Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mission: To kill a freak (open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Mission: To kill a freak (open) Empty
PostSubject: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2014, 8:41 pm

A certain albino was walking through the halls of the dwma. For a school that trains children to be magical assassins, their security is surprisingly lax. Maybe they don't really think anyone is crazy enough to trespass in a place filled with people that could kill demonic monsters on a daily basis. "You would think they would have SOMETHING around here after I crashed those planes into here. Speaking of which, the fixed it pretty fast. Too bad I can still see the damage areas." It was true. While the openings to the outside were closed up, the damage was still very clear. It's as if someone wanted the outside to look as it did before the crash, before beginning on the inside. The albino man continued to walk past the disaster area, smiling a fond smile at the destruction he caused.

After a few minutes, he sees a bulletin board. Upon further inspection, the board is covered with missions. "Oh, like in that one video game! Now lets see, kill this, kill that, kill the presi-these are all hit missions! Oh I have an idea!" Suddenly grabbing a blank piece of paper and a pen from out of nowhere, he starts writing a mission down. He over acts while doing it, making swishing noises and chuckling from time to time.

After eight minutes of grunting and over exaggerated writing motions, he had finished his mission paper. It read, 'Mission: Find the albino man who attacked the dwma. His name is currently unknown. Crimes are as follows; the theft of three airliners, crashing two airliners into the dwma, extreme amounts of property damage to the dwma, assault on student and facility of the dwma alike, trespassing on dwma grounds, crashing an airliner into the London bridge, evading capture from British authorities. Wanted dead or alive. Reward for his capture alive, $1,000,000, dead $500,000. Last know location was New York city. Dresses in a black, modified straitjacket, black pants, black combat boots, black turtleneck, and a white, large brimmed fedora. He stands 7 ft 1, and has ivory colored hair going down to his waist. He is albino, with blood red eyes. Armed and dangerous, approach with caution.' Nice, it's pretty well wrote. The blood thirsty voice admitted.

If I didn't already know the answer I would demand to know whether or not you were insane, but clearly you are. The old British voice commented dryly. So, is there a plan this time, cause I would love to hear it. "I'll tell you on the way to New York. We're going semi-legally this time!" He tells the old Brit as he finishes making the fake mission look real. After he does, he books it as fast as he can to the nearest airport, and somehow manages to sneak on board a plane to his intended destination. Sigh, okay fine, as long as there's fire, I don't really care as long as you don't get us killed. Yay! "Yay!" The two cheer at the old man's approval. He secretly gets his plan ready, just as he walks past time square.
[/color]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2014, 7:35 am

Cal stood leaning against the railing that prevented from people from jumping off the Empire State Building, he looked out at the view and saw the Statue of Liberty in the distance, he began to sketch his view into his note pad as he waited for his meister to meet up with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2014, 3:04 pm

Rowan opened the door to the view deck and walked up by her weapon. She had two bottles of water in her hand. "Alright Cal. Got any details on the target?" she asked as she gave him a water. The meister was wearing a black souvenir I love NY t-shirt under a black and red assassin's creed hoodie. Pulling her hood down, she surveyed the area, they were alone for now. "We can speak freely up here."

((OOC: Rowan's Hoodie: http://www.zentaifancydress.com/images/fancydress/Black-And-Red-Assassins-Creed-III-Conner-Kenway-Top-Coat-Black-Hoodie-Cosplay-Jacket_1.jpg))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2014, 3:44 pm

"Thanks," Cal said as he accepted the water from Rowan and took a drink before putting it in his messagener bag along with his sketch book and pulled out a piece of paper that had been folded into quarters "It's our old friend the nut-case that pretty much what I figured out after reading the description on this fake mission poster, he probably made it himself to grab someone's attention and then most likely kill them when they came after him or to get a thrill of a chase if persuer was stronger or the same strength as himself...so you can expect a chase seeing how our fight in the cafeteria was a stalemate." He pulled up his crimson red scarf so it would cover his chin and lower lip "but now I'm wondering do we find him or will he find us?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2014, 4:02 pm

