Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zane Cassandra INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Zane Cassandra INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Zane Cassandra INACTIVE   Zane Cassandra INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 12:37 am

Name Cassandra, Zane

Weapon: Zoey Cassandra

Love Interest: none yet

Appearance: Zane is average height and weight and has bright white hair. He has dark, deep blue eyes. Wears predominately white clothing

Personality: Is very calm and collected in contrast to his out of control twin brother Zeke. An extremely disciplined and skilled fighter, who can also be very cruel at times. His ideals always clash with that of his brother's. Zeke always got annoyed by how "uptight" zane was. Zane is popular among women as they love his calm attitude. Zane is merciless and will do anything to achieve his goals.

History: Zane, his brother, and his sister, lived alone in a gang filled part of death city after the death of their parents. It was a struggle just to survive with all of the poverty and violence. To make money they had to steal, they didn't like it, but it was necessary. Zeke and Zane used Zoey to protect themselves from the constant threats that faced them, and maybe have enough money to survive for the week. However, unlike his other siblings, this lifestyle made zane very cold and distant.

Miscellaneous:

Have You Read the Rules?
I love Soul Eater
Back to top Go down

Zane Cassandra INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane Cassandra INACTIVE   Zane Cassandra INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 8:13 pm

Not nearly as intresting as his sister's bio, but he's still good. Personally, I was kind-of hoping you would have just the weapon and use 2 seperate player meisters as her partner, but I guess this works? IDK, I hope you figure out a way to do it the other way later on because the fact that it was so conviluted was what made it so awesome and, in my oppinion, controlling all 3 of them takes away from that.

Accepted
Back to top Go down

Zane Cassandra INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1