Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zane Hawkins

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Zane Hawkins Empty
PostSubject: Zane Hawkins   Zane Hawkins I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 7:41 pm

[img]Place image here(Optional, remove * in the end tag if using tags)[/*img]

Zane Hawkins

Weapon: N/A

Love Interest: N/A

Appearance: Zane is around 5'9" with bright green eyes and reddish brown hair. He has a lean build, and often wears clothing that covers most or all of his body. The reason for this is because a large portion of his body is scarred for reasons I will explain in his history. He tends to wear a red hoodie and blue jeans, combat boots, a gold necklace with a cross. He also usually wears boxing tape around his knuckles.

Personality: Zane is a bit of a joker. He loves to laugh and make others laugh, and he's usually very good at it too. However, he has trouble opening up to strangers, and tends to put up barriers and act aloof and distant. When he's not joking he's usually very quiet. He's also athletic.

History: No one knows it, but Zane's motivation is mainly fear. He almost died after an arsonist attempted to burn his family's house to the ground. He escaped the incident alive, but with disfiguring scars on his upper body, which he covers with bandages. He decided to become a meister so he would have the power to prevent incidents like that from happening again. His father, however, forbid him from doing that. Zane left his father and made his way to Death City to learn to prevent his worst fears from becoming real.

Miscellaneous: He always carries a package of mint-flavored gum.

Have You Read the Rules?
I love Soul Eater!
Back to top Go down

Zane Hawkins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane Hawkins   Zane Hawkins I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 10:47 am

A pretty solid character. The personallity could be a bit longer, but it's good enough. The history is what I really like about this character. It's simple, effective, and pretty rational considering what he's been through, but still leaves possibillities open with him conquoring his own fear.

Accepted!
Back to top Go down

Zane Hawkins
Page 1 of 1