Rowan looked at her weapon "This could be interesting. If i could use you and the power of my soul wavelength, we might be able to incapacitate him. Kill... if we can do a proper soul resonance. I sent the power of my wavelength into you, you amplify it and send it both back to me and out into the target. If our souls don't resonate well, we won't be able to pull that move off. I might have to stick with Soul Impact."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2014, 5:21 pm

"I know the Sicence behind it and I can say just don't think about. If we worry to much we may fail to resonate due to stress so it's best not to think about it..." Cal explain his input on the factors Rowan explained he kept looking at the Satute of Liberty being unable to shake a feel he had..."Come on I have an idea of where the nut-case could be..." He gestured to the Statue in the distance with his hand before spinning on his heels and heading to the elevator. "He is ether there or in Time Square knowing that nutcase he will want everybody to see what he does....which is most likely trying to cover something in melted cheese..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2014, 8:27 pm

"HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NEW YORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Comes an obnoxious voice from a certain albino from a number of loudspeakers throughout the city. His voice sounded overly cheery, and giddy. "How are we this windy afternoon?" Everyone seemed to stop to listen to the voice, seeing as it was coming from the radios too. "Well I'm fine, thanks for asking. Any who, lets get this started. My name is 'The Freak', and I've set up a little treasure hunt for anyone who claims to have met death in the flesh." Adding a little 'inside joke' if you will, for anyone attending the dwma, not letting the general public in on it.

"You see, I've hidden powerful bombs all over the city." The city suddenly became deatly quiet, parrden the pun. "I've put some in time square, some in the empire state, and some on Ellis island. Your job is to find them all within the next hour. I'm not going to tell you how many there are, just that you should hurry, or you might miss the fireworks." He tells the entire city of New York in a menacing growl. After a few moments, everyone went into a panich, trying to get out of the areas that he mentioned, and out of New York altogether. Riots quickly started to form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2014, 8:38 pm

Cal seemed to be completely calm, he stopped walking as he herd this thankfully he hadn't entered the elevator yet "or he could do that....." Cal spoke as the freak began speaking and once the freak was done speaking he gentle faceplamed "Ah cr*p.....please excuse my French. (*looks out at New York before looking at Rowan) So Daphne, shall we spilt up and search for clues."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2014, 9:07 pm

Rowan laughed "Nice Scooby Doo reference Cal. But we should look around." She pulled out a crystal "This is a shade's copy crystal I stole from a witch, by passing my soul wavelength through it I can create clones of my self to search the city. I'll send a few to each burrow and we can search Manhattan." Rowan blasted soul wavelength into the crystal and created 18 clones "Alright Rowans, we've got a situation. There's a lot of explosives spread throughout the city, and you need to split up and search the burrows in this city. I want 3 in the Bronx, 7 in Midtown, 4 in Brooklyn, 3 in Tribeca, and 3 down searching the lower east side! GO!" The clones saluted "Yes ma'am!" then proceeded to climb into the elevators and ride down to the streets, freaking people out as they exited the building.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2014, 10:05 pm

A large explosion erupted in the now empty time square. This caused the panic to spread even faster then before. "Woops, finger slipped, my bad. Anyway, yeah, make sure to avoid those. They kinda hurt." He finished lamely. The speakers went dead once again. Then they turn back on and start playing, on endless loop, Livin' in the Sunlight, Lovin' in the Moonlight.

With that set, the real freak left his little base, and entered the subway, glad to see the chaos he caused. The secret of his fun though was still to be discovered though. He walked through the crowd, as if minding his own business. Despite his choice of clothing and his height, he was easily ignored by the panicking mass of people, who chose to ignore his in order to get away from any potential bomb threat.

