr looked at him while drinking some milk. The thought crossed her mind, and she gagged a little on her drink.

Starr: Wait, do you want me to be your partner?
Back to top Go down

Starr's fun time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 12:48 am

"... You need me." Nolan blankly said, he did want her as a partner but he wasn't going to admit it any time soon.
Back to top Go down

Starr's fun time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 12:52 am

Starr: Wait, I do?

She looked up at him, slowly slurping up a noodle so he wouldn't notice her doing so.
Back to top Go down

Starr's fun time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 1:08 am

"Indeed, you're too shy." He took Starr's glass of milk and took a sip.
Back to top Go down

Starr's fun time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 9:23 am

Starr watched and listened to him, then looked at her meal.

Starr: I-I'm not too shy. . . And that's my milk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Starr's fun time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starr's fun time.
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next