Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jackal the giver of fire

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jackal the giver of fire Empty
PostSubject: Jackal the giver of fire   Jackal the giver of fire I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 5:00 pm

Jackal the giver of fire 5688-108915213
when he gets excited, enraged, etc .:

Name: surname:??? Forename: Jackal (calls himself Prometheus)

Meister: Akuma no Musume

Weapon Form:  
arms:
hands:
He turns into knifed fingered gauntlets, his ability is that he his able to kindle fire from his body in both weapon and human form for his meister or himself. He is also able to leave an enchanted seal that he marks after touching and can cause it to exploded later from the snap of his fingers or by clinking the knifes together when in weapon mode. His powers also makes his meister (if he has one) fire proof and immune to temperature as well as sun burn like himself.

Soul Resonance:
Jackal's fire avatar form:
Jackal's Soul Resonanace weapon form:
example of what his meister would look like during Soul Resonance:
During Soul Resonance his weapon form he begins to over with flames and extends it's weapon form's blades and it's armour (all the way up the arm) while covering his meister's body in flames to the point where you cant even see the skin while. An avatar about the size of a small truck is made of fire is also formed from the fire that over flows from Jackal which he can control to fight along side his meister.

Love Interest: Fire, anything he is burning and anything he kills...and maybe Akuma no Musume due to her sadistic nature no one can tell what he thinks of anybody....unless if they are on fire.

Appearance:  he has a tall athletic build and is 5’11” in height and weighs in around 59 Kg.  he has long golden blond hair , blood red crimson eyes, fang like teeth (like soul’s). He usually has a black bandana around his forehead or around his neck and wears grey tank top and cargo shorts along with sandals.

Personality:  he is a charismatic, manipulative, Pyromaniac, psychopath who will exploit everything there is about his opponent even if innocent bystanders get hurt. He will always try to get what he wants or burn things and people to ashes under the claim he is giving them the gift of fire.
he became obsessed with fire as he stated in his history being the object that almost kept him sane after being a human lab rat for a witch and being forced to eat human souls including his parents who he saw murdered and then finding out he was fireproof and couldn't be effected by heat so he couldn't feel the warmth he imagined. this caused him to go insane and made him obsessed with bring the warmth of fire to the people of the world but ends up burning them so his psychopathic actions are not intentional. he became charismatic and manipulative by tricking people into setting them selves on fire and when it was to late for his victim he would make sure they wouldn't be able to put it out even if that mean sometimes killing them.

History: Jackal was force fed the souls of his parents by a which after she killed then when he was six years old. The witch then used him as a target dummy to practice her spells while at the same time gave him nothing to eat but a single human soul every few months and Jackal began to crave them only thing that prevented him from going insane and when he was about to have a very violent fit was the flame on the candle ofcthe lab he was chained in wanting to feel the earth from the flame. Over the years of touture he had been Buliding up a rage a that a literally exploded this how he kill the wicth who had kidnapped him, escaped and lost his last bit of sanity when he touched his hand to a naked flame not feeling any heat. From that forward he appears at random and giving the gift he could never have to feel fire, if you tired talking to him he would most likely try to burn you alive just for fun while screaming at the top of his voice “BE GREATFULL YOUR LONG LOST PROTECTOR PROMETHEUS HAS RETURNED TO GIVE YOU THE GIFT OF FIRE.”

Miscellaneous: is usually seen talking to himself or trying to set himself on fire and eating the souls of the people he burns.

Have You Read the Rules?
I love soul eater.

Last edited by The Alpha Centauri on January 25th 2014, 7:41 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jackal the giver of fire   Jackal the giver of fire I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 6:47 pm

Needs more as far as his personallity and history go. Why would he believe himself to be the giver of fire and how sadistic is he?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jackal the giver of fire   Jackal the giver of fire I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 10:49 pm

Edited. And to answer your question very.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jackal the giver of fire   Jackal the giver of fire I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 6:17 pm

All he needs is some expansion on his personallity and he'll be good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jackal the giver of fire   Jackal the giver of fire I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 6:31 pm

*claps his hands

BOOM. EDITED. hope that works
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jackal the giver of fire   Jackal the giver of fire I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 7:12 pm

Ok, awesome! I like the concept of this guy becoming a pyromaniac through being immune to fire. It just feels like a solid idea. I'm not really sure how you would trick someone into lighting themself on fire, but, either way, the bio does do a good enough job.

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jackal the giver of fire   Jackal the giver of fire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jackal the giver of fire
Page 1 of 1