Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Freak is bored, run. (open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Freak is bored, run. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Freak is bored, run. (open)   Freak is bored, run. (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 2:23 pm

We're really doing this? "Yep." Is there anyway I could talk you out of this? "Nope, now just be quiet or narrate, I need to concentrate" Sigh... He spoke, his tongue sticking out the left side of his mouth. He was trying to aim himself at the dwma from outside the city. Why was he aiming himself you ask? We didn't. Shut up. Sigh, he was currently aiming himself at the city because he had just acquiredillegally, a giant slingshot. He was mere moments from firing himself at the school while atop a motorcycle. He wasn't wearing a helmet.... "Why would I need one? I know how to drive." Whatever, just don't get us killed. These were the last thoughts before the contraption launched the freak at the school. He flew through the air like a majestic-"WAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" He screamed out as he starts to flip  the bike, holding onto only the handlebars. Flipping backwards by the way. No need to rub it in....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freak is bored, run. (open)   Freak is bored, run. (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 2:33 pm

Emily was walking up the steps of the dwma she was running late on her first day of school but she didn't really care. Ad She was walking she heard a noise it sounded like a motorcycle and the kids screaming Wahoo so she looked up to see a kid on a motorcycle coming straight at her from the air . She froze when she saw it but as the bike got lower she moved right befor it hit her and she crashed to the ground
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freak is bored, run. (open)   Freak is bored, run. (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 2:50 pm

Oh my gosh, you just killed a poor, defenceless, unsuspecting girl! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU! The female voice squealed. Newsflash you bloodthirsty twit. Oh.... THEN KILL HER NOW!!! The witch screamed in his head, irritating the old sounding voice and hurting our host. He had managed to land the motorcycle after running over the girl. He quickly got off of it before it exploded. "Hey, why are you on the ground like that? It doesn't look very comfortable ya'know?" He asked the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freak is bored, run. (open)   Freak is bored, run. (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 2:56 pm

She got up and patted the dirt off of her then she turned around and gave him a death glare "I was on the floor because you almost killed me with a bike you psychopathic moron" she yelled at him as she picked up her book and supplies off the floor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freak is bored, run. (open)   Freak is bored, run. (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 3:16 pm

[color=azure]"Are you sure? I think I would remember doing that." He says as he shrugs off the shorter girls glare. "Maybe you're just a bit crazy, hm?" He taunted, as he leaned forwards with an infuriating smile on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freak is bored, run. (open)   Freak is bored, run. (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 3:23 pm

She glare at him more "call me crazy one more time and you will wish you hadn't been born "she growled his smile ticking her off that much more "what possesed you to jump a bike to the dwma anyway it sounds like you have a death wish. Wich I could most sertinly help you with
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freak is bored, run. (open)   Freak is bored, run. (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 3:35 pm

If possible, the grin on his face grew larger."Heheheheehe, you really ARE the crazy one if you think you're gonna be able to kill me pipsqueak!" He laughs as he straightens his posture, pointing his left hand at the girl and holding his gut with his right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freak is bored, run. (open)   Freak is bored, run. (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 3:41 pm

Okay thats it your dead , calling me crazy and pipsqueak"she said dropping her books and stuff as her fingers turned into sharp blades " bring it on psychopath
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freak is bored, run. (open)   Freak is bored, run. (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 3:50 pm

"GLADLY SMALLFRY!" He said as his right forearm transformed into a blood red blade. And promptly turned around. He ran into the building, past the burning motorcycle. "Crazy, crazy girl, crazycrazycrazyCRAZY!" He sang, running through the halls of the school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freak is bored, run. (open)   Freak is bored, run. (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 3:55 pm

She took off after him as he ran away "if im so small and crazy why are you running away from me " she said with a smirk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freak is bored, run. (open)   Freak is bored, run. (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 3:59 pm

He stops suddenly and spins on his left leg. He kicks at the girl who is unable to get out of the way in time because she was running so hard. "So I can do this...." He says ominously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freak is bored, run. (open)   Freak is bored, run. (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 4:04 pm

