Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zeke Cassandra INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Zeke Cassandra INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Zeke Cassandra INACTIVE   Zeke Cassandra INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 12:42 am

Name: Cassandra, Zeke

Weapon: Zoey Cassandra

Love Interest:none

Appearance: Average height and weight. Has dark black hair and bright pinkish-red eyes. Wears predominately black clothing.

Personality: In contrast to his twin brother, Zeke is very reckless and brash. He can be pretty dumb at times but he truly is a nice guy under his tough exterior. His ideas always clash with that of his brothers and they are constantly getting into arguments. Mainly when it comes to fighting as zeke would attack the target head on, Zane would take a different approach. Zeke usually comes off as goofy and unlikable but will protect those he cares about.

History: Zeke, his brother, and his sister, lived alone in a gang filled part of death city after the death of their parents. It was a struggle just to survive with all of the poverty and violence. To make money they had to steal, they didn't like it, but it was necessary. Zeke and Zane used Zoey to protect themselves from the constant threats that faced them, and maybe have enough money to survive for the week.

Miscellaneous:

Have You Read the Rules?
I love soul eater
Back to top Go down

Zeke Cassandra INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeke Cassandra INACTIVE   Zeke Cassandra INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 8:17 pm

No offense, but this seems like the least intresting out of all 3 of them. I can see there being a nice group dynamic going on, but something about being all 3 partner character rubs me the wrong way.... Also, I have to wonder why this one has red eyes while the others don't.

Either way, accepted.
Back to top Go down

Zeke Cassandra INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1