Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) Empty
PostSubject: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:41 pm

Jt was packing up for the day. While his adventures in Death city have not proven the best, as he had not found a good partner yet. As of right now, though, he didn't care. He had scored a huge amount of money selling stuff here at Death City, and this was easily becoming his favorite part. Who knew the place where Death himself called home would have so many tourist. Or at least a huge crowd to buy stuff. He still had some stuff out, like a couple of random knick-knacks, some movies, toys, clothing, and a bokken. That was his though, and was not for sale. He set it on the table while he was picking up the trash under the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:56 pm

Mei was walking down the street when she saw the table with various items on it. She could sense someone, presumably the owner, near it and decided to check it out. Slowly she made her way to the table and picked up a simple black tshirt in her size. "How much?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 11:02 pm

Jt was still under the table picking up a trash when her heard the voice. He got up, seeing the girl holding the shirt.

Jt: Yeah, 5 bucks. . . Eh, I'm feeling nice. Take another item from the table of your choice. I need to get rid of some of this stuff anyway. So, what's your name then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 11:13 pm

Mei scanned the table before picking up another shirt. She figured the boy was safe after a couple moments. "Mei." she answered simply avoiding loking directly at him as she fishhed around in her pocket for the money.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 11:22 pm

Jt: Nice to meet you, I'm Jt. So, what brings you to Death City then, huh? Just here with the family visiting, then?

He pulled out a big black gym bag, and set it on his lap. He started grabbing stuff on the table, putting them in his bag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 11:28 pm

Mei looked at him confused. "no. I dont exactly have a family anymore. I actually live near by." She said as she put the money on the table near his bag. "Im with the DWMA."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 8:43 am

Jt: Oh, really? Sorry, but most of my customers are tourist, so I just assumed you were to. So, what are you then? Meister, weapon, or just here for the learning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 3:14 pm

"Its ok, I understand. Im a weapon." Mei said, pulling up her sleeve and shifting her arm to a black blade with intricate red pattern that glowed softly so he could see for himself. She wasnt sure why but JT seemed like a someone she could trust. At least she hoped so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 3:23 pm

Jt: Wow, a demonstration and everything. Thanks for that. For me, though. . .

His free hand went up in the air, and with a snap, the other stuff started to float. He opened his bag wide, then swooped it across the floating objects, letting them enter his bag.

Jt: I'm a meister. I also have antigravity powers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 3:37 pm

Mei smiled a bit, her eyes widening just a little in surprise. "Wow......thats amazing." she said, her smile widening. "umdo you have a partner?" she asked without thinking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 3:44 pm

Jt: Nope. I don't have a partner at the moment, so if you find a good candidate, send them over to me, I'm here about once a month, usually the first Saturday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 3:51 pm

Mei looked at Jt, her smile slowly disappearing. "Umm... well i know a girl without a meister. Shes a sword, can ignite in flames in weapon form, but sometimes she can be a bit shy. You already know her, Im sure." she said, a hint of nervousness in her voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 3:59 pm

Jt: Hmm. . .

He took the table, and folded it up.

Jt: Yeah, that sounds good. Why don't you come with me to my house. That way, you will at least know where I live.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 4:06 pm

Mei looked a bit surprised "wait...you actually want me as your weapon?" she asked, making sure she was correct. She hadnt expected him to say yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 4:16 pm

Jt: Unless you were referring to a different girl who is a flame sword? Now let's go and get some food.

He picked up the table and bag, and motioned her to follow as he started down the street.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 4:27 pm

Mei smiled, falling in step at jts side. Finally she had a partner again, after way to long. She could only hope she had made the right choice. "Would you like help?" she asked, gesturing to the bag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 4:30 pm

Jt looked up in the air, then back at her.

Jt: Yeah, that would be helpful. Thanks.

He handed her the bag, glad to have some help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 4:37 pm

Mei took the bag and shifted it to her shoulder. "No problem, do you live far from here?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 6:35 pm

Jt: Not too far. It should take only a couple of minutes to reach it. What about you, then? Were do you live?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 6:50 pm

Mei looked down for a second. "Well, it depends. If my......father... is in town i usually stay in an abandoned apartment but if hes gone i occasionally swing by my old house. Other times i stay wherever I can." She said, shrugging as if it was no big deal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 6:55 pm

Jt: There's a story right there. I'm going to go on a limb and say that you and your father don't have the best of relationships. Do you want to talk about it, or let it be? Also, my house is right over there.

He pointed to a nice looking white house, a decent size, and a lovely garden.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 7:13 pm

Mei nodded and headed towards the nice house he had pointed out. " Well....." she started, debating weather or not to tell him the details. Ultimately she decided on telling. "You could say we dont get along.....but actually its a bit deeper then that. My mom died when I was five..." she paused looking at the ground, her hair falling around her face ; concealing the tears beginning to form. "My dad and brother would always beat me. Abuse me both physically and emotionally. I was blamed for mom dying and that I had to be punished." she reached the door and wiped her eyes, realizing she was crying. "Anyways after a long time i left and yeah" she concluded, still looking down. Though there was obviously more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 7:22 pm

Jt: Right. . . Well, your welcome to stay at my house if you wish.

Jt got out the keys and unlocked the door. He opened the door, and showed her inside. The inside was rather plain, with not much else in it besides some basic furniture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 7:31 pm

Mei looked up, smiling now though her cheeks were tinted red from embarassment. She felt so stupid. "Are you sure jt? I dont want to intrude on you." she said looking at her meister and smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 7:40 pm

Jt: Naw, I don't mind. Before I cam here I traveled a lot, so I let other people travel with me for a couple of days at a time. Want something to drink?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)   Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for ANOTHER WEAPON! (Jt and Mei.) (. . . Jt and Mei.)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next