Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bleeding Shadows

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bleeding Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Bleeding Shadows   Bleeding Shadows I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 10:20 pm

Bleeding Shadows Scythe1-jpg

Name: Shadows, Bleeding
Nickname: Shadow

Meister: N/A

Weapon Form: A VERY long bladed scythe, it has a smaller blade on the other side, opposite of the actual blade. The handle is silvery and black in color, and is very long. It can pull in the elements of darkness and negative energy, as well as fire. The darkness absorption is like that of when the madness wavelength effects you. But in this case, it's darkness, like shadows and such. It helps magnify her strength, as well as to use some of her moves. The negative and fire energy is like a defensive mechanism, it helps to negate the power of such magic when it is used against her, meaning those two types don't do as much damage.

Love Interest:

Appearance: Wears a long sleeved, black dress, the end reaching just above the knees. The sides, from the bottom up, are open, and end around her hip area. Wears thigh high black stockings, the top has a lace design. For shoes she wears black knee length, lace up high heeled boots.
Eyes: Her eyes are a very unique color. The have an opalescent sheen to them, (if you can remember Maka and Soul's Witch Hunter, that's what color they are) She has long black eyelashes, and wears black eyeliner.
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 98 lbs.
Complexion: VERY pale skin, almost no color to it at all.
Hair: Long, black hair, the ends reach about mid-thigh, her hair is very thin like silk (no, she is not balding, that's just her hair type), and soft
Markings/Scars/Tattoos: Has a long scar, reaching from her right temple, down across her eye, down her cheek, and stopping at her chin.

Personality: Shadows is level headed, calm, and pretty much silent. She keeps a cool head in battle. She is intelligent, able to calculate her opponents powers in very little time, coming up with a strategy in seconds flat. She is loyal, and will often go out of her way to keep her friends from harm. Because of her passive attitude, many people think they can mess with her, but that's not the case. She isn't always one to allow people to get their way with her, she will get angry from time to time, but always with the best reasons.

History: A life of shadows and darkness, Shadow's parents died when she was little, and she was forced to live on her own for as long as she could remember. However, instead of causing her to grow up in hate and misery, she took the opportunity to become strong, and helped others to not have to go through the pain she did. She lives alone in a one bedroom apartment.

After joining the Academy, not much really changed for her, except for the fact that her level of power often kept the other students at bay. She doesn't let this get her down, she knows that somewhere, someone was going to be willing to be her mesiter. She knows it. And until then, she would wait, and search for that person.

Miscellaneous: Abilities: Soul Perception, speed, excellent physical fitness, acrobatic, Shining Crescent Moon, and Darkness Purgatory (last two based off of Maka's Witch Hunter and Genie Hunter, but are a bit different)

Have You Read the Rules?
   "I love Soul Eater!"[/i]

Last edited by Bleeding_Shadows on December 22nd 2013, 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Bleeding Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleeding Shadows   Bleeding Shadows I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 10:41 pm

I'm unsure about wether or not she has too many abilities or how her weapon abilities work. I think a weapon that has Soul Perception could be really useful but on top of that she has some kind-of ability to absorb darkness, fire, and negative emotions? If it's like a defensive thing where fire and darkness magic aren't as effective around her, then that could be cool. But I need a bit of clerification on that.
Back to top Go down

Bleeding Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleeding Shadows   Bleeding Shadows I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 11:02 pm

Ok, that makes sense. It's kind-of close to borderline OP to start out resistant to fire, resist negative enotions, and be able to give yourself a power boost while having soul percept. But... I'll let it slide.

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bleeding Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleeding Shadows   Bleeding Shadows I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleeding Shadows
Page 1 of 1