Back in time square, a large, gaping hole is sticking out like a sore thumb. It was 10 feet wide, and 7 feet deep. There seems to be a liquid at the bottom however, that was even more out of place then the crater. It was bubbling despite the lack of heat. There was more of this liquid. It was covering the blast radius outside of the hole. The liquid had a 'sweet' scent to it.

Ooc:
the song:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2014, 8:47 am

Cal looked blankly at the clones 'That's just creepy.' he thought as he watched them speak in unison and march into the elevator, once they were gone he cleared his throat "Well that takes being at two places at once to a whole new level," he stated as he opened the fire exit door with the stairs leading to the floors below "Come lets get a move on we don't got the time to spare."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2014, 12:59 pm

Pocketing the crystal, Rowan followed her weapon, "We need to keep searching Manhattan Island. My clones are taking care of the rest of the city and will dissipate into shadow mist once they've completed their mission."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2014, 6:24 pm

A certain freak was enjoying the emptying streets, as he strolled along to the sound of the song that played from the speakers. He even started to sing along. After ten minutes however, he came across a younger girl dressed as the assassin's creed dude, but swap the white colors with black, and that's what she was wearing. She was little over two feet shorter then the albino was. She looked like she was searching for something. Maybe she's one of the death kids trying to stop us? "That or she's just trying to get herself killed. Hey shorty, what'ca doin out here?" He called out to her quickly gaining her attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2014, 10:27 pm

The Rowan clone looked at the freak "Look, I'm just looking around." The clone pulled a pad of paper and a pencil out of her jacket "I'm Regina Smith. A journalist for the New York Times." Th clone began scribbling some notes down about her surroundings in an effort to fool the freak that had seen her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2014, 10:31 pm

'They are still creepy.' Cal thought as Rowan explained how the clones would dissipate later, but soon but the thought out of his mind to focus on their mission on hand "Well if we got Manhattan Island then we should focus on getting rid of the bombs here first after all that nut-case blew Time Square a moment ago."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2014, 10:48 pm

"Oh! Is this one of those times where the interviewer does some daring interview because she really needs to get one for the front page? AM I GOING TI BE ON THE FRONT PAGE!?" He grabs the girl by her shoulders, picks her up, and screams in her face as he violently shakes her. "I have to go get ready!" He says as he suddenly drops the dizzy clone as he runs the opposite way he was headed, screaming about the front page.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2014, 11:34 pm

The clone recovered fast and pulled out a walkie talkie. "This is Rowan 4 to Rowan prime and Cal, I just sighted the suspect in Brooklyn near Shay stadium. I'll leave you and Cal to apprehend him, but be careful, you'll be entering Mets Territory, don't come wearing any Yankees gear. Rowan 4, over and out." With that, the clone pocketed her pad and pencil and continued to search the city.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2014, 11:45 am

"Copy that..." Cal muttered as a chill went down his spine when he herd the clone talk to Rowan through the walkie-talkie 'God I don't think I will ever get used to that...kinda glad they will dissipate once they completed their mission, hopefully they will never decided to rebel against Rowan from thinking they are the real one....that sounds like a plot for a bad horror sci-fi flick.' he thought as he began jumping down sets of stairs at a time. When he reached the bottom floor's entrance to the building he began scanning the area for some sort of transport so they could reach Brooklyn, to the point where if he saw a member of the NYPD on a horse he would knock out the cop and take the horse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2014, 1:26 pm

Rowan pulled out two pairs of roller skates from her backpack "Cal, this just connect to the bottom of your shoes, these will get us to Brooklyn fast." She clicked a pair on, handed the other pair to Cal, and rolled out onto the street "See ya in Brooklyn Cal!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2014, 9:59 pm

