Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Starr's fun time.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Starr's fun time. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 11:31 am

"The stuttering says otherwise, sweetheart." He winked at her and took yet another sip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 2:25 pm

Starr shifted around, knowing he was right. She took a huge wad of pasta and stuffed it in her mouth, using the strategy of if her mouth is full, she doesn't have to say anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 10:22 pm

"Can we please go now?" Nolan questioned looking the other way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 10:31 pm

She quickly swallowed her food, then got up, brushing off her skirt. She walked over to the counter, and came back to him, drinking a shake. She nodded slightly at him, letting him know she was ready to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 10:43 pm

Nolan stood up and put his hands in the pockets of his black jeans. "You're the guide."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 10:48 pm

Starr nodded, then walked out of the restaurant. She showed him around the main street, saying stuff about the different stores and what they are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 11:10 pm

"Wait." Nolan said while grabbing Starr's shoulder and stoping abruptly "Twinkle, I want ice cream." He said staring at a nice cream shop in front of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 11:15 pm

Starr followed his gaze at the shop, then nodded. She walked inside and headed up to the front of the shop.

Starr: Uh, I would like an ice cream cone, and . . . Um. . .

She turned to him with pleading eyes, wanting him to say what he wanted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 11:19 pm

"Actually, it would be two ice cream cones." He put his arm around Starr's shoulders in a 'don't be nervous' kind of gesture. When the ice cream was given to them, he payed the lady and walked out of the shop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 11:25 pm

Starr followed him, licking her ice cream cone. She stopped paying attention to the world, and put all of her focus and energy on eating the ice cream.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 11:42 pm

Nolan was eating his ice cream when he noticed a pair of blond girls staring at him and giggling. He just raised an eyebrow at them and pulled Starr close, making their faces completely change "Can we go directly to the DWMA now?" He asked "I don't like getting stared at." He continued to look forward, eating his ice cream.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 12:11 am

Starr looked at him then at the glaring girls. A confused look grew on her face, but she decided not to pay attention to it. She took Nolan's hand, and took him to the man building. Going in the school, she showed her the lockers and some of the classrooms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 4:29 pm

Nolan watched intently as Starr showed him around the DWMA, Nodding lightly once in a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 5:31 pm

Starr finished showing him around the school, and she stopped by the front entrance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 5:32 pm

"Twinkle..." Nolan started "Would you mind if I asked you to turn into your weapon form? I'm curious."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 5:33 pm

She nodded, then closed her eyes. A couple of seconds later, she was a pair of tonfa's, laying on the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 5:39 pm

"I hope this works out..." Nolan took a deep breath and picked the pair of Tonfa's up. "They're pretty light." Nolan commented before making some movements with the weapon. He then set them down. "Not bad, Twinkle. I like you-I mean your weapon form, you know what I meant!" Nolan looked away in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 5:41 pm

Starr: Yeah, I do. Tonfa's are used with traditional karate style of fighting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 5:46 pm

"Yeah, I was thought several fighting styles in my childhood by my... Father." Nolan said, not wanting to mention his father at any cost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 5:47 pm

Starr: That's cool. Just, be careful with me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 5:56 pm

Nolan put a hand in Starr's shoulder "Don't worry, Twinkle, I will protect you at all costs." He then gave her a warm smile, thing he did not do often.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 5:57 pm

Starr: Uh, no, I mean in weapon form. I kind of need both parts of me to be close when I transform, or bad stuff happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 6:02 pm

"Hmm, I guess I mean that, too..." Nolan said "It's understandable since you basically divide your body in half when you transform..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 6:04 pm

Starr: Actually, the way it is, one is my body, and the other is my clothes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 6:06 pm

Nolan looked away blushing while running a hand through his hair "... Oh."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starr's fun time.   Starr's fun time. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starr's fun time.
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next