Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A freak heads to London! (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 12:08 am

While all of that was going on, or albino was having quite the ordeal. "I'm gonna kill him so hard...." He said darkly. The moment after the fire freak had broken the windshield, the albino reached up to grab the oxygen mask in the ceiling and put it on, as to stave off hypoxia. He also had to lower the plane a great distance to maintain normal pressure and oxygen levels. Add to the fact that he had wind gushing in made for a very perturbed albino.

He was just now flying over the land, and almost immediately he received a radio transmission from their air towers. He was going to ignore it at first, but he decided to try and mess with them. Key word try. As soon as he clicked to answer the person on the other end, but all they heard was air blowing through. Sighing in annoyance, he stabbed the radio speakers. The air control were probably freaked out at how much air was interfering and that there was any at all, but it wasn't how he wanted to do it. 'I know what'll make you feel better' The voice gives him an idea. He smiles a smile that was a mix between happy and evil under the mask.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 6:33 am

OOC: Just going to say: Physics 101: If the air is flowing into the plane through the front, the plane is going to be the subject of air resistance, which in turn makes it harder to move through the air, which in turn makes the fuel run our quicker. Physics 101 complete.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 8:32 am

Ooc: Physics also states that it should be near impossible to open the door on a moving airplane due to conflicting air pressures.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 11:26 am

ooc: screw physics!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 11:38 am

Ooc: Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 11:45 am

OOC: Whatevs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 12:54 pm

OOC: I was about to say that... AND DONT YOU COPY MY WHATEVS, ARC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 1:00 pm

Ooc: okay, now that that's settled, I don't count these ooc things as posts so someone else post a not ooc thing to continue the story please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 1:36 am

Ooc: No one has posted for a week, so I'm posting again to finish it.

"London's bridges falling down, falling down, falling down!" The two sang, heading towards the largest bridge they could see. "Time to leave!" fixing the controls to make sure they would crash into the bridge. He grabbed one of the parachutes and ran towards the back. He quickly changed his arm into a blade and stabbed it through a window. He used his ability to move his body to the outside of the plane. He pulled the arm from the glass and fell away from the plane, activating his parachute after the plane passed by.

It smashed into the active roadway with a magnificent crash, quickly followed by a boom. The plane tore through the bridge like it was made of tissue paper, sending it, and the plane, into the river below. The cars were all absent from the bridge however. Lucky break on their part, but only that. Oh that was so much fun, we should do it again! The voice squealed with uncontrolled excitement, only slightly disappointed at the lack of a body count. "Oh, defiantly! Nothing is going to stop me because-"  "Not getting away from us this time you plane stealing #@%&" Was the shout that interrupted him from a megaphone.

The floating albino looked down towards the ground on the side. A small army of police and others had gathered there. He looked at the other side with a similar view. "Well this doesn't look to good for me...." He was sweating slightly at the thought at trying to escape such a large number of people. Here's an idea for ya. The voice whispered the plan into his head. If it was possible, his grin grew wider.

"You'll never take me alive!" He yells, cutting a few wires on the parachute so that he became tangled in the large cloth. He wrapped all around him. Right before he did though, he screamed out one last thing. "You'll never catch the bird of NEVERMORE!" He screamed as he plummeted to the water. He transformed into his sword form to break the fall. He transformed back, keeping only his right arm transformed to completely remove the fabric from himself. He swam towards the wreckage, broke into it the same way he broke out, and grabbed an oxygen mask so he could keep breathing.

Several hours passed of him repeating this trick until most of the cops and other such had left. He left the plane and the site, sneaking around the best he could. Even with that though, it was still a feat to do. I guess we won't be able to do that again for quite a while, huh? the voice asked, sounding quite pleased. "Our day will come. Not soon, but someday." He replied with the same content tone that the voice had. He managed to escape, leaving an etching of a raven in front of where the bridge used to be.

Thread end
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A freak heads to London! (open)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5