Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora)   Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 10:52 pm

"Well...." Misa began, still chuckling at the thought. Misa and Messae could resonate rather easy, practically instantaneously! But Sora....she had doubts, mostly because she's new. "A lot of things could happen, you could mess up, you can not resonate, you could hurt yourself, you can come into madness. Y'know. Bad things can happen after all."
Back to top Go down

Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora)   Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 10:59 pm

Sora took a big gulp, trying her hardest not to drop Misa. She took a big breathe, trying to recompose herself.

Sora: Um, when you say me getting hurt, what do you mean by that. . .? Actually, don't answer that, I don't think I want to know. . .

She sat down and started to scratch the back of her head.

Sora: I don't think we should resonate souls. It doesn't sound like it would be good for my health, physically and mentally.
Back to top Go down

Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2