Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Damon Kyoni INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Damon Kyoni INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Damon Kyoni INACTIVE   Damon Kyoni INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 7:03 pm

Damon Kyoni INACTIVE 558293

Name: Kyoni, Damon

Weapon: Sully Black

Love Interest: None yet

Appearance: Damon has glowing blue eyes and medium long brown hair. He has a single goggle that he wears on his head and has two holes on the side of his neck. His skin is full of scars and he has a mechanical right forearm and wears a brown glove over his right hand. He wears a white button up shirt and a brown vest with golden buttons. He wears black jeans and black combat boots.

Personality: Damon is extremely kind. He would gladly stand against all odds just to protect a friend or what he believes is right. He is easily fooled with this but once he sets his mind to something his opinion will not change. He will sacrifice himself for any cause necessary for his mission or his righteous mindset. He loves to laugh and will enjoy his time with any kind of contact with mortals, even if its a witch.

History: As a kid Damon lived with his father who was a mechanic. His father was a well trained meister and Damon looked up to him. One day in his late 14 years he took a regular weapon and went to fight evil like his father in return making him lose his arm. His father was devastated that his son was injured. Damon just demanded that his father make him a new arm so that he could learn more. His father was scared and proud of his sons resolve for such pain. He made the arm and trained Damon how to use it.

A few years later he was introduced to his new weapon. Sully and Damon were opposites and Damon knew that Sully liked Damon. They became nearly inseparable and they trained all the time. They went on missions together and they actually live in the same house now. Damons true dream right now is to make a world that he sees is right.

Miscellaneous: He uses his soul energy to emit light from his eyes.

Have You Read the Rules?
I love Soul Eater!

Last edited by Damon Kyoni on December 19th 2013, 7:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damon Kyoni INACTIVE   Damon Kyoni INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 3:36 pm

Done!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damon Kyoni INACTIVE   Damon Kyoni INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 4:11 pm

Only thing I'd like to be expleined is why his eyes glow.... I mean, he's just a normal person with a robotic arm, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damon Kyoni INACTIVE   Damon Kyoni INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 7:17 pm

Aight fixed em up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damon Kyoni INACTIVE   Damon Kyoni INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 7:25 pm

I really should ask about how he smokes out of his neck since, after all, he's just a normal guy with a robot arm..... But, I didn't notice it in the appearence section and I just assume it'll be something similar. Oh well....

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damon Kyoni INACTIVE   Damon Kyoni INACTIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damon Kyoni INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1