Cal looked blankly at Rowan as she roller skated away, "it's a shame I can't skate," thought aloud before a motorbike caught his eyes, he walked over placed the roller skates in his bag and proceeded to hot-wire it. After becoming friends with Shadow and somewhat 'befriending' Ida he picked up a few tricks 87% of which are probably illegal...like hot-wiring machines while at the same time he had memorised several worst case senecio and survival book during his free time. He sat on the bike and revved the engines "ok time to put what you read into action...hopefully I won't die until I need to try and stop once I get to Brooklyn..." and with those thoughts hanging in the air he shot forward down the empty street and soon passed Rowan out '...why did I think this was a good idea?...'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 12:35 am

Sliding to a halt in front of the entrance to Shay Stadium, Rowan kicked off her skates, put them back in her bag and waited for Cal to show up. "What kind of trouble could that boy be getting into now?" she asked herself as two wisps of shade mist flew at her and back into the shade crystal. "Well, looks like two clones finished their missions."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 12:24 pm

"You there, what are you doing? Rollerblading, skateboarding, scootering, and anything else I forgot to mention is expressly forbidden here. I should throw the book at you I should." Called to the girls left, spoken in a British accent. She quickly turns to see where the voice came from. The voice came from a police officer. He was dressed oddly for one from New York though, instead wearing, like his accent would have you guess, a British uniform. From the 1800's. He was walking calmly towards the girl. He was twirling brown baton on his right index finger and had a broadsword on his left hip. He was a younger man, around 25 years old. He had brown hair that covered his left eye, and went down to the base of his neck in the back. He also had a long, thin stick in his mouth that had a small ball of fire at the end of it.

"So tell me child, why are you wondering around here after everyone was ordered to remain in their homes hm?" He asked, the stick in his mouth twitching on every word. "If you don't fess up you'll be in more then just a spot of trouble. I could arrest you for being either one of those dreadful rioters in the city a ways back, or you could be apart of this mess of an incident that's happened. So either tell me what you're doing out here or I'll be forced to arrest you." The officer told the girl sternly with a bored look on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 6:34 am

Rowan's eyes narrowed to a sinister glare. "This is none of your business. You call me a child, I can kick your ass six ways to Sunday." Rowan threw her coat aside and stood in a combat stance "I'm a meister from the DWMA. I can see your soul is a kishin egg and it shall me mine." Her hands flickered with bolts of her soul wavelength. Driving her fist into his chest she cried "SOUL.... IMPACT!!!" There was a surge of pure power as she sent the man flying. "Cal, I need some help here. I can't do this on my own."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 7:33 am

"Wow, you just killed a cop kid. I always knew you dwma punks didn't care but this takes it to a whole new level." A voice came from the body. The corpse's hand reached over to pull out the sword. Once the sword was drawn, it transformed into a certain albino. After he was away from the body of the cop, said body started to revert into a normal NYPD officer, with a regular blue soul. "Couldn't even let me have my fun for two minutes, geeze. I think you're nickname is gonna be either cop killer or buzz kill, cause either way you're killing something." An infuriating smile was spread across her face as he taunted the girl. "How's it feel to know you just killed a blue soul murderer?" He continued to taunt her in a stance that looked like it had no guard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 11:15 am

The sound of a motorbike cut through the air as if incoming fast from a distance, suddenly a motorbike with no rider crashed spinning into the albino "You know the word murderer means nothing coming from a psychopathic nutcase like your self," a voice came from above both of them, mid way between them walking from the direction from where the motorbike came from, Cal walked on a path of light barriers above the ground a little bit higher then the street lights after each step a barrier would shatter and a new one would form for him to walk on leaving a trail of shards of golden light behind him "Because like it or not Mr. Albino you are the murder even if Rowan did deliver the finishing blow due to the fact that you were the one controlling the policeman against his will. So if Rowan was arrested and put in a court of law she would be convicted of manslaughter an accident killing while you would be prosecuted as the real murderer...." Cal whipped out his right arm are pointed at the albino knowing he probably survived the motor bike crashing into him "on these bases I object to your statement!" He tend walked down to Rowan use sing the barriers underneath his feet as stairs "You called..." He smirked as he stood by her side
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission: To kill a freak (open)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next