Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bonding of a meister and weapon

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bonding of a meister and weapon Empty
PostSubject: Bonding of a meister and weapon   Bonding of a meister and weapon I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 1:29 am

Waking up from his sleep Kharen stretched his arms going over yesterday's events.Ahh got a new meister and moved in with them.Oh almost forgot gotta wait for her to knock on the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonding of a meister and weapon   Bonding of a meister and weapon I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 1:49 am

Caitlin slowly drifts slowly through the hallway before suddenly grabbing her shawl and covering her body remembering that there was a boy in her apartment. As she dashes towards her room to get dressed she lightly knocks on Kharen's door before slamming her door shut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonding of a meister and weapon   Bonding of a meister and weapon I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 8:20 am

Quickly putting on his clothing Kharen walked out in front of his room stretching in the hallway."Kyō wa yoi hi to suru."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonding of a meister and weapon   Bonding of a meister and weapon I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 2:18 pm

Having dresses in her loose white over shirt and some shorts she exited her room smoothly "Good morning... how was you night...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonding of a meister and weapon   Bonding of a meister and weapon I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 2:21 pm

"Morning, and it was great." Kharen said turning to Caitlin stretching his arms out above him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonding of a meister and weapon   Bonding of a meister and weapon I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 8:57 pm

Caitlin stretches her body by raising her arms all the way up and arching her back which pulls up her shirt to expose her toned stomach before letting out a loud long yawn and settling down "So what do you want to do today?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonding of a meister and weapon   Bonding of a meister and weapon I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2014, 12:37 am

"I was thinking we could just go stroll the city today and the woods.Just go explore the city and see if we can find... ya know like a usual spot.Also go swimming later as well or out to eat."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonding of a meister and weapon   Bonding of a meister and weapon I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2014, 11:55 am

"That sounds... really nice... what do you want to do first after breakfast though?" as she comes her hair with her fingers as the snake slithers up her leg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonding of a meister and weapon   Bonding of a meister and weapon I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2014, 12:12 pm

"I guess we could just take a stroll through the city.Help burn it off breakfast and such." Kharen said staring at the snake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonding of a meister and weapon   Bonding of a meister and weapon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bonding of a meister and weapon
Page 1 of 1