Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You must take notice of this members!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

You must take notice of this members! Empty
PostSubject: You must take notice of this members!   You must take notice of this members! I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 8:19 pm

Golden Knight: Hello Hello...ok....I'm breaking the fourth wall here, but I believe it goes without saying that this site is under complete attack by a powerful being of extraordinary proportions! That's right, Nebun! I ask of all you, to train your characters so we may be prepared! As it's not about the strength of a lone warrior, but the power of an army to eliminate this threat! *signs off*

(You get the deal, and nothing against you Sov, but I just began to realize how scary Nebun really was.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You must take notice of this members!   You must take notice of this members! I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 8:21 pm

Zuiichi, Mizuki and Naomi are in. The others may join the force in the future, but for now I'm only adding these three.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You must take notice of this members!   You must take notice of this members! I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 8:30 pm

I would join.... But i dont wanna die...  :pale: 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You must take notice of this members!   You must take notice of this members! I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 8:34 pm

I will most certainly be joining in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You must take notice of this members!   You must take notice of this members! I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 9:09 pm

*insert evil laugh*

I just realized that I could be a HUGE jerk about this entire thing right now, lol! Hmmm.... I don't want to, but I think maybe I should if things get out of hand. After all... we wouldn't want raw numbers to make the Nebun fight TOOO one-sided, would we?
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: You must take notice of this members!   You must take notice of this members! I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 10:05 pm

I tried this before. If I finish Say's remake in time to find and train a weapon then She's in. ^~^
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: You must take notice of this members!   You must take notice of this members! I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 11:08 pm

WHAT! what happened to reaver? he is way stronger! and mania is pretty effed up to. i will grant you that reaver is a bit more compassionate and mania is still nice to people when he isnt going nuts....
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: You must take notice of this members!   You must take notice of this members! I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 11:12 pm

Sovuru wrote:
WHAT! what happened to reaver? he is way stronger! and mania is pretty effed up to. i will grant you that reaver is a bit more compassionate and mania is still nice to people when he isnt going nuts....

Sorry sov, but Nebun seems to be the much bigger threat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You must take notice of this members!   You must take notice of this members! I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 6:48 pm

BIIIIIIIIIIIITCHHH PLEASE.....I'm in!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You must take notice of this members!   You must take notice of this members! I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 7:26 pm

Eclipse: *Transforms hand into the axe head of his halberd* "I'm in."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You must take notice of this members!   You must take notice of this members! I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 8:05 pm

There will be dragons about! I'm in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You must take notice of this members!   You must take notice of this members! I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 8:26 pm

I'm honestly scared and not strong enough to do so ._.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You must take notice of this members!   You must take notice of this members! I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 8:37 pm

Dat post number kokoa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You must take notice of this members!   You must take notice of this members! I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 8:38 pm

OH MY GOD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You must take notice of this members!   You must take notice of this members! I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 6:59 pm

Jet and Hikari are in!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You must take notice of this members!   You must take notice of this members! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You must take notice of this members!
Page 1 of 1