Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arthurs arival ( open. need members and meister! )

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Arthurs arival ( open. need members and meister! ) Empty
PostSubject: Arthurs arival ( open. need members and meister! )   Arthurs arival ( open. need members and meister! ) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2013, 7:33 pm

Arthur stands at the base of the academy. it was 12:00 A.M. friday. he was a weapon without a meister and was looking to enroll in this school. he had been traveling in this direction and thought it would be a good place for people like him. " so hot... " he says as a gust of wind wraps around him cooling him off. " much better. now is anyone here? I'd like to enroll! " Yelled Arthur in the general direction of the school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthurs arival ( open. need members and meister! )   Arthurs arival ( open. need members and meister! ) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2013, 8:10 pm

"Sorta early for school to start don't you think?" a certain male had said with a bright and playful beam a few feet from behind Arthur, a small plastic bag in one hand. It was a rather warm middle of the night, Konnex only wearing a white tank-top with a pair of sweats and sandals for his quick errand, not even wearing his cap, which was actually quite rare, but even he thought it would look stupid to wear one in the middle of the night. Usually he would be up anyway right now and pass out at 3 am only to awake groggily to school. "School doesn't start in about 7 hours, you know. You're knew, aren't ya?" The male laughed and stepped forward before nodding his head in casual greeting, "You can call me Konnex, newbie."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthurs arival ( open. need members and meister! )   Arthurs arival ( open. need members and meister! ) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2013, 8:21 pm

Arthur chuckled. he knew they would get along well. " I'd say that I'm far from being a newb but that would be a lie, My Names Arthur... I think. never been in death city before. " said Arthur as he looked down shyly. or any city for that matter... he thought. his stomach grumbling loudly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthurs arival ( open. need members and meister! )   Arthurs arival ( open. need members and meister! ) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2013, 8:28 pm

Konnex blinked curiously as the other seemed hesitant about his name, flashing a beam and light laughter, "Hey, if you like the name fits then who's stopping you?" he hummed, locking his fingers behind his head. "Really? Well you'll get around to it. I grew up in way more crowded cities but Death City is pretty nice." he commented. Hearing a grumbling stomach, Konnex snort a bit before emitting a quiet round of "Kikiki"s as snickers, "Hungry?" he guess with a grin, "Well I think there's some 24-hour fast food joint around the corner. Sounds good?" he offered, pointing behind him with his thumb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthurs arival ( open. need members and meister! )   Arthurs arival ( open. need members and meister! ) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2013, 8:32 pm

" umm... sure! " said Arthur as he followed Konnex. hoping to find out first hand just what this fast food tasted like. " so what's your story? be the a weapon or meister. " Arthur said in an over exaggerated old English accent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthurs arival ( open. need members and meister! )   Arthurs arival ( open. need members and meister! ) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2013, 8:40 pm

Konnex emitted another one of his signature laughers, covering his mouth at the goofy accent. Deciding to play along, he adjusted his imaginary eyepiece and pursed his lip, twirling his imaginary mustache above his lip, "Simply that I had been a runaway, had quiet the quarrel with some siblings, and here I am as a meister~" he said in a priceless mimicked accent, being quite the best at impressions. He chuckled and grinned over at the other. Well, he hadn't exactly been lying. He did indeed runaway and get in a fight with his siblings.  Just not in the way most would imagine it. "And what about you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthurs arival ( open. need members and meister! )   Arthurs arival ( open. need members and meister! ) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2013, 8:50 pm

Arthur smiled as he heard konnex's story. he knew had no hope of saying his story like a town crier so he said. " well. my dad wasn't around when I was young, so I lived with my mom. we had a cottage far away from any towns in the mountain basin region of Texas. she got grew bipolar when I was young.. never could decide what to call me. so a few years later she met her end and I lived on my own up in the mountains. that was 4 years ago, I traveled up the coast until I heard of death city and thought I would give it a shot. " said Arthur, as they walked into the fast food place he smelled French fries. " what's that? " said Arthur as he got a good whiff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthurs arival ( open. need members and meister! )   Arthurs arival ( open. need members and meister! ) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2013, 9:00 pm

Konnex smiled lightly with arms folded at the other's story. Very different yet very similar. Both had practically no parents growing up, yet with different environments different choices were made, he supposed. Arthur made independent and good choices for himself living on his own. Konnex has supported and become the most infamous leader of any gang in the city. Seeing him catch a whiff of the food, Konnex laughed and playfully pat the other's back. "That, my friend, is the smell of grease, fat, and salt that can give you a heart-attack in one bite. I like to call it... American." he said in a humorous voice before walking in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthurs arival ( open. need members and meister! )   Arthurs arival ( open. need members and meister! ) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2013, 9:06 pm

" condensed America. I like the sound of that. " said Arthur as he sat down at a table. waiting for a waiter that would never come. " so. how's them packers huh. " he said badly improvising.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthurs arival ( open. need members and meister! )   Arthurs arival ( open. need members and meister! ) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2013, 9:17 pm

Konnex blinked and watched the other take his seat at a booth of the fast food place, blinking twice at his attempt of a conversation. Konnex merely chuckled and shook  his head at him walking to the cashier whom was asleep. He poked at theirear until they stirred awake, then  lucking to Konnex with utter annoyance. "Yo," he greeted nonchalantly, "Yeah, two burgers, some soda and fries." he hummed happily, the glares not effecting him as he turned back to their table and sat in front of Arthur. "Yeah. Them Packers." he laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthurs arival ( open. need members and meister! )   Arthurs arival ( open. need members and meister! ) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2013, 9:22 pm

" they Shure uh. do their jobs pretty well... anyways. could you tell me more of the school? " said Arthur trying to start a real conversation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthurs arival ( open. need members and meister! )   Arthurs arival ( open. need members and meister! ) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2013, 9:37 pm

Konnex grinned widely at the other, him obviously not knowing what he was talking about and looking for the change of subject. When asked about what DWMA was like, Konnex hummed and sat back in thought as he rubbed his chin. "Well, I don't really pay attention in classes," he admitted, "But otherwise the people aren't half bad. Some are shy, some are sweet, some are straight-up making you wanna take a dump in your pants," he snickered a bit nervously. "But the girls aren't bad looking at all." he grinned and chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthurs arival ( open. need members and meister! )   Arthurs arival ( open. need members and meister! ) I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 7:23 am

Arthur nodded through his explanation. " sounds good. but what about- " BOOM! Arthur was interrupted as an explosive arrow made of soul wavelength tore through the store. a tall white man with glowing red eyes a bandana and a flat hat yelled. " GIVE ME ALL THE MONEY! " and notched another arrow. Arthur was thrown back by the explosion and their table went flying into a wall shattering on contact.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arthurs arival ( open. need members and meister! )   Arthurs arival ( open. need members and meister! ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arthurs arival ( open. need members and meister! )
Page 1 of 1