Emily sees the kick coming but cant stop in time and he kicks her dead in the face and shes flinged to the wall with a grunt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freak is bored, run. (open)   Freak is bored, run. (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 4:10 pm

"Wow, that looks like it hurt. A lot. You should try to avoid those more. 8 points on the landing though!" He rates her. He blinks. "Oh my, what happened to you? You look like you got hit in the face with something!" He exclaimed, sounding worried. His infurating smile still upon his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freak is bored, run. (open)   Freak is bored, run. (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 4:14 pm

She opened her eyes to glare at him then she lunges at him and trys to slice her claws doen his body while bringin her other hand up to punch him "yoy will pay for that"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freak is bored, run. (open)   Freak is bored, run. (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 4:28 pm

"AW, isn't that adorable, the little girl has a lisp!" Isn't that precious. Now make her bleed. She orders him. He tries to dodge the girls swing, but isn't able to completely dodge the attack. He growls at the sight of his blood, but enjoys the pain the cut brings him. "Aw, little girl wants to play for real." He says as his sword arm transforms back to his normal arm. Immediately after, a three and a half foot crimson blade shoots out of the palm of his hand. He swung the blade at the child. "Then lets play!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freak is bored, run. (open)   Freak is bored, run. (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 4:32 pm

Her eyes go wide as he did that and she drops to the floor and rolls out of his reach shes glaring at him in a crouch trying to find an opening or weakness
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freak is bored, run. (open)   Freak is bored, run. (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 4:44 pm

"Oh poo, I missed. I guess I'll have to try harder next time." He quickly retracts the blade back into his body. He does it so fast that the girl couldn't see it with her eyes. He notices the girl watching him intently. "Oh, you see something you like do you, hm? Sorry, but you're a little young to be looking at boys young lady." He berates her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freak is bored, run. (open)   Freak is bored, run. (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 4:54 pm

Ha you wish I was checking you out " she growled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freak is bored, run. (open)   Freak is bored, run. (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 5:09 pm

"Whatever, you're to young anyway. Anyway, why are you trying to kill me? I didn't do anything to you!" He states in a whine, Although, with the smile he had, it looked like he was just insulting her. Add to the fact that he was slouching might make her think he was insulting her combat ability since it looked like he didn't have his guard up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freak is bored, run. (open)   Freak is bored, run. (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 5:17 pm

You insulted me and your still insulting me " she growled and attacked him because she thought his gaurd was down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freak is bored, run. (open)   Freak is bored, run. (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 5:25 pm

Pfhhahahahahaha. His grin suddenly turns bloodthirsty. As she slashes at his chest, the crimson blade from earlier shoots out from where she was aiming for and impales her hand. She screams at the pain before he grabs her wrist. He retracts the blade back into his body. He slams is fist into her gut, sending he flying a good ten feet down the hall. "Oh you should have seen the look on your face! Ahahahahahahaha!" He crackles loudly at the girls pain. Finally, I get blood!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freak is bored, run. (open)   Freak is bored, run. (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 5:32 pm

She looks at her hand witch was shaking and covered in blood " you ..you wil pay for that " she said getting to her feet holding her stomach in pain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freak is bored, run. (open)   Freak is bored, run. (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 5:38 pm

"Sorry girly, but you and I aren't exactly on the same level. I'm kind of a step or two above most humans. I guess I'm stronger then most of you people that can turn into weapons too I guess. I guess I wouldn't know though, seeing as I have no idea how I'm able to do any of this, but that's for another time. I would suggest you run." He told the girl, hoping he would take his advice to leave and get stronger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freak is bored, run. (open)   Freak is bored, run. (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 5:57 pm

She shook her head no " I will not back up from a fight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freak is bored, run. (open)   Freak is bored, run. (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 6:05 pm

Brb gotta take the dogs out)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freak is bored, run. (open)   Freak is bored, run. (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Freak is bored, run. (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next