Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Starr's fun time.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage

Starr's fun time. - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 7:12 pm

Starr got up, and ran into her room. She came back with her coat, and walked to the front door. She put it on, and started rocking on her heels, waiting for Nolan to come by.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 7:22 pm

Nolan walked towards Starr and opened the door for her "Whenever you're ready to go, m'lady." He said with a smirk as he bowed down slightly, he wasnt able to do so completely in case the frail dog fell from his arms to the not-so-far-away ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 8:48 pm

Starr's entire face turned bright red, and she turned and looked away.

Starr: Stop it, I'm not like that. I'm only richer then you. . . Uh, wait, that came out wrong, could you pretend I said nothing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 9:36 pm

Nolan raised his left eyebrow slightly, he hated how people compared to each other depending on their economic situation. However, he guessed he could forgive Starr since 1. she didn't mean to say it like that 2. She's Starr. So Nolan just nodded and said "Alright." flatly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 9:44 pm

Starr: Thanks. . . So, let's go now.

She grabbed Nolan's hand, and dragged him out. They walked to the local market and entered, then went around. Starr went to the pet section to get the food, blanket, bones, and a green collar. She walked back to Nolan, carrying all of the stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 9:53 pm

Nolan blushed slightly when aster held his hand, but quickly hid it. He then watched Starr go to the pet area and come back with lots of things. "Do you need any help with that?" Nolan asked "It seems like... Too much for you to carry." Nolan said, his intention this time was not to mock her but to actual help her out by carrying the stuff. It seemed too much for her to carry, she could get hurt, especially with the big bag of dog food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 9:59 pm

Starr nodded, then handed him the bag of food. She folded the blanket, and rested the bones and collar on it. They paid for the stuff, and walked back to the house. When entering, Cornelius greeted them with a couple of barks. She put the stuff down on the couch, and started to pet him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 10:02 pm

Nolan opened the dog food bag as Starr petted the dog, but he then remembered there was only a bowl of water. He looked around a little nervous before asking "Uh, Twinkle..." He said "Do you have another bowl for Cornie's food?" He asked, instantly realizing he sounded quite stupid calling the puppy Cornie instead of Cornelius.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 10:06 pm

Starr nodded, and ran into the kitchen. She came back with a plastic bowl, and set it on the ground. She smiled brightly, holding her hands behind her back.

Starr: Here you go, Nolan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 10:10 pm

"Thanks." Nolan gave her a small smile as he kneeled down in order to pour the puppy's food. As odd as it could sound, he was enjoying the simple action of pouring dog food into a bowl. It was like having his own dog, and he liked it quite a lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 10:16 pm

Starr laid on the couch, whistling as she was thinking to herself.

Starr: We should play a game?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 10:20 pm

Nolan turned to her and raised an eyebrow "What kind of game?" He asked, he was actually expect that type of suggestion from a girl like her sooner or later. What game could she be thinking of? Hide and seek? Tag? Or maybe a game made up by her. The options were endless and unpredictable, just like her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 10:22 pm

Starr: Poker. My dad taught me to play when I was really little, and we played all the time. And I haven't played it in a while, so. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 10:31 pm

Nolan's eyes widened and his jaw dropped as he heard Starr's suggestion "... What?!" he managed to say after a brief moment "How can a little, innocent and cute girl like you know how to play those games?! I don't even know how to play poker!" The previous statement made Nolan realize he did not know how to play many games really, his dad was just never the playful type, and his grandad became sick when he was a young child.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 10:36 pm

Starr huffed her chest out, though she was still laying down, so it probably didn't have much of an effect.

Starr: Just because I can play poker doesn't mean I gamble. Any game can be used for gambling. Like Candy land and my old nanny. She used to play it with me when I didn't want to go to bed, and if I won, I could stay up as long as I want, and if I lost, I had to go to bed earlier the next night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 10:51 pm

Nolan sat on the floor to pet the puppy as he listened to Starr "Wow" he said sarcastically "We got a badass over here." He laughed a bit. "Oh, and I never said you gambled, I was just surprised by your suggestion. I was waiting for something more like... Those games normal kids play, you know what I mean?" He said as Cornelius sat on Nolan's lap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 10:54 pm

Starr looked over at him, and stuck her tongue out.

Starr: I'm mature, I play adult games. . . Sometimes. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 10:58 pm

Nolan couldn't help but stiffle a laugh "What kind of games...?" He said mockingly while wiggling his eyebrows before falling back laughing, Starr was so easy to pick on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 11:03 pm

Starr: Red Rover, Monopoly, Game of Life, and Sorry.

She starts to hum, and thinking about the games she mentioned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 7:19 pm

Of all the names mentioned, Nolan's eyes lit up at the mention of a particular one "Oh!" He exclaimed enthusiastically "I love Game of Life!" He remembered playing it with his grandfather when he was a toddler, he hadn't played it ever since but he was still sure he hadn't lost his ability in the board game. "Let's play it, let's play it!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 7:30 pm

Sora: Alright, sure.

She ran up to her room to get the game. After a couple of minutes of searching, Starr came back down with the game above her head. It looked fairly new with no signs of wear on it at all. She set the box down on the table and started to take the stuff out. She finished setting it all up, and she happily held the white car in her hand with a pink person sitting in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 12:31 am

OOC: I can't really remember how to play life so yeah sorry.

Nolan took a car of his own and placed it on the start of the board game "I am so winning you in this." He commented in a taunting way with a cheeky smirk on his face, clearly showing one of Nolan's characteristic traits: Competitiveness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 7:47 am

OOC: It's okay, I've got it. Also, I'm going to pull a card to see who wins.

Well, after an intense battle of spinning the spinner, Starr lost. It was pretty close, but Nolan gut luckier with his rolls. Starr let out a small sigh, then a little smile at Nolan.

Starr: Well, good job, Nolan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starr's fun time.
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15